🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

Fort Fun Indiana they disapproved cause he was polarizing but he also had very loyal supporters. Something Biden does not and will never have
No, sorry, that does not explain the low approval. A polarizing figure could still enjoy 60% approval. "Polarizing" just means that people hold more extreme opinions.

What DOES explain the low approval is that most Americans found trump utterly repulsive. Which also was borne out in the election results and all the polling during his entire term. I.E., every shred of evidence and every measure we know of all showed the same thing.

No, sorry, that does not explain the low approval. A polarizing figure could still enjoy 60% approval. "Polarizing" just means that people hold more extreme opinions.

What DOES explain the low approval is that most Americans found trump utterly repulsive. Which also was borne out in the election results and all the polling during his entire term. I.E., every shred of evidence and every measure we know of all showed the same thing.
You just said it. They didn’t like how he talked about women, or illegals, etc. but not really policies. With Biden he is benign but seen as a dementia ridden incompetent buffoon. That is way worse and we are just at the tip of the iceberg. Look at the border, inflation, delta variant and now foreign relations. He is a disaster on all fronts.

They didn’t like how he talked about women, or illegals, etc. but not really policies.
Oh yes, no doubt that is true to one degree or another. Most Americans found him repulsive and unfit to be President. The importance of the office is not just as a policy wonk (Trump knows less about governing or policy than a sea slug), but also as a figurehead.
With Biden he is benign but seen as a dementia ridden incompetent buffoon.

Yet still enjoys an approval rating higher than Trump ever achieved.

Last edited:
Oh yes, no doubt that is true to one degree or another. Most Americans found him repulsive and unfit to be President. The importance of the office is not just a a policy wonk (Trump knows less about governing or policy than a sea slug), but also as a figurehead.

Yet still enjoys an approval rating higher than Trump ever achieved.
Maybe. The polls are definitely left leaning and he is below 50%. He is dying with independents. Trump is 100% polarizing. I liked that about him as I see America as being too soft. Way too many pussies who identify as wimps. So he was my candidate but I can totally see how he can rub people the wrong way. My wife hated him until she saw Biden. She was horrified that we elected such a frail sissy. To each their own. So far Biden has messed up on each and every front. But he doesn’t send mean tweets so that’s OK? 2022 will be eye opening for the Democratic Party.

He is dying with independents.
Said at the low point so far, with crises occurring. Check again in 6 or 12 months. Americans are fickle. So fickle that even the historically bad and possibly worse modern President Trump even broke 40% approval a couple of times.

"We elected such a frail sissy"

As opposed to the nearly morbidly obese old man who can't drink a bottle of water with one hand, stands in place leaning forward like he has brain damage, and can barely navigate a slight downward slope. So yeah, I am going to file this one in the "pre-prescribed talking point" garbage can. But maybe you and your wife would enjoy more of a pseudo-macho strongman like Putin.

Talk about "ignoring policy"... you could not have given a better example...

We are about to see how low a president's approval ratings can sink. I am beyond livid.

Well done, Biden voters. HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY
I read yesterday that Caramel Harris' approval is well below that --- 38%.

Guess Biden won't resign and let her take over, then.

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

oh my ................. didn't you try to tell me not too long ago that 'approval ratings' don't matter?

why yes ... yes you did.

as for covid ... the numbers are getting worse for sure. but put the blame squarely on the shoulders of those responsible. the poorly educated anti vaxxers & those they listen to on rw 'news' outlets.

no way is biden getting blamed for the surge.

& as for 'surrendering' ... are you kidding?

that's allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll on donny. he made the deal with the taliban back in february of 2020.

The pact includes the release of 5,000 Taliban fighters who have been held prisoners by the Afghanistan government, which is not a party to the agreement.

March 1, 2020
— Afghan President Ashraf Ghani objects to a provision in the agreement that would require his country to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners.
Timeline of U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan - FactCheck.org

Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan between the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban and the United States of America February 29, 2020 which corresponds to Rajab 5, 1441 on the Hijri Lunar calendar and Hoot 10, 1398 on the Hijri Solar calendar
https://www.state.gov/wp-content/up...or-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf

when 'the papers were signed' cementing donny's surrender to the taliban in february 2020 ... the taliban gave the afghan army a choice- desert, join them, or be killed once the US leaves their country for good. why do you think the afghan prez fled to the UAE with a ton of cash? you think that was a spur of the moment thing or preplanned?

