40% of residents in San Francisco plan on leaving.

But the weatherā€™s the problem with (well-named) Commiefornia: we know of arrogant pseudo-elite Wisconsin Dems of both genders planning to retire there. Betsyā€™s is cutting edge reporting because China JoeXi tampering with the infrastructure is designed to mutate America decades in the future. When blm baboons threatened the suburbs, they were not fooling. Blacks are buying up houses like heroin addicts in Wisconsin. Like the Clinton era, how will they pay for them? To the black African psyche, God is a House.

Geographically speaking, California is a very nice state. If it just didn't have any people in it, it would be perfect.

I've never been there. I have a cousin who moved there after she got married because her new husband got a job out in CA. Later they divorced and she raised her two girls. After they turned 18 and the child support stopped, she had to rent her in-law suite out to make ends meet. Last time we spoke, she was getting $1,300 for a tiny place with a kitchenette, bathroom and small living room with a fold out bed.

After she had to evacuate due to a forest fire last time, she came back home to Cleveland for a while. She told her father financially, it was tough to make ends meet, and after she retires in a few years, she's coming home to Cleveland. She's a CPA.

The ā€œinability of the colonistsā€ (above) links strongly to the castle doctrine in Cleveland. ā€˜Home ownership is a profoundly American idea.ā€ (Desmond, Evicted). Dem Crotch-clowns like Clinton and CIA Puppet Biden are targeting the infrastructure whose degradation will dictate real estate values. The definition of ā€œhomeā€ is mutating and linked to the invention of gunpowder and the technology of the locksmith. As long as sewage slime dems can count on a consistent definition of ā€œhouseā€ that the majority of the sheep agree upon, crime, drugs, and low-IQ education will flourish.

Geographically speaking, California is a very nice state. If it just didn't have any people in it, it would be perfect.

I've never been there. I have a cousin who moved there after she got married because her new husband got a job out in CA. Later they divorced and she raised her two girls. After they turned 18 and the child support stopped, she had to rent her in-law suite out to make ends meet. Last time we spoke, she was getting $1,300 for a tiny place with a kitchenette, bathroom and small living room with a fold out bed.

After she had to evacuate due to a forest fire last time, she came back home to Cleveland for a while. She told her father financially, it was tough to make ends meet, and after she retires in a few years, she's coming home to Cleveland. She's a CPA.
I visited Mission Beach, San Diego two weeks back and was the first time Iā€™ve been to any part of California. Even the San Diego locals talk about how horrible things are in San Francisco and openly tell tourists- donā€™t even bother.

I met some great people there, absolutely the best. They are longtime residents of San Diego, although born in MI and another in OK. The guy from Oklahoma talked about the culture shock heā€™d experienced from the move years back, but due to his business heā€™s prospering and loves the weather.

My husband, daughter, and I liked it so much weā€™re going back in October. Mission Beach boardwalk (online beach cam shows it well) is family safe and a beach area thatā€™s clean with friendly, active people doing all kinds of fun things making people watching extra enjoyable! Talk about enough lifeguards! Every quarter of mile you see a lifeguard station, and where we were there were numerous lifeguard and surfing schools going on all day long. First time ever also to have a rooftop patio with a gas fire pit- so amazing it was like experiencing a slice of heaven.

The funny part is, my husband didnā€™t even want to go on the trip; it was where our daughter wanted to go for her graduation trip because she has friends there. I was initially open to the idea because of my love for beaches, but had no idea weā€™d enjoy it so much and look forward to going back.

Muhammed
You need to get into your car and drive to Chicago and get your kids out !!
Entire city is a murder and crime sewer system

Back in the 1980s I attended a symposium at Lawrence Livermore.

I took my wife and son along and we spent a few days in San Francisco. We did all the tourist things.

It was a great place to visit. Still clean and somewhat safe.

My buddy took his family there a couple of years ago and said it was a shithole and would never go back.

I'm glad I got to see the old San Francisco before the Liberals totally fucked it up.

