🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

That's about a week old, ShortBus. His latest job approval is 49%, according to realclearpolitics...

View attachment 532278

I just checked RealClearPolitics and over the past week Biden approval rating is between 49-50%
Once this withdrawal is over and we're out of fucking Afghanistan, it will go back up.
Biden did what Bush, Obama and Trump wouldn't do....take the heat for doing something that they wouldn't touch BUT NEEDED TO BE DONE.

I just checked RealClearPolitics and over the past week Biden approval rating is between 49-50%
Once this withdrawal is over and we're out of fucking Afghanistan, it will go back up.
Biden did what Bush, Obama and Trump wouldn't do....take the heat for doing something that they wouldn't touch BUT NEEDED TO BE DONE.
Yeah, ShortBus thought he could score political points by ignoring the latest polls and cherry pick the one with the lowest rating. He really is as stupid as his posts reveal.

He said they LET you grab them. He didn’t force himself.

LOLOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck, ShortBus. :lmao:

He didn't force himself because he claims they let him?? So Chauvin didn't murder Floyd because he claims he didn't? What about the dozens of women who say they didn't let him?
We have video of Chauvin. This is off topic. 41%

If you want to diss discuss Trump then start your own thread. This one is about Biden’s approval rating.

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

41? Surprised it’s that high. Somehow. I doubt it

LOL

And even at 41%, Biden was still higher on 8/23/21 than Trump was on 8/23/17.

:dance:
You think Biden sucks OCD ridden fat fuck so why are you defending him? Nothing to do with Trump. This thread is about Biden. Only an idiot would vote for a candidate they believes sucks. Your words. Blood on your hands.

That's about a week old, ShortBus. His latest job approval is 49%, according to realclearpolitics...

View attachment 532278

1630259790293.png

Numbers like these were only a dream for pussygrabber trump...

1630259712500.jpeg

You are the ultimate deplorable sheep, always using denial and projection as mechanisms of defense, in order protect a frail ego, resulting from the fact that you never had any friends and your life has no meaning. Do yourself a favor, get out there, join a bingo club or another cult....

View attachment 532285
What does this have to do with Biden and the OP? Are you in the wrong thread?

Yeah, ShortBus thought he could score political points by ignoring the latest polls and cherry pick the one with the lowest rating. He really is as stupid as his posts reveal.
At the time this was the poll I saw. I have many likes on the post. You admitted you think Biden sucks so why are you defending him? Why does this thread so easily trigger you? You’re such a waste of life OCD ridden fat fuck idiot who voted for a candidate he believes sucks. Blood on your hands.

We have video of Chauvin. This is off topic. 41%

If you want to diss discuss Trump then start your own thread. This one is about Biden’s approval rating.
Poor, desperate ShortBus. I replied to your post about Trump. If you don't want Trump discussed in your thread, YOU shouldn't talk about him.

Poor, desperate ShortBus. I replied to your post about Trump. If you don't want Trump discussed in your thread, YOU shouldn't talk about him.
I did not bring him up. Your fellow Transocrat did. Stay on topic. 41%. You're defending him even though you believe he sucks.

You're one deranged OCD ridden fat fuck. And with more deaths in Afghanistan, our economy limping along and COVID running wild his rating will continue to plummet. So I agree with you, he sucks. But only an idiot would vote for someone they believe sucks.

41%

RCP average above or below 50%. So the link was accurate when posted. You voted for someone you think sucks. Your opinion is irrelevant, OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOL

No, it wasn’t accurate when posted, ShortBus. Those more recent polls were already out when you cherry picked an older poll with lower ratings. Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

You think Biden sucks OCD ridden fat fuck so why are you defending him? Nothing to do with Trump. This thread is about Biden. Only an idiot would vote for a candidate they believes sucks. Your words. Blood on your hands.
I'm not defending him, ShortBus. You'd know that if you weren't so retarded.

LOL

No, it wasn’t accurate when posted, ShortBus. Those more recent polls were already out when you cherry picked an older poll with lower ratings. Your desperation is noted and laughed at.
How was it not accurate? That was the most recent USA Today Suffolk poll. And why do you care when you believe Biden sucks? OCD ridden fat fuck, are you feeling guilty because of the blood on your hands?

Forum List

Back