🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

This whole thing began with Trump. What plan did he have?

Biden’s plan was based on an Afghan Army that didn’t fall apart in a day.

He has made the best of a really BAD situation
Trump’s plan was null and void, when the taliban went against the agreement and Trump bombed the crap out of them. Biden knew on July 13 that the taliban was taking over. Still sent millions of dollars of equipment and said everything was fine. He knew it and still let it happen.

Trump’s plan was null and void, when the taliban went against the agreement and Trump bombed the crap out of them. Biden knew on July 13 that the taliban was taking over. Still sent millions of dollars of equipment and said everything was fine. He knew it and still let it happen.
By July 13 it was too late to do much other than make the best of a bad situation.

Biden has done that

His meals were paid for by tax payers. You pay taxes, right?
Nope. Presidents pay out of pocket for their meals and he donated his salary. BTW I am more concerned with childhood and young adult obesity. Once you’re retirement age, go crazy. You only live once.

Nope. Presidents pay out of pocket for their meals and he donated his salary. BTW I am more concerned with childhood and young adult obesity. Once you’re retirement age, go crazy. You only live once.

I already corrected that.

By July 13 it was too late to do much other than make the best of a bad situation.

Biden has done that
No we had the capability to get everyone out then, but of course Biden is too stupid to know that. He screwed the pooch. I just pray, that he gets everyone out.

No we had the capability to get everyone out then, but of course Biden is too stupid to know that. He screwed the pooch. I just pray, that he gets everyone out.
How do you define “everyone”? We have gotten well over 100,000 Afghan allies out and most of the Americans. We are working on the remaining Americans

Since he donated $1.6mil…he may eat as he likes. He is overweight but not like Chris Christy or Stacey Abrams or Nadler. That’s gross
Dude… your fixation with “fatties” is disturbing and revealing

Another one marked down as approving of Americans being killed. Satan is warming up your special torture in hell. Enjoy.
LOL

Sure, Church Lady.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Uncle Joe wasn’t my first pick either. But at least he understands the importance of our allies & our institutions. Climate issues won’t be ignored either & he doesn’t suck up to murderous autocrats. Trumpy Bear nearly killed democracy. He came VERY close to anointing himself king for life. :omg:
ANother asswipe to be marked as approving of Americans being killed and defending his beloved Xiden. Our allies think your guy sucks. Hang your head in shame for your part in the deaths of American soldiers.

How do you define “everyone”? We have gotten well over 100,000 Afghan allies out and most of the Americans. We are working on the remaining Americans
Whoever is an American citizen that wants to leave. The Biden administration doesn't even know the real number of Americans stranded. Taliban has taken over, so we will never know.

the administration set up evacuation program immediately after the july 13th cable. And the US was training and equipping afghan forces.
Trump never bombed the Taliban, he praised them.

His meals were paid for by tax payers. You pay taxes, right?

[edit: I'm wrong...

Speaking buying groceries. Illegal Joe's way of destroying the Middle class. This is by design.

Forum List

Back