Said at the low point so far, with crises occurring. Check again in 6 or 12 months. Americans are fickle. So fickle that even the historically bad and possibly worse modern President Trump even broke 40% approval a couple of times.

"We elected such a frail sissy"

As opposed to the nearly morbidly obese old man who can't drink a bottle of water with one hand, stands in place leaning forward like he has brain damage, and can barely navigate a slight downward slope. So yeah, I am going to file this one in the "pre-prescribed talking point" garbage can. But maybe you and your wife would enjoy more of a pseudo-macho strongman like Putin.

Talk about "ignoring policy"... you could not have given a better example...
I stand by what I said and the polls agree with me

oh my ................. didn't you try to tell me not too long ago that 'approval ratings' don't matter?

why yes ... yes you did.

as for covid ... the numbers are getting worse for sure. but put the blame squarely on the shoulders of those responsible. the poorly educated anti vaxxers & those they listen to on rw 'news' outlets.

no way is biden getting blamed for the surge.

& as for 'surrendering' ... are you kidding?

that's allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll on donny. he made the deal with the taliban back in february of 2020.

The pact includes the release of 5,000 Taliban fighters who have been held prisoners by the Afghanistan government, which is not a party to the agreement.

March 1, 2020
— Afghan President Ashraf Ghani objects to a provision in the agreement that would require his country to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners.
Timeline of U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan - FactCheck.org

Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan between the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban and the United States of America February 29, 2020 which corresponds to Rajab 5, 1441 on the Hijri Lunar calendar and Hoot 10, 1398 on the Hijri Solar calendar
https://www.state.gov/wp-content/up...or-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf

when 'the papers were signed' cementing donny's surrender to the taliban in february 2020 ... the taliban gave the afghan army a choice- desert, join them, or be killed once the US leaves their country for good. why do you think the afghan prez fled to the UAE with a ton of cash? you think that was a spur of the moment thing or preplanned?
#1) Border Crisis - Check
#2) Hyper Inflation - Check
#3) COVID Delta variant out of control - Check
#4) Foreign Relations Disaster - Check

Result = Most of America sees Biden as a terrible leader.

Checkmate

I didn't say otherwise. I didn't even disagree, really. I just pointed out that those polls will change as the crises wane. As they have for every president.
I think this is the tip of the iceberg and you believe this is the low point. That is where we disagree.

#1) Border Crisis - Check
#2) Hyper Inflation - Check
#3) COVID Delta variant out of control - Check
#4) Foreign Relations Disaster - Check

Result = Most of America sees Biden as a terrible leader.

Checkmate
You can take hyperinflation out of there. "Hyperinflation" actually has a definition. And we are not experiencing hyperinflation. No need to make stuff up.

*so far

I already told you that. Please try to make your points without making stuff up and without misrepresenting me. If you have valid points, ypu dont need to do either of these things.
If you think this is the low point so far then you agree with me that the polls will just get worse for him.

5.4% annual July to July. Not exactly a crisis. But, we have stupidly left ourselves without the monetary and fiscal tools to combat it. because corporations control our government and our fed.
Indeed. And the 2nd round of the CARES loans was unnecessary. We pumped too much money supply into the market.

No, that does not follow either. Maybe yes, maybe no. Not sure where that little bit of illogic came from.
It’s not maybe. Afghanistan is a disaster and now we have opened ourselves up to Iran. If there is an attack on US soil then it’s a complete game changer.

And the 2nd round of the CARES loans was unnecessary.
Possibly. I would not have so confident an opinion, myself. I believe we have done not enough stimulus and we are going to see serious detriment to the economy in lagging effects. I think foreclosures, evictions, and defaults are going to explode by Spring. We did just enough to kick the can down the road. Which is about what we can expect from now on from our virtually dysfunctional government.

Forum List

Back