🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

You underestimate the number of brain damaged idiots in this country.

DON'T YOU KNOW IT! I often watch several shows on one particular TV station not the least of which is one called: 'Fail Factory', where people send in their favorite video clips they took with their phones where something goes wrong (usually very wrong) in the video.

You never saw so many videos of people doing the most idiotic, stupid, dangerous things practically killing themselves for absolutely no reason but maybe boredom, drunkenness or itinerant stupidity. I mean, I often have to change the station because I literally can't take watching anymore! A lot of these people are lucky they aren't killed or end up seriously injured or paralyzed for life.

And all of these idiots have the ability to vote. :smoke:

The stuff they show on TV is usually MUCH worse than this.

117342492_3176107799093466_6427744750089595244_n.jpg

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

taliban joe hates america and all americans, he ordered the killing of those soldiers in kabul, I'm surprised he did not plant the bomb himself. People made such a big deal cause trump ordered the attack on our capitol, which only killed 5 people, how bout taliban joe now???... :cool: :omg:

1630200640995.jpeg

Welcome to the Biden Depression. Not even a full year in.

whatever boomer, the thing is that we progressives give even less of a shit when biden fucks up than you gave while trump the pussygrabber committed all his crimes and blunders :p :p :p ...

1630201057007.jpeg

taliban joe hates america and all americans, he ordered the killing of those soldiers in kabul, I'm surprised he did not plant the bomb himself. People made such a big deal cause trump ordered the attack on our capitol, which only killed 5 people, how bout taliban joe now???... :cool: :omg:

View attachment 531957
He ordered the attack? LOL Nope

And it is out capital not yours...foreigner. Transocrat.

whatever boomer, the thing is that we progressives give even less of a shit when biden fucks up than you gave while trump the pussygrabber committed all his crimes and blunders :p :p :p ...

View attachment 531961
Not a boomer, dummy. By the way... you're right that nobody gives a shit about the Corrupt joe. Hence why his approval rating is dropping by the month. Don't go crazy if President Trump wins again, though.

He ordered the attack? LOL Nope

And it is out capital not yours...foreigner. Transocrat.
capitol not capital you illiterate moron, I thought you were staying in the protective bunker your mom put you in after taliban Joe wiped out the floor with pussygrabber trump in November...

1630205727305.jpeg

capitol not capital you illiterate moron, I thought you were staying in the protective bunker your mom put you in after taliban Joe wiped out the floor with pussygrabber trump in November...

View attachment 531990
Transocrat why are you hijacking this thread? It’s about Biden and his approval rating. Or should we say disapproval rating. Want to discuss Trump? Start your own thread, Al.

Transocrat why are you hijacking this thread? It’s about Biden and his approval rating. Or should we say disapproval rating. Want to discuss Trump? Start your own thread, Al.

My poorly educated friend, taliban joe has an average approval rating of almost 48% in his worst moment, pussygrabber trump never made it to that in the 4 years of his disgraced and incompetent administration...:D

1630206347802.jpeg

My poorly educated friend, taliban joe has an average approval rating of almost 48% in his worst moment, pussygrabber trump never made it to that in the 4 years of his disgraced and incompetent administration...:D

View attachment 531993
Transocrat even the biased polling media cannot cover up the fact that more Americans disapprove of Biden than approve of him. Fact. This has zero to do with Trump you imbecile foreigner. Trumps highest was 49% you illegal moron.

Transocrat even the biased polling media cannot cover up the fact that more Americans disapprove of Biden than approve of him. Fact. This has zero to do with Trump you imbecile foreigner. Trumps highest was 49% you illegal moron.

please don't rat me out with "la migra" I promise you a lifetime supply of beef jerky...

1630207038615.jpeg

How about you just stop stalking me? Fair? Loser Transocrat

The big difference between you and me is that you are a sheep, that will adapt and accept any stupid crazy bullshit his cult leader demands, in the past few years, that would be the pussygrabber. Me, not so much, I know Joe has AD, and as will all know, it's progressive, it also happened to Reagan, at the end of his first term he already had advanced dementia, pussygrabber's psychopathology is much more complex, from childhood he suffered from at least 2 personality disorders; narcissistic personality disorder and schizotypal personality disorder, which hindered him from having a normal behavior and thought process, therefore, all his failures and bankruptcies, towards his elderly years it appears he developed FTD, which further impairs him from making intelligent decisions, and worse, has made him make some bizarre actions and statements, resulting in 2 impeachments in only 4 years...

1630208278070.jpeg

The big difference between you and me is that you are a sheep, that will adapt and accept any stupid crazy bullshit his cult leader demands, in the past few years, that would be the pussygrabber. Me, not so much, I know Joe has AD, and as will all know, it's progressive, it also happened to Reagan, at the end of his first term he already had advanced dementia, pussygrabber's psychopathology is much more complex, from childhood he suffered from at least 2 personality disorders; narcissistic personality disorder and schizotypal personality disorder, which hindered him from having a normal behavior and thought process, therefore, all his failures and bankruptcies, towards his elderly years it appears he developed FTD, which further impairs him from making intelligent decisions, and worse, has made him make some bizarre actions and statements, resulting in 2 impeachments in only 4 years...

View attachment 531999
You kiss Liz Warren’s ass all over Twitter and I am sheep? Transocrat you have lost your damn mind. He said they LET you grab them. He didn’t force himself. You would not understand what that means since women are repulsed by you. And your own boy Biden was accused of sexual assault live on TV. Your other boy Cuomo resigned in shame. Transocrats are just such moral figures for us to look up to. LOL

You kiss Liz Warren’s ass all over Twitter and I am sheep? Transocrat you have lost your damn mind. He said they LET you grab them. He didn’t force himself. You would not understand what that means since women are repulsed by you. And your own boy Biden was accused of sexual assault live on TV. Your other boy Cuomo resigned in shame. Transocrats are just such moral figures for us to look up to. LOL

You just made my point zoggie, you are irredeemable, I'm sure you are not a bad person, just dumb... :cool:

1630208722854.jpeg

Forum List

Back