420 shooters voted most likely to get sodamised in prison

ROLAND

Feb 21, 2013
What do you think the cause an effect of a person being jailed after firing on peacefull assembled pot smokers They will go down in history as the inmates who spent the most time in protective custody,, Tell em i said say hello to BUBBA

why are all my posts listed as old even though i typed them today just anouther example of my constitutional rights being trampled or a good case of prejudice perhaps resulting in legal damages

im not sure what its like I imagine it cant be good ITs probbablly like trying to fit a jackhammer down a two inch sewer drain while in motion

why are all my posts listed as old even though i typed them today just anouther example of my constitutional rights being trampled or a good case of prejudice perhaps resulting in legal damages

Old means you've read the thread and there have been no new posts since you did. If the designation persists it's not prejudice, it just means your post wasn't deemed interesting enough for anyone to respond. Quit whining about your constitutional rights and post something people care about.

Old means you've read the thread and there have been no new posts since you did. If the designation persists it's not prejudice, it just means your post wasn't deemed interesting enough for anyone to respond. Quit whining about your constitutional rights and post something people care about.

I think it was sarcasm, for a group of people with a lot of comedians, liberals dont have a sense of humor...and they take everything literally

What do you think the cause an effect of a person being jailed after firing on peacefull assembled pot smokers They will go down in history as the inmates who spent the most time in protective custody,, Tell em i said say hello to BUBBA

You were stoned when you wrote this weren't you?

Totally baked, I'd say.

I think it was sarcasm, for a group of people with a lot of comedians, liberals dont have a sense of humor...and they take everything literally

Not very quick on the uptake are you? What makes you think my response wasn't sarcasm, too? Regardless of the OP's intention, my opinion that post was uninteresting still stands.

420 shooters voted most likely to get sodamised in prison

2 injured as shots fired at 4/20 Denver pot party | GlobalPost

Shots were fired into a crowd celebrating the marijuana holiday 4/20 Saturday in Denver.

Three people were injured and tens of thousands fled as shots rang out at 5pm, just after the crowd shared joints for a massive, 4:20pm smokeout.

A man and woman, both between 20 and 30 years old, were shot in the leg, and a juvenile was grazed by a bullet, ABC 7 News in Denver reported.

The organizer of Denver's 4/20 rally told ABC 7 News that this was the first time there's ever been a shooting in the 29 years the gathering has taken place.

The Denver Police Department's Gang Unit has taken over the investigation, according to ABC News 7. Investigators are requesting anyone with video footage from the rally to contribute it to the investigation.

you think there were more than one shooter ... another Marathon.

if so may the same go to these people that happened to the older brother in Boston - no jail time required.

Old is an acronym for Obtuse, laughable and drug crazed.

Let me guess. You are a pot smoker, and have spent time in prison, and therefore speak from experience?

Forum List

Back