🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

41% is Biden’s new approval rating

Dude.. you gotta stop with the fat comments. People are starting to catch on.

Poor little fat boy
I will do as I please. Obese people cost us billions and now they are dying cause they are obese even faster due to COVID-19. If it offends you then put me on ignore

And you’ll whine to the mods just like you did when I found posts you made illustrating your racism
Didn’t whine. I said if Coyote who you know leans far left agreed with you then I would leave forever. She didn’t. What more could I do?

Trump is the king of hyperbole. He didn’t try anything. The election was over. He never overtly said to storm the capital. Biden meanwhile is 100% responsible for the lives lost in Afghanistan. So are you as his voter. But what is funny is you knew Biden sucked. I voted For Trump because I support him and his policies. Therein lies the difference that you cannot see. I ll Make it easier. I do not like Mitt Romney. If he ran vs Biden, I would abstain. I would Not vote for Romney. Even in a swing state.
You're lying again. Trying to get the VP to unilaterally reject electoral votes is not hyperbole. And I didn't say he said, "storm the Capitol." He wasn't that overt. But he did convince those people he was robbed of the election; and he did convince them after exhausting every other avenue, the VP was the last shot at saving the election for him; and he did tell them Pence wouldn't do it after telling them he would march with them to the Capitol.

It wasn't out of the blue his thugs were chanting, "hang Mike Pence!"

As far as abstaining from an election -- again, the part you're too retarded to comprehend... it's no big deal for you because the candidate you want has zero chance of winning anyway. And you're a liar, I don't believe you would throw away your vote if you lived in a swing state. For me, my vote matters and I don't throw it away.

Actually I wish I could say Biden did a great job on ending the war, but instead he did the opposite.
He got well over 100,000 of our allies out as well as 5000 (and counting) of the Americans left in country… so far

Yes… he did pretty well despite the MSM bitching

You're lying again. Trying to get the VP to unilaterally reject electoral votes is not hyperbole. And I didn't say he said, "storm the Capitol." He wasn't that overt. But he did convince those people he was robbed of the election; and he did convince them after exhausting every other avenue, the VP was the last shot at saving the election for him; and he did tell them Pence wouldn't do it after telling them he would march with them to the Capitol.

It wasn't out of the blue his thugs were chanting, "hang Mike Pence!"

As far as abstaining from an election -- again, the part you're too retarded to comprehend... it's no big deal for you because the candidate you want has zero chance of winning anyway. And you're a liar, I don't believe you would throw away your vote if you lived in a swing state. For me, my vote matters and I don't throw it away.
When you grow up and want to debate civilly let me know. This childish feud is tiresome. Thank you.

How is it a whine when it was a post that you were privy to? If they deem me a racist then I should be banned for life. I stand By that.
This site does not ban racists obviously.

Sorry. Your metric is bullshit

What are you talking about? Did I say in my OP to discount other polls? OCD ridden fat fuck, you’re all over the place. If that poll is accurate and the source leans very left then I would say that most agree with you that Biden sucks.

Buyers Remorse
Truth over Facts
LOLOL

No, others had to point out not to discount other polls. Again, most here know why you cherry-picked the worst poll possible. That's what rightards do around here all the time. Typically, they'll go with rasmussen since that poll tends to lean right. But on the rare occasion another poll is worse, then they'll forego rasmussen in favor of the worst poll they can find.

Even funnier, many of those same rightards bitched and moaned about how worthless these polls are when Trump was tanking in the polls.

:abgg2q.jpg:

He got well over 100,000 of our allies out as well as 5000 (and counting) of the Americans left in country… so far

Yes… he did pretty well despite the MSM bitching
Our military is doing a great job. Work and risk they wouldn't have to endure, if Biden would've had a plan to begin with.

Dude.. you gotta stop with the fat comments. People are starting to catch on.

Poor little fat boy
The funny part is he has absolutely no idea what anyone he calls, "fat," even looks like. But it makes him feel better about himself, so humor him.

The funny part is he has absolutely no idea what anyone he calls, "fat," even looks like. But it makes him feel better about himself, so humor him.
He has body issues.

Oh well

I will do as I please. Obese people cost us billions and now they are dying cause they are obese even faster due to COVID-19. If it offends you then put me on ignore
But you voted for an obese president whose meals you contribute towards.

Are you ever not a hypocrite?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Our military is doing a great job. Work and risk they wouldn't have to endure, if Biden would've had a plan to begin with.
This whole thing began with Trump. What plan did he have?

Biden’s plan was based on an Afghan Army that didn’t fall apart in a day.

He has made the best of a really BAD situation

This site does not ban racists obviously.

Sorry. Your metric is bullshit
I said I would take the ban if Coyote thought I was. She disagrees with you and she is a leftist. Not sure what else you want from meZ

Forum List

Back