4 dead, 2 wounded in Southern California stabbings

i didn't bring it up for gun control. i said take the guns, knives are next.

and they are.

pay attention.
you are saying if you take guns away, they will use knives???
you're smarter than you look from your pic on the milk cartons.
hahhahahahahahah
so if they use knives = lower murder rate--you are anti-lower murder rate
and--what's stupid is using England for a PRO gun argument
their murder rate is four times LOWER--not higher
there in big bold letters so you can't miss it dumbass
but you've not stopped violence now have you?

YAY LESS PEOPLE DIED!!!!!

how about we figure out why people are so fucking angry and deal with the core issue and stop putting band aids on turds?
and--you STILL didn't prove they would ALL use knives!!
mass murders do not use knives in the US 99.99999% of the time

.....so most murders are committed by guns--not knives--and you want to concentrate on knives!!!!!!! IDIOCY---no wonder the problem keeps going on and on!!!!!
IF IF knives become a problem--THEN we can concentrate on that
--it;s IMPOSSIBLE to kill as many with knives than with guns

so you don't want to fix the problem because you THINK they might use knives AND knives would kill a lot less
!!!!!!! IDIOCY
you're just being a fuckasaurus so i'm out.

you go on the attack, have fun.

hahhahahahahahah

how about we figure out why people are so fucking angry and deal with the core issue and stop putting band aids on turds?
mass murders do not use knives in the US 99.99999% of the time

.....so most murders are committed by guns--not knives--and you want to concentrate on knives!!!!!!! IDIOCY---no wonder the problem keeps going on and on!!!!!
--it;s IMPOSSIBLE to kill as many with knives than with guns

so you don't want to fix the problem because you THINK they might use knives AND knives would kill a lot less
!!!!!!! IDIOCY
you're just being a fuckasaurus so i'm out.

you go on the attack, have fun.
England for a PRO gun argument !!!!
2AGuy tries that also

If he had a machine gun he wouldve killed 40 not 4. Ban guns join the civilised world.

i didn't bring it up for gun control. i said take the guns, knives are next.

and they are.

pay attention.
hahhahahahahahah

mass murderers do not use knives in the US 99.99999% of the time

--it's IMPOSSIBLE to kill as many with knives than with guns

!!!!!!! IDIOCY
hey - dinglebreath -

Man goes on stabbing spree, strips off clothes in downtown Seattle attack

nah - i'm sure they'll go "Gosh, no gun? I'll go be nice now..."

fucking ass-tards.

If he had a machine gun he wouldve killed 40 not 4. Ban guns join the civilised world.
ah hell - what if he had nukes? we gonna make shit up, make up some good shit.

as many have said, take away 1 tool, another will be used.

BBC NEWS | Health | Doctors' kitchen knives ban call

england has banned guns, and now knives cause the gun ban didn't work.

we live in a very angry time. we see it daily in here with people anxious to get a jab in or associate all the worlds problems with *the other side*. our "leadership" makes threats on each other daily and the media makes everyone an extreme version of whatever side they may be on.

the "tools" are not the issue. we are.
The tools make a difference.
The attacks on more than a half-dozen places took place over about two hours in Garden Grove and neighboring Santa Ana.

It took this rampaging guy two hours, moving to six different places, to kill 4 and wound 2. As opposed to the Dayton shooter with his long gun and 100 round drum killing nine and injuring 27 in less than one minute.

That is EXACTLY what I mean by "harm reduction."

Not to minimize the horror of what happened to those stabbing victims.
of course they do - but again, the violence is causing this - not the gun. when you ban guns and the violence is still here, do we then ban knives? is that our path / direction for the future? banning guns really hasn't worked. some of our cities with the strictest gun laws have the worst crime. who do we blame that on so we can pretend gun bans work?

as for knife victims:
China knife attack leaves 29 dead
An attack by knife-wielding men at a railway station in Kunming in south-west China has left at least 29 dead, the state news agency Xinhua says.

Idaho mass stabbing: Suspect accused of targeting 3-year-old's birthday party

Sagamihara stabbings - Wikipedia
The Sagamihara stabbings were committed on 26 July 2016 in Midori Ward, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan. Nineteen people were killed and twenty-six others were injured, thirteen severely, at a care home for disabled people.[1][3] The suspect was a 26-year-old man, identified as Satoshi Uematsu (植松 聖 Uematsu Satoshi), a former employee of the care facility.[4] Uematsu surrendered at a nearby police station with a bag of knives and was subsequently arrested.[2][3][5] The attack was described as one of the worst crimes committed on Japanese soil in modern history.[4]

Category:Mass stabbings - Wikipedia
hell, this is a wiki page full of mass stabbing attacks.

we need to focus on the problem, not the outcome.
when you ban guns and the violence is still here, do we then ban knives? is that our path / direction for the future?
Please don't imagine "slippery slopes" that don't exist. Banning assault rifles, for instance, does NOT mean that next we will ban ALL guns. It is a scare tactic. Although, as a matter of fact, for a time when I was a lass, NY state (thanks to NYC) banned switchblades and other kinds of knives that were frequently used in stabblings. But then the gang kids all got handguns and voila.
Sorry, but using the words, "Assault Weapon" is nothing more than a scare tactic.

