🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

Hang your head in shame bitch. I’ll just stand over over here and laugh at you defending this clown derpster. People like you should be forced to wear the scarlet A so we know to slap you.

And a Scarlet T for you Rump Dumpster :lol:

1630100451002.jpeg

Enough folks had buyers remorse on an Orange Clown that he lost. A damn fortunate thing IMHO!
Nope. He actually gained 12mil votes. My guess is that if the election were held today, Biden would not reach 81mil.

"But our state has the wrong data" says the SOS. Tell the truth. :ahole-1:
"But our state has the wrong data" says the SOS. Tell the truth. :ahole-1:

Yo Lasty, what’s the latest from your idol MrPillow - Has he been “attacked” or anything lately? :lol:

Nope. He actually gained 12mil votes. My guess is that if the election were held today, Biden would not reach 81mil.

Bet you wish Donnie had succeeded in killing democracy, stealing an election via the loyalists he installed and attempted to install at DOJ in the end OR via his failed 1/6 coup … Yes?

Bet you wish Donnie had succeeded in killing democracy, stealing an election via the loyalists he installed and attempted to install at DOJ in the end OR via his failed 1/6 coup … Yes?
I liked his policies. Which of his policies didn't you like?

Not including you
Sorry asshole. I have no issues with the nation if Israel. My issue is with Zionists who think they have a right to the land that 2 million Palestinians have been living on for decades. Ya know...Zionists like you

• I liked his policies. Which of his policies didn't you like?

Ehh - Most if not ALL of them:
  • Climate (he didn’t give a shit)
  • Sucking up to murderous pricktators
  • Dissing our allies (constantly)
  • Pulling from Paris
  • Trashing nuke agreement Iran
  • Pulling from WHO
  • Child/ Fam separation at border
  • COMPLETE failure on COVID
  • Disrespect of our institutions
  • Fomenting insurrection
  • Attempting Monarchy

I could list another 20-30 but got one more bike ride to do here in Boise & Uber Eats en route ;)

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

He's in the low 30s with the indies.....Outside of the 20% of total Kool-Aid banging moonbats, Xiden has no floor.

Ehh - Most if not ALL of them:
  • Climate (he didn’t give a shit)
  • Sucking up to murderous pricktators
  • Dissing our allies (constantly)
  • Pulling from Paris
  • Trashing nuke agreement Iran
  • Pulling from WHO
  • Child/ Fam separation at border
  • COMPLETE failure on COVID
  • Disrespect of our institutions
  • Fomenting insurrection
  • Attempting Monarchy

I could list another 20-30 but got one more bike ride to do here in Boise & Uber Eats en route ;)
Those aren't policies but stances. Which policies did you not like?

Forum List

Back