🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

Why 25% why not 0%?. Since you're making up your own numbers now, go big or go home.
Zero it is. Only an idiot would still believe he is doing a good job. Even an imbecile like you says that he sucks. But we know that there are sycophants that will defend him no matter what.

Again. This is not about Trump and the average is 47%. Trump was as high as 49%. Your TDS is amusing. Go and get your green card. At least you’re staying on topic now.
LOL

So what? Biden was as high as about 60%. We're talking about now. Biden's average now is 47.4% while Trump's was 38.6%.

Biden sucks but Trump sucked more.

Man this is just a bad time in politics

We're going to get biden or harris. And Trump or maybe desantis

We might all stroke out from all the salt

At the time this was the poll I saw. I have many likes on the post. You admitted you think Biden sucks so why are you defending him? Why does this thread so easily trigger you? You’re such a waste of life OCD ridden fat fuck idiot who voted for a candidate he believes sucks. Blood on your hands.
At the time you created this thread, his most recent poll was 49%, not 41%.

LOL

So what? Biden was as high as about 60%. We're talking about now. Biden's average now is 47.4% while Trump's was 38.6%.

Biden sucks but Trump sucked more.
He was high as people saw him as an alternative to someone who sends mean tweets. Now he is a pathetic 41%. You’re defending him yet again. Silly OCD fool.

At the time you created this thread, his most recent poll was 49%, not 41%.
It was? Link? The USA Today poll had him at 49%? LOL
You’re embarrassing yourself. Tell me again how I paid for Trumps meals.

Why lie? Biden's latest poll is 49%, not 41%.

It's USA today reporting this, not exactly right wing

They're just floundering for them clicks

Get ready for more clearly the media has decided it's time to make some money

I'm here pointing out you're an idiot and a liar.
If that were the case the mods would have shut the thread down. I provided a link and have received many likes. It triggered you. I know. I live in your empty head. Go harass someone else.

Truth over Facts

Zero it is. Only an idiot would still believe he is doing a good job. Even an imbecile like you says that he sucks. But we know that there are sycophants that will defend him no matter what.
LOL

OK, so we have his most recent poll on realclearpolitics, 49% by Reuters... and we have 0%, according to a raving lunatic on USMB.

:lmao:

It's amusing how you say others have TDS while you have a raging, chronic case of BDS.

LOL

OK, so we have his most recent poll on realclearpolitics, 49% by Reuters... and we have 0%, according to a raving lunatic on USMB.

:lmao:

It's amusing how you say others have TDS while you have a raging, chronic case of BDS.
You said the average was 47%. You’re all over the place. You voted for a candidate you believe sucks. You’re an imbecile. Go troll elsewhere.

I just checked RealClearPolitics and over the past week Biden approval rating is between 49-50%
Once this withdrawal is over and we're out of fucking Afghanistan, it will go back up.
Biden did what Bush, Obama and Trump wouldn't do....take the heat for doing something that they wouldn't touch BUT NEEDED TO BE DONE.

Yea, People really approve of him cancelling the Keystone Pipeline watching Gasoline Prices go up; Going from energy Independent to dependent, Watching Hundreds of Illegal Immigrants many of then infected with Covid or having Criminal Records just pour into the Country daily
The Military appreciates him getting them out BEFORE getting our Civilians out PLUS the Afghans that helped us
But what the American people should REALLY appreciate is the BILLIONS of dollars in our Military Hardware our “ Commander in Chief” left there PLUS a paper trail that lets them track down anyone they want to. You are a JERK

He was high as people saw him as an alternative to someone who sends mean tweets. Now he is a pathetic 41%. You’re defending him yet again. Silly OCD fool.
LOL

You're lying again, ShortBus. Biden was 41%. Now he's 49%.

LOL

You're lying again, ShortBus. Biden was 41%. Now he's 49%.
He is? So in 5 days he went up 8 pts. LOL
oK OCD fool. My mistake. Per biased CNN he is at 47% avg. Yes or no?

It was? Link? The USA Today poll had him at 49%? LOL
You’re embarrassing yourself. Tell me again how I paid for Trumps meals.
LOL

You can’t stop lying, can ya, ShortBus?

I even said his most recent poll on realclearpolitics, at 49%, is by Reuters, not USA Today.

If that were the case the mods would have shut the thread down. I provided a link and have received many likes. It triggered you. I know. I live in your empty head. Go harass someone else.

Truth over Facts
You're lying again, ShortBus. There's no forum rule against being an idiot and a liar. If there was, you would have been banned.

Forum List

Back