🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

It wasn’t an insurrection. It was a mostly peaceful protest by the operational definition of your party, OCD ridden fat fuck. The protest was over vote counts. Biden literally said he was responsible for what happened so the death is on his hands and yours. And you admitted that he sucked but put the lives of our soldiers in his hands anyway.

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse

“Biden sucks and I voted for him” - Faun
For all of that you claim not to be a Trump supporter.

Why should anyone consider anything you ever say?

So? It doesn't matter for you since your vote truly doesn't count. Mine does and can't be wasted. So I either vote for the candidate who sucks least or I'm giving the candidate who sucks more a better chance of winning. It's logic -- you wouldn't understand.
Last two elections your vote was irrelevant. OCD ridden loser. You do you.

“Biden sucks” - Faun

For all of that you claim not to be a Trump supporter.

Why should anyone consider anything you ever say?
When did I say I was not a Trump supporter? I said I was not a Republican. Completely different. I am not a Trump sycophant. Give me a better option and I will definitely go that route. My #1 option is Dan Crenshaw.

Nope. It was a few drunk imbeciles walking in an orderly fashion to cause chaos. It was stupid but far from an insurrection and Trump didn’t command them to do it. Biden pulled our soldiers out and said the Taliban didn’t have the capability to advance quickly. He also admitted several times the decision falls squarely on him. So he is responsible for the lost lives. You voted for the moron and admit that you thought he sucked. That means you’re responsible. Blood on your hands, fatty.
Well that's a lie. A pity you can't be honest about what actually took place. Starting with Trump, trying to get the VP to violate the Constitution and unilaterally reject electoral votes. Then by his thugs who stormed the Capitol, hunting for the VP when he refused to do so. All with the intent to "stop the steal," which translates into preventing the winner of the election from being certified so the loser could be installed. So yeah, an assault our democracy. And according to your stupidity, that makes you responsible and a traitor.

Incidentally,the dishonest OP chose the worst poll he could find. RCP has Biden at 47.5 including that skewed poll
So is the poll not accurate? Should we discount all USA Today Suffolk polls going forward? How is it dishonest when I also linked the poll?

Well that's a lie. A pity you can't be honest about what actually took place. Starting with Trump, trying to get the VP to violate the Constitution and unilaterally reject electoral votes. Then by his thugs who stormed the Capitol, hunting for the VP when he refused to do so. All with the intent to "stop the steal," which translates into preventing the winner of the election from being certified so the loser could be installed. So yeah, an assault our democracy. And according to your stupidity, that makes you responsible and a traitor.
Trump is the king of hyperbole. He didn’t try anything. The election was over. He never overtly said to storm the capital. Biden meanwhile is 100% responsible for the lives lost in Afghanistan. So are you as his voter. But what is funny is you knew Biden sucked. I voted For Trump because I support him and his policies. Therein lies the difference that you cannot see. I ll Make it easier. I do not like Mitt Romney. If he ran vs Biden, I would abstain. I would Not vote for Romney. Even in a swing state.

When did I say I was not a Trump supporter? I said I was not a Republican. Completely different. I am not a Trump sycophant. Give me a better option and I will definitely go that route. My #1 option is Dan Crenshaw.
When did you say that? Numerous times.

And I’ll do a little search

So is the poll not accurate? Should we discount all USA Today Suffolk polls going forward? How is it dishonest when I also linked the poll?
No one said it's not accurate. Just that there are newer polls and if you look at a conglomerate of polls, it's higher.

But fear not, ShortBus. Most posters here know exactly why you cherry-picked the lowest JAR poll available.

Hmmm Dan Crenshaw says that the election was not fraudulent. You agree of course… right?
Yes. I disagree at how the media portrayed it. I disagree that it didn’t leave a sour taste in many. But I do not believe it was stolen. It just makes me sick to my stomach that 81 mil voted for that imbecile that has created the border crisis and now Afghanistan not to mention hyper inflation. Sucks but it will cost the Democrats the House in 2022.

No one said it's not accurate. Just that there are newer polls and if you look at a conglomerate of polls, it's higher.

But fear not, ShortBus. Most posters here know exactly why you cherry-picked the lowest JAR poll available.
What are you talking about? Did I say in my OP to discount other polls? OCD ridden fat fuck, you’re all over the place. If that poll is accurate and the source leans very left then I would say that most agree with you that Biden sucks.

Buyers Remorse
Truth over Facts

Yes. I disagree at how the media portrayed it. I disagree that it didn’t leave a sour taste in many. But I do not believe it was stolen. It just makes me sick to my stomach that 81 mil voted for that imbecile that has created the border crisis and now Afghanistan not to mention hyper inflation. Sucks but it will cost the Democrats the House in 2022.
So you understand that Biden won the election. That there was no fraud.

Thanks

What are you talking about? Did I say in my OP to discount other polls? OCD ridden fat fuck, you’re all over the place. If that poll is accurate and the source leans very left then I would say that most agree with you that Biden sucks.

Buyers Remorse
Truth over Facts
Dude.. you gotta stop with the fat comments. People are starting to catch on.

Poor little fat boy

Forum List

Back