4 dead in Bangladeshi blasphemy protests

I'll resist asking what a trannie is and just comment that I doubt any liberals will care to comment on the blasphemy protests unless it is about some preacher in Fla burning a Koran.

BBC News - Bangladesh police break up Islamist protest in Dhaka

They say they want to hang athiests. Hey liberals. Aren't you the ones who apologize and make excuses for these guys?

I don't "make excuses".

I think the problem in the Middle East is we keep sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest and complain that we get stung.

What we need to do is 1) announce we have nothing to do with their conflicts with the Zionists and 2) find alternatives to petroleum.

Easy-Peasy.

But you keep making sweet love to that Hornet's Nest, guy. Probably will work out better than that Tranny you picked up in the bar.

They say they want to hang athiests. Hey liberals. Aren't you the ones who apologize and make excuses for these guys?

I don't "make excuses".

I think the problem in the Middle East is we keep sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest and complain that we get stung.

What we need to do is 1) announce we have nothing to do with their conflicts with the Zionists and 2) find alternatives to petroleum.

Easy-Peasy.

But you keep making sweet love to that Hornet's Nest, guy. Probably will work out better than that Tranny you picked up in the bar.

I'm sorry you obviously failed geography, but that's not my problem. What does Middle east, petroleum, or Jews have to do with Bangladesh?

I don't "make excuses".

Easy-Peasy.

I'm sorry you obviously failed geography, but that's not my problem. What does Middle east, petroleum, or Jews have to do with Bangladesh?

Guy, whenever you all talk about the EEEEEEVIL Muslims, this is what you are talking about.

How they just don't love Jesus like you do.

Forum List

Back