Last edited:

Living in Arizona, I've naturally been to California many times. Mind you, I wouldn't live there even if I was the only human in the state, because earthquakes and mudslides freak me out (Arizona is way hotter and more barren, but the ground stays where you freaking put it). Nevertheless, it's quite pretty and geographically diverse, the weather is very temperate and doesn't have a lot of seasonal extremes, the ocean's right there if you're into that sort of thing . . . all of the unpleasant things I've ever seen about the place were related to the humans who infest it.

Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to a recent poll.

The poll of 500 San Franciscans, commissioned by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, showed that just over 40% of residents plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

Additionally, 8 out of 10 people polled said crime has increased in the city, and almost 90% of those polled said they believe that the homeless crisis has gotten worse. Roughly three-quarters of residents in San Francisco said their quality of life has declined over the past year.

Police statistics show certain crimes have been increasing in Californiaā€™s fourth-largest city, including a significant surge in car burglaries, which are up as much as 700% in some areas.

San Franciscoā€™s police chief has pointed the finger at two factors: not enough police on the streets and criminals being let out of jail due to relaxed prosecuting.

And this is the good news, you can still leave areas Democrats have destroyed. The bad news is what if they get enough power to turn nearly the entire country into San Francisco? There will be no place to run unless it's to another country.

Ray, don't be silly. Democrats will never have that much power to do as you say! Maybe not, but they are going to get as close as they can.

Good, it's overcrowded as it is.

I took my wife and son along and we spent a few days in San Francisco. We did all the tourist things.

My buddy took his family there a couple of years ago and said it was was shithole and would never go back.

I'm glad I got to see the old San Francisco before the Liberals totally fucked it up.
Indeed Flash. My parents went to San Francisco prior to its demise and absolutely loved the area. Itā€™s a stark difference, like night and day, from the past to how it is now. Iā€™d like to trace the elements that led to that spiraling down effect- which year it became evident clean city goals were no longer a priority.

I wonder if there are any USMB readers who live in San Francisco who would care to share what happened and when, beyond which governors have been in charge? Governors shoulder a great part of the blame, but Iā€™d like to know who backed these candidates financially? Who donated to governor and mayor races over the years through a PAC in order to keep their names anonymous to the public?

The following article is a year old but helps explain the ā€œwhy SF is now a dump factorā€.

From article linked above: ā€œOn average, the cityā€™s 44,526 employees received pay and perks costing taxpayers $131,335 apiece. Four out of ten ā€“ 18,749 city workers ā€“ received a compensation package exceeding $150,000 per year.ā€[/URL]

Last edited:

My buddy took his family there a couple of years ago and said it was was shithole and would never go back.

Indeed Flash. My parents went to San Francisco prior to its demise and absolutely loved the area. Itā€™s a stark difference, like night and day, from the past to how it is now. Iā€™d like to trace the elements that led to that spiraling down effect- which year it became evident clean city goals were no longer a priority.

I wonder if there are any USMB readers who live in San Francisco who would care to share what happened and when, beyond which governors have been in charge? Governors shoulder a great part of the blame, but Iā€™d like to know who backed these candidates financially? Who donated to governor races over the years through a PAC in order to keep their names anonymous to the public?
When the locals vote for Democrats and the Democrats get into office then bad things are always going to happen. We see it all the time. All the great American cities have become cesspools because of incompetent and corrupt Democrat leadership. They have all the wrong priorities.

... and Cleveland is a better place to live? ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...
Many people that had money and were/are Libs moved to San Francisco. It starts with a huge advantage and is the end result of liberal agendas. Oakland, across the bay is not so fortunate.

Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to a recent poll.

The poll of 500 San Franciscans, commissioned by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, showed that just over 40% of residents plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

Additionally, 8 out of 10 people polled said crime has increased in the city, and almost 90% of those polled said they believe that the homeless crisis has gotten worse. Roughly three-quarters of residents in San Francisco said their quality of life has declined over the past year.

