40% of residents in San Francisco plan on leaving.

Flash

Talk about shit holes, FL is it.

I find Florida to be very nice. My cousin lives in the tremendous city of Naples. I've been there, to other great cities like Ft Myers, Ft. Lauderdale, just a lot of great places.

And low taxes.

I live on the East Coast in Hermitage PA, after being born and raised in the Midwest in the Tremendous City of Youngstown.

Believe me, I'd rather be here, or even my previous ghetto residency in Y-town, compared to San Francisco.

Lower taxes, lower cost of living, no one crapping on the sidewalks

... and Cleveland is a better place to live? ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

Not really. The city of Cleveland has been under Democrat leadership since the late Mayor Voinovich left, who went to be Governor of our state for two terms, and then to the US Senate. It's been going downhill from there.

But at least the city of Cleveland has Walgreen's stores which are all closing in SF because you have to steal over $1,000 before the cops or the city can do anything to you. I lived here my entire life and I've never seen anybody sell poop maps, because the only poop you see here is from a dog.

Cleveland is also in a Republican led state, meaning our self-defense laws are pretty liberal for victims. If somebody is trying to break into my car like they did in the commie states during the protests and riots, I have the legal authority to use my firearm to put them in their grave. Our Castle Doctrine extends to your vehicle if you are a CCW holder. Breaking into my car is no different than breaking into my home.

So ... the best thing you can say about Cleveland is you can kill someone for trying to swipe your dollar store sunglasses out of your rig ...

That's pathetic ...

So ... the best thing you can say about Cleveland is you can kill someone for trying to swipe your dollar store sunglasses out of your rig ...

That's pathetic ...

Actually it's that Cleveland is in a Republican led state with all the advantages Republican controlled areas have. Yes, self-defense is just one of them. Now if Cleveland were in Commiefornia, it would be a hellhole like San Francisco is becoming.

IIRC they made it $950 to be a felony.

And you may have seen a thread and the viral video here about that guy wearing a black ski mask (WTF? I'm Batman or some supervillian or, where is my crackpipe? HUNTER!!!! I know you stole my crackpipe!!) who rode into a Walgreen's store in SF on a stolen bicycle, shoved a bunch of plastic shampoo bottles or something into what looked like a 55 gallon garbage bag, and rode out of the store.

The part of the story that I found kind of amusing is that he got busted for stealing $972 worth of goods. Any heist like that where the take is over $950 is still a felony.

Whether it's $950 or $450, no store can stay open when you have people walking into those places to steal that much per each person. Not to mention they can come back every day and do the same thing with impunity.

The idea is that "poor" people can take the goods they need without ending up in jail. Fine and dandy, but now tens of thousands will suffer because of a few hundred which is how Democrat policy works. What about those little old ladies that need their medication and can't go to their local Walgreens anymore? They have to take bus routes into the next city or further to get them?

Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to a recent poll.

The poll of 500 San Franciscans, commissioned by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, showed that just over 40% of residents plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

Additionally, 8 out of 10 people polled said crime has increased in the city, and almost 90% of those polled said they believe that the homeless crisis has gotten worse. Roughly three-quarters of residents in San Francisco said their quality of life has declined over the past year.

Police statistics show certain crimes have been increasing in California’s fourth-largest city, including a significant surge in car burglaries, which are up as much as 700% in some areas.

San Francisco’s police chief has pointed the finger at two factors: not enough police on the streets and criminals being let out of jail due to relaxed prosecuting.

And this is the good news, you can still leave areas Democrats have destroyed. The bad news is what if they get enough power to turn nearly the entire country into San Francisco? There will be no place to run unless it's to another country.

Ray, don't be silly. Democrats will never have that much power to do as you say! Maybe not, but they are going to get as close as they can.

40% of 500 is 200 are planning to move out in the next 3 years.

My opinion, not all of 200 will move out of the city.
EE3FD196-060B-47F8-A1F0-676B396DCBD8.jpeg
80546C8B-A712-4BF2-81B2-479FCA88080E.jpeg

... and Cleveland is a better place to live? ...

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

Cleveland Ohio seems to be a dump too, as most of your super-cities are.

