🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

Still cannot stay on topic. Why don’t you be a man and admit you messed up? Did you see Trump anywhere in the OP? Learn the rules of the site or be banned from it.
Biden's approval rating, oh wait.

Screenshot_20210813_061127_com.android.chrome.jpg

Because Florida was close? LOL
OCD ridden fat fuck, everyone knew that Florida was a red state. GA was a surprise. Your vote was irrelevant and you still voted for someone who sucks (your words)

Truth over Facts
The polls didn't, ShortBus. And of course, there was no way I could know who would win Florida. And of course, it ended up moderately close, just 3.2 percentage points. Just as no one could know Biden would win Georgia or Arizona. But that's quite the loser mentality you have though -- why bother voting when you learn after the fact your candidate lost your state. Once again, you reveal more about yourself than you intend.

The polls didn't, ShortBus. And of course, there was no way I could know who would win Florida. And of course, it ended up moderately close, just 3.2 percentage points. Just as no one could know Biden would win Georgia or Arizona. But that's quite the loser mentality you have though -- why bother voting when you learn after the fact your candidate lost your state. Once again, you reveal more about yourself than you intend.
I still vote in MA. OCD ridden fat fuck when I do vote I do not vote for candidates who I believe suck. You do. That makes you an imbecile. So who would you have preferred instead? Who was your #1 choice?

“Biden sucks” - Faun

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse

You have? Then please show that post. So who was your candidate in the primary? Do tell, OCD ridden fat fuck.

“Biden sucks” - Faun

Truth over facts
Buyers remorse
As always, you show everyone what an idiot you are. With my help, of course.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Biden sucks too, but not as bad as Impeached Trump. If anyone else were running on the Republican ticket, I'd be voting Republican this year.

I still vote in MA. OCD ridden fat fuck when I do vote I do not vote for candidates who I believe suck. You do. That makes you an imbecile. So who would you have preferred instead? Who was your #1 choice?

“Biden sucks” - Faun

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse
How did you get on learning English expression at school?

As always, you show everyone what an idiot you are. With my help, of course.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Wow so you admit you voted for someone who sucks. So the deaths of those soldiers are on your hands. Amazing admission.

“Biden sucks” - Faun

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse
LOL

Your candidate never has a chance at winning your state. You vote for losers every time. Whereas being in a swing state, my vote matters, so I picked the candidate I believed sucked the least. And best of all, while my candidate lost my state, he won the election. Whereas your candidate has been lying for the last 10 months how he was robbed.

:lmao:

Wow so you admit you voted for someone who sucks. So the deaths of those soldiers are on your hands. Amazing admission.
LOL

Using your logic, the assault on our democracy on Insurrection Day is on your hands.

See now how stupid you are, ShortBus?

We are about to see how low a president's approval ratings can sink. I am beyond livid.

Well done, Biden voters. HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY
You just today told us you don’t believe ANY polls

You’re one funny hypocrite

LOL

Your candidate never has a chance at winning your state. You vote for losers every time. Whereas being in a swing state, my vote matters, so I picked the candidate I believed sucked the least. And best of all, while my candidate lost my state, he won the election. Whereas your candidate has been lying for the last 10 months how he was robbed.

:lmao:
So our Governor is not a Republican? Are you ever not an OCD ridden loser? I agree. This is a very blue state, unfortunately. But my vote does matter in town elections and my candidates have won those. But we are off topic. This is about Biden and how most now agree with you that he sucks.

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse

LOL

Using your logic, the assault on our democracy on Insurrection Day is on your hands.

See now how stupid you are, ShortBus?
It wasn’t an insurrection. It was a mostly peaceful protest by the operational definition of your party, OCD ridden fat fuck. The protest was over vote counts. Biden literally said he was responsible for what happened so the death is on his hands and yours. And you admitted that he sucked but put the lives of our soldiers in his hands anyway.

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse

“Biden sucks and I voted for him” - Faun

So our Governor is not a Republican? Are you ever not an OCD ridden loser? I agree. This is a very blue state, unfortunately. But my vote does matter in town elections and my candidates have won those. But we are off topic. This is about Biden and how most now agree with you that he sucks.

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse
I figured you knew we were talking about presidential candidates.

It wasn’t an insurrection. It was a mostly peaceful protest by the operational definition of your party, OCD ridden fat fuck. The protest was over vote counts. Biden literally said he was responsible for what happened so the death is on his hands and yours. And you admitted that he sucked but put the lives of our soldiers in his hands anyway.

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse

“Biden sucks and I voted for him” - Faun
It was a failed attempt to get the election loser installed as president. That's an assault on our democracy. According to your idiocy, that's on your hands. Makes you a traitor.

I figured you knew we were talking about presidential candidates.
As for that, I agree the vote is wasted many in MA have given up. I refuse to. Our senators are an embarrassment. The fight continues. I would never ever vote for someone I believe “sucks”. You do you…guess the OCD controls you.

It was a failed attempt to get the election loser installed as president. That's an assault on our democracy. According to your idiocy, that's on your hands. Makes you a traitor.
Nope. It was a few drunk imbeciles walking in an orderly fashion to cause chaos. It was stupid but far from an insurrection and Trump didn’t command them to do it. Biden pulled our soldiers out and said the Taliban didn’t have the capability to advance quickly. He also admitted several times the decision falls squarely on him. So he is responsible for the lost lives. You voted for the moron and admit that you thought he sucked. That means you’re responsible. Blood on your hands, fatty.

As for that, I agree the vote is wasted many in MA have given up. I refuse to. Our senators are an embarrassment. The fight continues. I would never ever vote for someone I believe “sucks”. You do you…guess the OCD controls you.
So? It doesn't matter for you since your vote truly doesn't count. Mine does and can't be wasted. So I either vote for the candidate who sucks least or I'm giving the candidate who sucks more a better chance of winning. It's logic -- you wouldn't understand.

38.6% at this same point in 2017. :ack-1:

Biden sucks, but Trumps sucked more.

Uncle Joe wasn’t my first pick either. But at least he understands the importance of our allies & our institutions. Climate issues won’t be ignored either & he doesn’t suck up to murderous autocrats. Trumpy Bear nearly killed democracy. He came VERY close to anointing himself king for life. :omg:

Forum List

Back