There are NO ASSAULT weapons.
A hammer, an axe or even a screwdriver used to assualt someone is by definition an assualt weapon.

we live in a very angry time. we see it daily in here with people anxious to get a jab in or associate all the worlds problems with *the other side*. our "leadership" makes threats on each other daily and the media makes everyone an extreme version of whatever side they may be on.

The attacks on more than a half-dozen places took place over about two hours in Garden Grove and neighboring Santa Ana.

It took this rampaging guy two hours, moving to six different places, to kill 4 and wound 2. As opposed to the Dayton shooter with his long gun and 100 round drum killing nine and injuring 27 in less than one minute.

of course they do - but again, the violence is causing this - not the gun. when you ban guns and the violence is still here, do we then ban knives? is that our path / direction for the future? banning guns really hasn't worked. some of our cities with the strictest gun laws have the worst crime. who do we blame that on so we can pretend gun bans work?

as for knife victims:
An attack by knife-wielding men at a railway station in Kunming in south-west China has left at least 29 dead, the state news agency Xinhua says.

The Sagamihara stabbings were committed on 26 July 2016 in Midori Ward, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan. Nineteen people were killed and twenty-six others were injured, thirteen severely, at a care home for disabled people.[1][3] The suspect was a 26-year-old man, identified as Satoshi Uematsu (植松 聖 Uematsu Satoshi), a former employee of the care facility.[4] Uematsu surrendered at a nearby police station with a bag of knives and was subsequently arrested.[2][3][5] The attack was described as one of the worst crimes committed on Japanese soil in modern history.[4]

when you ban guns and the violence is still here, do we then ban knives? is that our path / direction for the future?
Please don't imagine "slippery slopes" that don't exist. Banning assault rifles, for instance, does NOT mean that next we will ban ALL guns. It is a scare tactic. Although, as a matter of fact, for a time when I was a lass, NY state (thanks to NYC) banned switchblades and other kinds of knives that were frequently used in stabblings. But then the gang kids all got handguns and voila.
Sorry, but using the words, "Assault Weapon" is nothing more than a scare tactic.

A hammer, an axe or even a screwdriver used to assualt someone is by definition an assualt weapon.
they will never get my assault spork.

1. England's murder rate is FOUR times lower than the US
it amazes me you people bring up England for PRO-gun arguments!!!!!????
..gun control = FOUR times lower murder rate
2. no--there is NO proof most of those who use guns to murder would choose another weapon
3. if they want to MASS murder--they are NOT going to use a knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. the MAJOR problem NOW is guns--not knives/etc
so we shouldn't concentrate on the MAJOR problem???!!!
1*nK5bHsXot7OXwK9AfQ1ldw.png
Hey liar, what Englands population compared to the US?

as for knife victims:

they will never get my assault spork.

It continually amazes me as to how stupid knee-jerk reactions to situations keep coming and coming.
Knee-jerk reactions tend to backfire almost without exception. Stupid bitch shoots up a school and then we make schools gunfree zones. All of a sudden we have shitloads of soft targets and evil people take advantage of it.
I don't know when the precept of holding the criminal responsible for their actions ever got pushed to the side and the tool used to commit the crime gets the blame. For fucks sake, I'll never get it. The argument of blaming the weapon instead of the criminal just makes no sense. Assault is an action. Many have said it in this thread. I especially love the "assault knife" retort... Sad that I giggled a little at that one, but it's got some gumption to it. The madman used a knife to assault and kill people.
Iceberg has it correct, we need to look into the why and see if what can be done about it. Not blame and punish law abiding gun owners.

Now comes the outcry for knife control.

Like they have in England where so many are stabbed to death with knives that simply don't exist because they're illegal.

Go figure.

Now comes the outcry for knife control.

Like they have in England where so many are stabbed to death with knives that simply don't exist because they're illegal.

Go figure.
some people are still trapped in an emotionally unstable 6 year old child state and wasn't able to make that connection and got pissed off at the population of the UK or something.

they put his intelligence on a milk carton but still no joy.

Lol
Vehicles and bombs even more effective than firearms you stupid motherfucker

as for knife victims:

Lol
“Assault weapon” do you even know what that is you stupid motherfucker...

as for knife victims:

LOL

No, it isn't.

We live in more vocal; more anonymous times. Anger has been around since there were two humans on earth.

We just happen to have a large group of people who embrace a 200+ y/o moronic clause in our Constitution and think that those who put it there were just as socially homicidal as they are.

Can anyone fathom Thomas Jefferson writing “that is jut the costs of doing business” when 20 kids are gunned down in a classroom?

So in a sense, you are correct. If the “we” you’re referring to are Trump supporters. Yes…you are the problem.

We live in more vocal; more anonymous times. Anger has been around since there were two humans on earth.

We just happen to have a large group of people who embrace a 200+ y/o moronic clause in our Constitution and think that those who put it there were just as socially homicidal as they are.

Can anyone fathom Thomas Jefferson writing “that is jut the costs of doing business” when 20 kids are gunned down in a classroom?

So in a sense, you are correct. If the “we” you’re referring to are Trump supporters. Yes…you are the problem.
The fact you are now asshurt you won't be able to get your way is enough for me to understand you.

The single-minded "my way or die" crap is at fault. You just did that in spades.

Forum List

Back