4 dead, including McDonald’s manager, in south Georgia murder-suicide

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Killed his mother, grandmother, and McDonalds manager then himself. Almost as though he was possessed.

Four people are dead after a murder-suicide at a home and a McDonald’s in south Georgia Thursday.

The Colquitt County Coroner’s Office confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that four people died, including the shooter.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has identified the shooter as Kentavious White, 26, an employee at the McDonald’s in Moultrie.

I worked at Sirloin Stockade in OKC when this happened(I just happened to go to the Aerosmith concert with my sister who worked there also.)

Roger Dale Stafford was a convicted serial killer executed for the 1978 murders of the Lorenz Family and six employees of a Sirloin Stockade restaurant in Oklahoma. Stafford never acknowledged his guilt, but Stafford's wife, Verna, implicated him in a total of 34 murders in seven different states. Wikipedia

Kentavious White didn't look very white to me.

Burn in hell scumbag.

FvUL-EeXgAIVFCA-e1683248558993.jpeg

Killed his mother, grandmother, and McDonalds manager then himself. Almost as though he was possessed.

Four people are dead after a murder-suicide at a home and a McDonald’s in south Georgia Thursday.

The Colquitt County Coroner’s Office confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that four people died, including the shooter.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has identified the shooter as Kentavious White, 26, an employee at the McDonald’s in Moultrie.
kentavious????....i'd be fucking pissed with a name like that to start off with

Let me guess. Kentavious had mental issues and was on some cocktail of psychotropic drugs. I'm sure that information will never be revealed.

Goodwin also said that White had come outside shouting and had fired his gun earlier in the week, with police responding to that incident. But Goodwin added: "I had never seen him hurt anybody or try to hurt anybody before this."

Did they confiscate his guns?

1683378843016.jpeg

Forum List

Back