But at least its inexpensive, and people generally don't crap on the sidewalks.

I'd rather live in Cleveland than be shittin' on the dock of the bay in San Francisco.
I live in the country and animals shit all over the place.

This is not good news if Liberals who voted for the policies that destroyed San Francisco move to healthy cities that don’t over tax or don’t let criminals steal from businesses. These people moving should take a hard look at the failure they are leaving and adjust their economics and social policies accordingly.

And you may have seen a thread and the viral video here about that guy wearing a black ski mask (WTF? I'm Batman or some supervillian or, where is my crackpipe? HUNTER!!!! I know you stole my crackpipe!!) who rode into a Walgreen's store in SF on a stolen bicycle, shoved a bunch of plastic shampoo bottles or something into what looked like a 55 gallon garbage bag, and rode out of the store.

The part of the story that I found kind of amusing is that he got busted for stealing $972 worth of goods. Any heist like that where the take is over $950 is still a felony.

Whether it's $950 or $450, no store can stay open when you have people walking into those places to steal that much per each person. Not to mention they can come back every day and do the same thing with impunity.

The idea is that "poor" people can take the goods they need without ending up in jail. Fine and dandy, but now tens of thousands will suffer because of a few hundred which is how Democrat policy works. What about those little old ladies that need their medication and can't go to their local Walgreens anymore? They have to take bus routes into the next city or further to get them?
Cops do not have any responsibility to protect anyone's business or property or your life. Shoplifting is still a crime yet the cops don't want to mess with it in California or in Missouri.

Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to a recent poll.

The poll of 500 San Franciscans, commissioned by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, showed that just over 40% of residents plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

Additionally, 8 out of 10 people polled said crime has increased in the city, and almost 90% of those polled said they believe that the homeless crisis has gotten worse. Roughly three-quarters of residents in San Francisco said their quality of life has declined over the past year.

Police statistics show certain crimes have been increasing in California’s fourth-largest city, including a significant surge in car burglaries, which are up as much as 700% in some areas.

San Francisco’s police chief has pointed the finger at two factors: not enough police on the streets and criminals being let out of jail due to relaxed prosecuting.

And this is the good news, you can still leave areas Democrats have destroyed. The bad news is what if they get enough power to turn nearly the entire country into San Francisco? There will be no place to run unless it's to another country.

Ray, don't be silly. Democrats will never have that much power to do as you say! Maybe not, but they are going to get as close as they can.

I always likedd San Francisco much better than LA ...the giant sprawling suburb that sezz its a city

It's a shame

What they need is more progressive democrats and government to turn thing around

Lol

40% of 500 is 200 are planning to move out in the next 3 years.

My opinion, not all of 200 will move out of the city.
View attachment 508113View attachment 508114
I'm not interested in Nashville and neither (I think) are those in SF.

This is not good news if Liberals who voted for the policies that destroyed San Francisco move to healthy cities that don’t over tax or don’t let criminals steal from businesses. These people moving should take a hard look at the failure they are leaving and adjust their economics and social policies accordingly.
What city would be good??

There are plenty of liberal cities out there to choose from.

If you don't like San Fran, more to East St Louis.

If you don't like LA, move to Detroit.

But at least the city of Cleveland has Walgreen's stores which are all closing in SF because you have to steal over $1,000 before the cops or the city can do anything to you.

So now in my silly mind I’m thinking of two thieves in a store, and one whispers to the other, “Psst, Dude! Put that back! That puts us over the $950 mark!

There are plenty of liberal cities out there to choose from.

If you don't like San Fran, more to East St Louis.

If you don't like LA, move to Detroit.
Better than a desert.

Houston as someone noted earlier. All of the big cities will tend to be less conservative. I am think states and smaller cities like Californians who move to Salt Lake City or Boise. I watched Charlotte get an influx of big city Northeast transplants and watched their taxes go up. San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Baltimore DC….. these are cities with high taxes, poor schools, high crime, high homeless. All of these cities run by Democrats who love high taxes.

How stupid are these liberals? All they have to do it vote for come slightly conservative person who isn’t going to defund the police.

But this is the plan for all of America, make every city a shit hole.
And....you TOTALLY believed the OP, eh? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back