4 responses you'll probably hear when talking about Black Lives Matter

Twitter? LMAO...
Oh now you want to laugh at Twitter? Funny, you turds in a blanket hang on to every Twitter from Trump. Turds in a blanket. Good description of BLM.

No, I've always laughed at people that point at twitter as proof of how entire communities think
Yes, we know how your communities think. As evidenced in the number of dead cops and your chants for more.

Yes, you know all from Twitter. And white people kill more cops but tell me how you pray for those cops too....or you dont really because you dont know who they are.
When was the last time you saw hordes of white people out in the streets calling for more dead cops? It must be on video. Show us.

cliven-bundy-bunkerville-nevada.jpg

When are blacks going to address the problems within their community that are the cause of all this? When are they going to start fixing what's wrong within their communities?

CeaseFire began in 1995, and after five years of strategy development, had its first program in the West Garfield Park neighborhood where it achieved a 67% drop in shootings and killings. Following four more replications of the new model – averaging a 42% drop in shootings and killings – the work was expanded to 15 communities and in 2004, Chicago had a 25% drop in killings, with a 50% drop in the CeaseFire zones. Since then CeaseFire has been active in 18 communities in Chicago and 7 communities in Illinois. The method has had an extensive multi-year multi-method evaluation supported by the U.S. Department of Justice.

Good! The community needs to take hold of the problem but this program is still not addressing the root cause.

The info in your link is not current, bottom of article says 11/2009.

You claimed they didnt exist. Then when shown you to be ignorant you claim dates or times as not caring. Any other hoops you'd like to add?

I claimed what didn't exist?

I claimed that 'dates or times as not caring'? wtf? I was pointing out that the info is 7 years old, shootings are on the rise.

So are you saying they arent doing anything because their mission statement was written 7 years ago? If not then when it was written doesnt matter

CeaseFire began in 1995, and after five years of strategy development, had its first program in the West Garfield Park neighborhood where it achieved a 67% drop in shootings and killings. Following four more replications of the new model – averaging a 42% drop in shootings and killings – the work was expanded to 15 communities and in 2004, Chicago had a 25% drop in killings, with a 50% drop in the CeaseFire zones. Since then CeaseFire has been active in 18 communities in Chicago and 7 communities in Illinois. The method has had an extensive multi-year multi-method evaluation supported by the U.S. Department of Justice.

CeaseFire Illinois

Fuck BLM

That's one response most of America is thinking but won't say when BLM comes up.

:fu:

Emotional

And killing cops is...........?

What do we want? Dead Cops. When do we want them? Right now.

Pigs in a blanket fry them Like bacon.

Why didn't she explain that? Huh? Dumbass.

Because she can't she's like a cat in a litter pan trying to cover up BLM shit.

That wasnt BLM. BLM has stated their objectives but you want reasons to explain your fear. There you have it
It's clear their objective is to cause hatred. Nothing about BLM is designed to create understanding and harmony. It's nothing but spit-in-your-face protesters sowing violence and hatred.

Last edited:
Interesting tweets. Keep telling us CC and we will keep telling you that you lie. BLM is a racist hate group.

‘Black Lives Matter’ Supporters, Islamists Celebrate Murder of Baton Rouge Cops

Twitter? LMAO...
Oh now you want to laugh at Twitter? Funny, you turds in a blanket hang on to every Twitter from Trump. Turds in a blanket. Good description of BLM.

No, I've always laughed at people that point at twitter as proof of how entire communities think
Yes, we know how your communities think. As evidenced in the number of dead cops and your chants for more.
Well for sure I would rush to tell everyone that just because I'm white does not mean I agree with YOU.

When are blacks going to address the problems within their community that are the cause of all this? When are they going to start fixing what's wrong within their communities?

Good! The community needs to take hold of the problem but this program is still not addressing the root cause.

The info in your link is not current, bottom of article says 11/2009.

You claimed they didnt exist. Then when shown you to be ignorant you claim dates or times as not caring. Any other hoops you'd like to add?

I claimed what didn't exist?

I claimed that 'dates or times as not caring'? wtf? I was pointing out that the info is 7 years old, shootings are on the rise.

So are you saying they arent doing anything because their mission statement was written 7 years ago? If not then when it was written doesnt matter

I claimed what didn't exist? Answer pls.

You're dense. Last time ... I pointed out that your info is 7 years old and that shootings in Chicago are rising. If you don't understand that, that's on you. I never said the programs weren't doing any good, I asked about what the black community is doing and you provided info. Good, glad to hear it. You should knock that chip off you shoulder long enough to read what I'm saying, not what you think I'm saying.

CeaseFire Illinois

Great video…thanks for posting it. If Conserve-hate-ives would watch it, they just might learn something.

Interesting tweets. Keep telling us CC and we will keep telling you that you lie. BLM is a racist hate group.

‘Black Lives Matter’ Supporters, Islamists Celebrate Murder of Baton Rouge Cops

Twitter? LMAO...

Well for sure I would rush to tell everyone that just because I'm white does not mean I agree with YOU.
If ewe disagree with me then I know I've got it right.

CeaseFire Illinois

Great video…thanks for posting it. If Conserve-hate-ives would watch it, they just might learn something.

We did watch it asshole and poked holes in her lies. I posted a BLM video that proves it. People with good intentions do not call for the deaths of other human beings. Ya'll got a lot of shit to cover up. It's a monumental task.

CeaseFire Illinois

We did watch it asshole and poked holes in her lies. I posted a BLM video that proves it. People with good intentions do not call for the deaths of other human beings. Ya'll got a lot of shit to cover up. It's a monumental task.

As I stated yesterday, I think their more militant members betray the rest. It doesn’t erase the rest, just takes the focus off of them.

CeaseFire Illinois

"BLACK LIVES MATTER EXPOSED"

"GTP"
200 (16).gif

You missed the most important response concerning BLM, which is they are a domestic terrorist organization that condones the killing of white cops!
Attorney General Chris Christie will designate them as Domestic Terrorists.

CeaseFire Illinois

That video wasnt from BLM tho. You keep saying it doesnt make it true and the reason you keep saying its true is because you couldnt prove it in a million years

CeaseFire Illinois

That video wasnt from BLM tho. You keep saying it doesnt make it true and the reason you keep saying its true is because you couldnt prove it in a million years

Keep telling yourself that moron. You stink.

Forum List

Back