44% say Harris is too liberal

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

So... (See 4th paragraph)

If 44% of voters say she is too liberal (which is actually an understatement), and more Blacks are coming over to Trump, as well as many Hispanics and even democrats AND Catholics, the majority of whom did not always support Rs (but I think Trump has a majority of them now)

It looks like Trump has this locked up

:)

Shit....Trump is too liberal.

Kumdumpster is full blown neo-Marxist.
I don't find Trump liberal except I don't like his current view on the age limit thing re abortion.

The thing is, i understand it because you can't go around promoting what many Americans think is an extreme policy on abortion. It's sad our society doesn't appreciate absolute or objective Truth but.... it is what it is

I don't think he really believes the age limit thing makes sense bc it doesn't and the guy is not stupid or illogical. However, we have to fight those freaks destroying our country any way we can.

Well either she's LYING through her teeth about being moderate or yeah, she's a flaming left winger.
We already know which one it is. And we also know that leftists are FAR from being above lying about policy in order to maintain power. They will sell their souls (if they have one) for power.

Forum List

Back