🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

As judged by their reaction...? So he didn't know before he did it...? So because they didn't stab him in the neck with a pen or call the police immediately, they "let him do it"...? Don't go down this road. What he said was pretty gross.
Let you means they make passes at him. I do Not want to take the thread off topic. I know transocrats are obsessed with DJT but this is about Biden and his horrible poll numbers.

Less than that!

GOD knows is much less than that.

41% is Biden’s new approval rating​

Fort Fun Indiana If the pass is overt and we are in the moment. 100%. He was a great president and I miss him. Especially after Captain 41%.

"the greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge", I think it describes you perfectly zoggie....

1630211417507.jpeg

If you think this is the low point so far then you agree with me that the polls will just get worse for him.

within a month of the full withdrawal - america will breath a sigh of relief. no doubt afghanistan is an uber clusterfuck - but most americans wanted us out years ago. donny set it up & biden is following thru.

NObody thought this was gonna be smooth ...

& when biden's relief bills finally get to americans - that's gonna change things as well.

as for covid ---- lol ... stop watching rw spin machines. most critical thinkingamericans know who & what is to blame for that.

as for the border:

Explainer: Fast-track Deportation at US-Mexico Border

By Aline Barros
August 04, 2021 07:30 PM

Biden administration increases border deportations and prosecutions to deter migration

BY CAMILO MONTOYA-GALVEZ
AUGUST 10, 2021 / 7:31 AM / CBS NEWS
Biden administration increases border deportations and prosecutions to deter migration

U.S.-Mexico border apprehensions for the fiscal year surpassed 1 million in June

BY MARIA SACCHETTI, THE WASHINGTON POST JULY 16, 20214 PM CENTRAL

Federal officials have logged more than 1.1 million apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border this fiscal year, after another busy month in June, Customs and Border Protection said in a news release Friday.
Many who were taken into custody have attempted to cross the border more than once, officials said.

Apprehensions last reached the 1-million milestone in 2006. But far fewer attempted to cross that year during the searing-hot summer months, when the journey across the Rio Grande or vast ranches is especially dangerous. Approximately 68,000 migrants were taken into custody in June 2006 — compared to 188,829 apprehensions last month, which was a 5% increase from May.
U.S.-Mexico border apprehensions for the fiscal year surpassed 1 million in June

checkmate.gif

Bush: "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."
Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."
Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Bush: "Yeah those legs. All I can see is the legs."
Trump: "It looks good."

Hey zoggie, you dumb sheep (also dumb shit). The above is a word by word transcript of the Access Hollywood video, where the fuck does it say that he grabs pussy only after asking and obtaining consent from the ladies, like you claim. You are the worst kind of sheep, always willing to come up with an idiotic narrative in order to explain the delusional acts of your false deity. I pity imbeciles like you....

View attachment 532035
That’s not the transcript and you’re off topic. For the 4th time, this isn’t about Trump. You’re one waste of life lying transocrat illegal.

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
Bush: "Whatever you want."
Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

within a month of the full withdrawal - america will breath a sigh of relief. no doubt afghanistan is an uber clusterfuck - but most americans wanted us out years ago. donny set it up & biden is following thru.

NObody thought this was gonna be smooth ...

& when biden's relief bills finally get to americans - that's gonna change things as well.

as for covid ---- lol ... stop watching rw spin machines. most critical thinkingamericans know who & what is to blame for that.

as for the border:

By Aline Barros
August 04, 2021 07:30 PM

BY CAMILO MONTOYA-GALVEZ
AUGUST 10, 2021 / 7:31 AM / CBS NEWS

BY MARIA SACCHETTI, THE WASHINGTON POST JULY 16, 20214 PM CENTRAL

Federal officials have logged more than 1.1 million apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border this fiscal year, after another busy month in June, Customs and Border Protection said in a news release Friday.
Many who were taken into custody have attempted to cross the border more than once, officials said.

Apprehensions last reached the 1-million milestone in 2006. But far fewer attempted to cross that year during the searing-hot summer months, when the journey across the Rio Grande or vast ranches is especially dangerous. Approximately 68,000 migrants were taken into custody in June 2006 — compared to 188,829 apprehensions last month, which was a 5% increase from May.

View attachment 532124
We discussed this before. I do Not read biased news crap. Post your own words and summarize or don’t post at all. 41%. Your vote is responsible for dead Americans

yeap, and when all is lost, zoggie the disciple goes into denial mode. Just get me evidence showing pussygrabber trump requested and obtained consent from the women he admits he sexually assaulted...:confused:

View attachment 532236
Illegal…I posted it. “They just let you”. When you’re a star. You would not understand as women are repulsed by you. 41% and you cannot even legally vote. Sucks being you, eh Transocrat

I doubt he has a 41% approval rating. More like 14%. Nobody except for the most idiotic Moon Bats can defend this dufus nowadays.

We will see next year in the mid term elections. If the Democrats loses the 70+ seats in the House that is expected then we will know what his real approval is, won't we?

Ah, so we have to invent mind reading now. And even so...if a girl makes a pass at you, you would grab them by the pussy? Ha...ok. Stop defending the scumbag. He is what he is.
The issue is that Progs don't stop at grabbing them by the pussy. And with children also.

I doubt he has a 41% approval rating. More like 14%. Nobody except for the most idiotic Moon Bats can defend this dufus nowadays.

We will see next year in the mid term elections. If the Democrats loses the 70+ seats in the House that is expected then we will know what his real approval is, won't we?

keep om dreaming retardican, why not go for a cool 100 seats? haaa ha ha ha....

1630253867971.png

LOL you calling someone dumb is like Peter Dinklage calling a grown man short. Now stop hijacking the thread. 41%. Deal with it. Go and by some chips with your food stamps
That's about a week old, ShortBus. His latest job approval is 49%, according to realclearpolitics...

Screenshot_20210829-132845_Samsung Internet.jpg

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

Following through with Mar A Lago Fats treaty and you fuckers bash him.
Such fucking losers, the GQP.

Forum List

Back