48 years ago today coward kennedy let mary jo drown

He left her there to drown while he walked back to his hotel room, passing a fire station that was open all night and had a rescue team that could have saved her. But Teddy was more concerned with covering his own ass so he just kept walking back to his hotel, walked past the desk clerk and said "goodnight", then went to his room and called his lawyer. What a fucking guy, huh?

And today Former Speaker Hastert was released from prison for paying hush money to keep his sexual behavior with high school boys secret. He was released to a half-way house after spending a year and a half in prison.

So, does the author of the OP want to reach back and find another Democrat to attack? I have Bob Livingston line up for the next round.

He left her there to drown while he walked back to his hotel room, passing a fire station that was open all night and had a rescue team that could have saved her. But Teddy was more concerned with covering his own ass so he just kept walking back to his hotel, walked past the desk clerk and said "goodnight", then went to his room and called his lawyer. What a fucking guy, huh?

Just your typical democrat thinking of his political career.

And today Former Speaker Hastert was released from prison for paying hush money to keep his sexual behavior with high school boys secret. He was released to a half-way house after spending a year and a half in prison.

So, does the author of the OP want to reach back and find another Democrat to attack? I have Bob Livingston line up for the next round.
You think bad things make other bad things OK?

You think bad things make other bad things OK?
He said no such thing.

Super rich Ted Kennedy was a weirdo, now passed on and serving eternal hard labor in Hell. I pity the fool.

Thanks for pointing out that the slimeball Hastert went to prison.
Kennedy didn't, and that's the difference.

I see even in death, Kennedy still haunts the minds of conservatives.

Good job, Senator.

Thanks for pointing out that the slimeball Hastert went to prison.
Kennedy didn't, and that's the difference.
Hastert didn't kill anyone either.

After the incident, Ted was required by the Coast Guard to get a tattoo around his waist saying "Not to be used as a flotation device".

They also made him stop sunbathing near his home. Every time he did, the Coast Guard was being inundated with calls from boaters reporting a beached whale.

They buried Ted at Arlington National Cemetery next to his brother so that the alcohol from his body could be used as an infinite fuel supply for JFK's eternal flame.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back