Police statistics show certain crimes have been increasing in Californiaā€™s fourth-largest city, including a significant surge in car burglaries, which are up as much as 700% in some areas.

San Franciscoā€™s police chief has pointed the finger at two factors: not enough police on the streets and criminals being let out of jail due to relaxed prosecuting.

And this is the good news, you can still leave areas Democrats have destroyed. The bad news is what if they get enough power to turn nearly the entire country into San Francisco? There will be no place to run unless it's to another country.

Ray, don't be silly. Democrats will never have that much power to do as you say! Maybe not, but they are going to get as close as they can.

Probably moving a little down the road to San Jose..This U.S. city has the highest share of superrich residents in the world ā€” and itā€™s not San Francisco, New York or Seattle

San Francisco was once one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Then the Liberals fucked it up like they always fuck up everything.
Your ignorance is only superseded by you biases.

This statement is a damn lie: "Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to a recent poll."

If I decided to sell our home in the Bay Area, I could buy three of these houses in Houston, TX.

View attachment 508072
For sale today for:
$562,989
6 bd5 ba5,307 sqft

17915 Elk Valley Cir, Houston, TX 77090​

View attachment 508076
My in-laws and niece and nephew live in Houston, talk about shit holes this is it.
Downside..they are in Texas..and did you research the property taxes on those homes??

Probably moving a little down the road to San Jose..This U.S. city has the highest share of superrich residents in the world ā€” and itā€™s not San Francisco, New York or Seattle

A shitload of them are moving to Texas, including the richest guy in California.

We are even getting them here in Florida.

A shitload of them are moving to Texas, including the richest guy in California.

We are even getting them here in Florida.
Which is why they will soon be purple states..your welcome.

And San Francisco didn't even make the top 50 in this survey...The most dangerous cities in America, ranked
Here is a study put out by Neighborhood Scout in 2021. I was at first suspicious because it seems to be related to a national realty org, but the crime data is checkable and appears valid. I searched for ā€œodds of being violent crime victim 2020 in SFā€ most other studies dating back to 2014- many orgs providing stats need to catch up.

San Francisco was once one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Then the Liberals fucked it up like they always fuck up everything.
Your ignorance is only superseded by you biases.

This statement is a damn lie: "Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to a recent poll."

If I decided to sell our home in the Bay Area, I could buy three of these houses in Houston, TX.

View attachment 508072
For sale today for:
$562,989
6 bd5 ba5,307 sqft

17915 Elk Valley Cir, Houston, TX 77090​

View attachment 508076

You are confused Moon Bat.

We are even getting the California residents moving here to Florida.

Californina is a fucked up place because of the Liberals. Tremendous crime, high taxes, screwed up power grid, high rents, Illegals up the ying yang, regulations, terrible schools, high poverty and homeless people shitting on the streets. Oh, I forgot the queers, Limousine Libtards, dirty hippies, Hispanic and Black gangs and drugs.

The stupid Moon Bat shits in that state even elect dumbasses like Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and the Kamala Ho to represent them. No wonder everybody with a brain wants to leave.
Ah yes, FL. I have in-laws outside of Tampa.. They have a home with a pool, and the entire yard around the pool is covered with a cage to keep the bugs out. One side of their property is a stream, occupied by gators. They have 7 acres and they have goats, 2 horses and chickens A goat was crying out, and when my brother-in-law went to check it out he saw the gator going after the goat who was tangled up in the brush in the wire fence. He somehow saved the goat. Just another day in FL.

Their neighbor is a cracker. 'Nuff said there.
Aren't you running late for your daily shit?

There are so many new and exciting streets for you to try out.
The DNA of the shit has been assayed and the shit from 97% of it comes from Red States. Of course it didn't need to go to the trouble, the shit was composed of road kills, seasoned with salt and sugar - the diet of southern cooking.

So wait a minute.

If that survey is accurate we should expect a 40% decrease in population in San Fran over the next couple years?

Really?

And when that doesnā€™t happen will you admit youā€™re full of shit?

Forum List

Back