40 migrants found trapped inside metal box at Texas-Mexico border

Desperation plus being lead to believe that if you can just get across the border you will be allowed to stay in the country can make people take insane risk.
maybe i take being American for grantedbut no way in hell would i do that... unless I were, say, trying to GET AWAY FROM byedum as opposed to going toward....

Bullshit!

Trump's policy was to build a wall, immigrants/refugees knew that coming here illegally was not going to be tolerated.

Biden's policy was a message CLEARLY sent to immigrants/refugees when he told them if elected president, they should "surge the border". Under Biden, they know they are not going to face the same problems they did under Trump.

"A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019."

that *^$# couldn't care less about "who we are" and "they need to be heard"

all he wants is Dim voters

If people can't see that... why, they deserve $7.00 per gallon gas --and byedum for pres

maybe i take being American for grantedbut no way in hell would i do that... unless I were, say, trying to GET AWAY FROM byedum as opposed to going toward....
I like to believe I would never take such a risk either but I have also never been in a situation that would make me consider it either.

Forum List

Back