40% of residents in San Francisco plan on leaving.

How stupid are these liberals? All they have to do it vote for come slightly conservative person who isn’t going to defund the police.

But this is the plan for all of America, make every city a shit hole.
Perhaps it doesn’t matter who citizens vote for. Perhaps the elections are rigged.

Also possible that there are just a lot of people in San Francisco/California who either 1) are able to isolate themselves from the problems, so they don't care, or 2) are too dumb and brainwashed to realize their voting choices are the source of the problems.

Unfortunately most will move to red states

And that's fine as long as they don't vote the way they did in their former state.

Problem is, leftists aren't bright enough or experienced enough with analytical thinking to make the connection between "My home state is a shithole" and "I vote for terrible leaders".

... and Cleveland is a better place to live? ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

Not really. The city of Cleveland has been under Democrat leadership since the late Mayor Voinovich left, who went to be Governor of our state for two terms, and then to the US Senate. It's been going downhill from there.

But at least the city of Cleveland has Walgreen's stores which are all closing in SF because you have to steal over $1,000 before the cops or the city can do anything to you. I lived here my entire life and I've never seen anybody sell poop maps, because the only poop you see here is from a dog.

Cleveland is also in a Republican led state, meaning our self-defense laws are pretty liberal for victims. If somebody is trying to break into my car like they did in the commie states during the protests and riots, I have the legal authority to use my firearm to put them in their grave. Our Castle Doctrine extends to your vehicle if you are a CCW holder. Breaking into my car is no different than breaking into my home.

So ... the best thing you can say about Cleveland is you can kill someone for trying to swipe your dollar store sunglasses out of your rig ...

That's pathetic ...

I'm guessing he can say quite a few good things about his home city. But why in the Hell would he want to convince YOU to like it and risk having you decide to go there?

Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to a recent poll.

The poll of 500 San Franciscans, commissioned by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, showed that just over 40% of residents plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

Additionally, 8 out of 10 people polled said crime has increased in the city, and almost 90% of those polled said they believe that the homeless crisis has gotten worse. Roughly three-quarters of residents in San Francisco said their quality of life has declined over the past year.

Police statistics show certain crimes have been increasing in California’s fourth-largest city, including a significant surge in car burglaries, which are up as much as 700% in some areas.

San Francisco’s police chief has pointed the finger at two factors: not enough police on the streets and criminals being let out of jail due to relaxed prosecuting.

And this is the good news, you can still leave areas Democrats have destroyed. The bad news is what if they get enough power to turn nearly the entire country into San Francisco? There will be no place to run unless it's to another country.

Ray, don't be silly. Democrats will never have that much power to do as you say! Maybe not, but they are going to get as close as they can.

I can't believe it's only 40%. 60% of the people who live there are ok with the crime, filth, violence, homelessness, and degradation? Seems unlikely.

And that's fine as long as they don't vote the way they did in their former state.

Problem is, leftists aren't bright enough or experienced enough with analytical thinking to make the connection between "My home state is a shithole" and "I vote for terrible leaders".

They also have a high tolerance for filth, which is why they live the way they do in the first place.

I can't believe it's only 40%. 60% of the people who live there are ok with the crime, filth, violence, homelessness, and degradation? Seems unlikely.

Maybe, but you have to take the weather into consideration. No matter how badly the commies screw up the state, the weather will always be great there.

This is not good news if Liberals who voted for the policies that destroyed San Francisco move to healthy cities that don’t over tax or don’t let criminals steal from businesses. These people moving should take a hard look at the failure they are leaving and adjust their economics and social policies accordingly.
What city would be good??
Houston as someone noted earlier. All of the big cities will tend to be less conservative. I am think states and smaller cities like Californians who move to Salt Lake City or Boise. I watched Charlotte get an influx of big city Northeast transplants and watched their taxes go up. San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Baltimore DC….. these are cities with high taxes, poor schools, high crime, high homeless. All of these cities run by Democrats who love high taxes.
Most of the populous cites are run by democrats and higher taxes.

