🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

READ MY LIPS.....

Biden is NOT in charge.

I told you that back in January.

If you think Biden was ever in charge, you're as messed up as he is.

You'd best look to people like Bloomberg and Soros and many other extreme deep pockets.
We are no longer a country run by a President, but rather a conglomeration of wealthy oligarchs.
Yes yes, unfortunately they are still Republicans who control the giveaway to The rich tax rates that don't give us enough money to invest in America again. Biden is a return to the days of the Kennedy's but without the women and arrogance. Thanks to the GOP for the stupidest wars ever and a corrupt 2008 world depression and the worst leadership in the pandemic possible. Absolute idiocy. Only the garbage propaganda brainwash makes people like you possible. Change the channel.

Yes yes, unfortunately they are still Republicans who control the giveaway to The rich tax rates that don't give us enough money to invest in America again. Biden is a return to the days of the Kennedy's but without the women and arrogance. Thanks to the GOP for the stupidest wars ever and a corrupt 2008 world depression and the worst leadership in the pandemic possible. Absolute idiocy. Only the garbage propaganda brainwash makes people like you possible. Change the channel.

God help America if the majority has been as indoctrinated as you.

OK so his spending on the military is one. That’s a policy yes. Biden is spending less?

Don’t believe he’s signed any budgets yet, but God I sure hope so.
I’ve long believed that we could cut our military budget in half and not be one iota less strong, safe and secure.
I think it still holds true that we spend more than the next ten nations combined.
That’s goofy.

I’ve long believed that we could cut our military budget in half and not be one iota less strong, safe and secure.
I think it still holds true that we spend more than the next ten nations combined.
That’s goofy.

Oh don’t worry. If counting for inflation, there is considerably less money in the proposed budget for the militrary. I guess we can give out more stimulus checks so people can continue stilling on the couch or buying stuff on Amazon. Our enemies revel in the left’s ignornance of reality and childlike ignorance.

Oh don’t worry. If counting for inflation, there is considerably less money in the proposed budget for the militrary. I guess we can give out more stimulus checks so people can continue stilling on the couch or buying stuff on Amazon. Our enemies revel in the left’s ignornance of reality and childlike ignorance.

Hey I like sitting on the couch and ordering up my Amazon Prime.

Gave my last stimulus check in the form of big tips to folks impacted by the COVIDS and my favorite charities. Others needed it worse than I did.

Do know that Putin misses his Donnie Puppet. Normal folk? Nope, not one bit.

That’s goofy.
Can’t cut it in half. The Military Industrial complex is engrained in our private sector. Companies like Lockheed, MITRE, Northrop, etc. depend on it as does Raytheon. We may be able to use the monies better but not cut them. Also it was a Democrat Congress who pushed the bill so Biden would have signed it too.

Can’t cut it in half. The Military Industrial complex is engrained in our private sector. Companies like Lockheed, MITRE, Northrop, etc. depend on it as does Raytheon. We may be able to use the monies better but not cut them. Also it was a Democrat Congress who pushed the bill so Biden would have signed it too.

Raytheon used to be a client of mine in SoCal for pure H2O systems. This was late 80s early 90s. The security getting into and that building was crazy. Still don’t know to this day exactly what they were making there and my contacts were tight-lipped as hell. Guess I was complicit in whatever it was. :confused:

Raytheon used to be a client of mine in SoCal for pure H2O systems. This was late 80s early 90s. The security getting into and that building was crazy. Still don’t know to this day exactly what they were making there and my contacts were tight-lipped as hell. Guess I was complicit in whatever it was. :confused:
They make deadly weaponry. So we cannot cut the military budged as it is so deeply tied to our private sector. What other of Trump policies didn’t you like? Again not his demeanor or tweets but actual policies? Biden cut our production of oil here and begged OPEC to increase theirs. Not a great look. But he is a nice guy with white hair…

You mean well educated while inform? Everyone outside your bubble of bologna believes you are out of your mind. Change the channel. Rupert Murdoch is sçum and he is the best you have.
I am Smarter than you and you know it.

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

538 is always better for this type of thing. Sitting at 47.2% approval right now: How Popular Is Joe Biden?

538 is always better for this type of thing. Sitting at 47.2% approval right now: How Popular Is Joe Biden?
The most recent YouGov survey found that 68 percent of Americans believe the evacuation was handled badly, versus a mere 16 percent who think it was handled well. And the findings are relatively bipartisan. Fifty-five percent of Democrats, 76 percent of independents, and 84 percent of Republicans see it that way. Those results go along with Biden’s lowest approval ratings of any point in his presidency, with his Real Clear Politics average at 46.9 percent and a CBS poll showing that a majority of Americans don’t see him as competent.

The most recent YouGov survey found that 68 percent of Americans believe the evacuation was handled badly, versus a mere 16 percent who think it was handled well. And the findings are relatively bipartisan. Fifty-five percent of Democrats, 76 percent of independents, and 84 percent of Republicans see it that way. Those results go along with Biden’s lowest approval ratings of any point in his presidency, with his Real Clear Politics average at 46.9 percent and a CBS poll showing that a majority of Americans don’t see him as competent.
And you would get numbers close to 50 on that for any president, because it is a yes no question. You can look for that number to change, as crises come and go. It did for Trump and Obama and Bush...

And you would get numbers close to 50 on that for any president, because it is a yes no question. You can look for that number to change, as crises come and go. It did for Trump and Obama and Bush...
It’s one thing to like or dislike but competence? That’s scary. Obama was 100x better than Biden

It’s one thing to like or dislike but competence? That’s scary. Obama was 100x better than Biden
Well again, ask voters if the president is competent, and you are always going to get a result close to 50/50. And those results will go up and down as crises come and go. When the economy gets full steam and the covid cases drop off, and the Afghanistan debacle falls into the past, the fickle americans will poll differently.

Even now in a time of crisis, Biden's aggregate numbers are not as low as Trump's peak approval numbers. So at the low point of the Biden presidency, he is still polling better than Trump at the best point of Trump's term. Which seems about right, given the results of the last election.

Well again, ask voters if the president is competent, and you are always going to get a result close to 50/50. And those results will go up and down as crises come and go. When the economy gets full steam and the covid cases drop off, and the Afghanistan debacle falls into the past, the fickle americans will poll differently.

Even now in a time of crisis, Biden's aggregate numbers are not as low as Trump's peak approval numbers. So at the low point of the Biden presidency, he is still polling better than Trump at the best point of Trump's term. Which seems about right, given the results of the last election.
You’re an optimist. I disagree this is the low point. Trump was polarizing so his ratings are explainable.

Forum List

Back