🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

Good grief, who are the idiots of this 41% who still support him? On top of rising prices and skyrocketing debt, we now have what is arguably the worst military debacle in our history. Biden's unbelievably inept withdrawal plan has led to the Taliban's astonishingly rapid takeover of Afghanistan. It's sickening to watch.

It means you’re an idiot. OCD ridden fat fuck. And your vote didn’t even count. Move on. This thread is about Biden and now most people think he sucks. You’re one of them.

Truth over Facts
Buyers Remorse
Surrenderer in Chief
LOL

To a retard, voting for the candidate one finds best of the two with a shot to win, makes one an idiot.

No, ShortBus, had I voted for Trump, who I believe is the worst candidate between them, that would have been idiotic.

LOL

That's the game that matters, ShortBus.

tenor.gif
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Move on.

“Biden sucks” - Faun

Good grief, who are the idiots of this 41% who still support him? On top of rising prices and skyrocketing debt, we now have what is arguably the worst military debacle in our history. Biden's unbelievably inept withdrawal plan has led to the Taliban's astonishingly rapid takeover of Afghanistan. It's sickening to watch.
His lackey Faun even turned on him and said he sucks. Yet he still voted for him. LOL

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

And we all KNOW that the media is lying about that.

No way 41% of Americans are that braindead.

LOL

To a retard, voting for the candidate one finds best of the two with a shot to win, makes one an idiot.

No, ShortBus, had I voted for Trump, who I believe is the worst candidate between them, that would have been idiotic.
There were 3rd party candidates. You could have voted for them since your vote was irrelevant. But you’re an OCD ridden fat fuck and voted for a candidate who sucks (your words).

Truth over Facts

"On top of rising prices and skyrocketing debt"

And now, for a dose of reality...

For FY2021 ...

Trump was president for 3¾ months ............ debt increased $807,444,673,830 ($7,274,276,341 daily)
Biden has been president for 7¼ months ... debt increased $674,738,837,466 ($3,095,132,282 daily)

Debt increased some 2.4 times faster under Trump during this fiscal year, which Trump signed into law. Yet here you are bitching about the debt under Biden. Where was your outrage for the last 4 years?

There were 3rd party candidates. You could have voted for them since your vote was irrelevant. But you’re an OCD ridden fat fuck and voted for a candidate who sucks (your words).

Truth over Facts
This is why you're a retard, ShortBus. No other candidates stood a chance. And no, my vote was not irrelevant when I cast it. You only remind the forum how moronic you are when you utter stupidities.

This is why you're a retard, ShortBus. No other candidates stood a chance. And no, my vote was not irrelevant when I cast it. You only remind the forum how moronic you are when you utter stupidities.
Because Florida was close? LOL
OCD ridden fat fuck, everyone knew that Florida was a red state. GA was a surprise. Your vote was irrelevant and you still voted for someone who sucks (your words)

Truth over Facts

You were a big supporter before the election or will you show a post where you criticized him? OCD ridden fat fuck.

“Biden sucks” - Faun
LOL

You're ever the retard, ShortBus. In reality, I've been saying Biden sucks from even before the election, just not as much as Trump. So no, I haven't "turned" on Biden. You're just a moron, as always. :cuckoo:

LOL

You're ever the retard, ShortBus. In reality, I've been saying Biden sucks from even before the election, just not as much as Trump. So no, I haven't "turned" on Biden. You're just a moron, as always. :cuckoo:
You have? Then please show that post. So who was your candidate in the primary? Do tell, OCD ridden fat fuck.

“Biden sucks” - Faun

Truth over facts
Buyers remorse

Forum List

Back