This is not good news if Liberals who voted for the policies that destroyed San Francisco move to healthy cities that don’t over tax or don’t let criminals steal from businesses. These people moving should take a hard look at the failure they are leaving and adjust their economics and social policies accordingly.
What city would be good??
Houston as someone noted earlier. All of the big cities will tend to be less conservative. I am think states and smaller cities like Californians who move to Salt Lake City or Boise. I watched Charlotte get an influx of big city Northeast transplants and watched their taxes go up. San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Baltimore DC….. these are cities with high taxes, poor schools, high crime, high homeless. All of these cities run by Democrats who love high taxes.
Most of the populous cites are run by democrats and higher taxes.

they are. Even if a city is run by conservatives, the city is logically going to require more services including social and infrastructure which means more taxes. Comparatively, in my opinion, some of the cities need to dial it back a bit because the tax base - earners and businesses- are leaving.

And we see this all across the country. The almost never ending riots in Portland, violent crime and murders easily in the double digit percentage increase, the de-funding of their police, Mayor Lighthead in Chicago that instituted policy of ending police foot pursuits where the officer has to call in, get a hold of a supervisor, and get permission to chase a criminal, and they are releasing stray cats into the city to try and control the rat problem.

Watch what happens in Commiefornia. They are going to get rid of this Newsome guy, and put in another Democrat to take his place who will do just as awful of a job.

Betsy has done a very interesting article, and the Castle doctrine is anything but pathetic: it keeps marauding baboons at bay that want free opportunist stuff at the dropping of a fentanyl eater.

they are. Even if a city is run by conservatives, the city is logically going to require more services including social and infrastructure which means more taxes. Comparatively, in my opinion, some of the cities need to dial it back a bit because the tax base - earners and businesses- are leaving.

It doesn't matter. The Democrat leadership will just send them federal money from the taxpayers of your state to bail them out.

Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to a recent poll.

The poll of 500 San Franciscans, commissioned by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, showed that just over 40% of residents plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

Additionally, 8 out of 10 people polled said crime has increased in the city, and almost 90% of those polled said they believe that the homeless crisis has gotten worse. Roughly three-quarters of residents in San Francisco said their quality of life has declined over the past year.

Police statistics show certain crimes have been increasing in California’s fourth-largest city, including a significant surge in car burglaries, which are up as much as 700% in some areas.

San Francisco’s police chief has pointed the finger at two factors: not enough police on the streets and criminals being let out of jail due to relaxed prosecuting.

And this is the good news, you can still leave areas Democrats have destroyed. The bad news is what if they get enough power to turn nearly the entire country into San Francisco? There will be no place to run unless it's to another country.

Ray, don't be silly. Democrats will never have that much power to do as you say! Maybe not, but they are going to get as close as they can.

This is why every Progressive Nation builds wall, to keep their people from fleeing!

Cops do not have any responsibility to protect anyone's business or property or your life. Shoplifting is still a crime yet the cops don't want to mess with it in California or in Missouri.

The job of a police officer is to enforce the law, and shoplifting is against the law. It's only a minor misdemeanor in SF which is why it's so out of control stores are closing up and leaving.

They also have a high tolerance for filth, which is why they live the way they do in the first place.

There's a limit to how much I'm willing to explore the way leftists "think".

Maybe, but you have to take the weather into consideration. No matter how badly the commies screw up the state, the weather will always be great there.

Geographically speaking, California is a very nice state. If it just didn't have any people in it, it would be perfect.

Do you think they will?

AOC sneaked into Congress because nobody was paying attention. She's a fairly cute girl with a nice shape; that's all she had going for her. She made an ass out of herself along with fellow New Yorkers, and they re-elected her. What does that tell you about Democrats learning from their mistakes?

It's a shame. Another iconic city bites the dust.

Do you think they will?

AOC sneaked into Congress because nobody was paying attention. She's a fairly cute girl with a nice shape; that's all she had going for her. She made an ass out of herself along with fellow New Yorkers, and they re-elected her. What does that tell you about Democrats learning from their mistakes?

We get a lot of Californians here in Arizona, and I know they wreak havoc on the housing market. They have no realistic standard to compare to. People selling houses can jack the price up 15% or more over what it would normally go for in Arizona, and the Californians will be thrilled by how "inexpensive" it is, because they're comparing to California's prices. They don't even realize they're being gouged.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back