Zone1 Question for Christianity based Trump supporters.

1. Trump lives the Holy Bible. Trump never does any harm to anyone not even his enemies.
Despite the democrats impeaching, smearing in false Russia dossier lies, weaponizing the justice system against him he...

Bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you. To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also -Luke 6:28-30

Trump is pro-life. He marry's rather than live a life of sinful fornication. When a woman does not want him any more he moves on, but with the intention of marrying a woman according to God's Word. Trump has an on-going personal and shared relationship with God. He will not EVER speak evil of God nor of Christ Jesus. God says do not get drunk, and Trump does not drink any alcohol. I cannot skip over his dedication in helping raise all of his children. I was viewing a pic the other day of Baron on a sofa; leaning his back on Trump's leg with his arm around Trumps knee. This young man has spent so much time with his father throughout his lifetime. Especially while living in the White House. We know of all the time Trump has put into his other older children teaching them and getting them all into the prestigious Georgetown School of Finance. They trusted their father on his instructions to attend that university so they could learn more about finances. Not many have any kind of a relationship with their parents as young adults. Trump's relationship with his children is phenomenal.

Trump is flawed because he was once a democrat, but praise God he woke from that stupor.
I said I wouldn't discuss the validity of any Christian beliefs mentioned, and I won't.

Mac-7 i can't speak for bulldog, but this is a very interesting question that has led me to suspect extortion and kompromat of the holy men such as falwell jr and the other pedo preachers.
Interesting subject I would like to join, but not here.

Asking follow up questions is what a site like this is for. It's also not off topic.

He is saying it was OK for Bill to lie and cheat in his personal life which goes against Christian views, hence it must be OK for Trump to do the same.

Basically saying your thoughts mean nothing to him. It's not about forwarding Christian ideas, just in winning.
This thread isn't about Bill Clinton.

Acceptable answers are Christianity driven reasons you support trump.
/----/ My Christian values are not a factor, nor should they be. I voted for Mitt, who is a Mormon who opposes Catholicism because his policies were better than Obama's. I voted for Nixon even though he was a Quaker who hated Catholics. I supported his policies and was best for the country at the time.

No but it was someone responding as to why they are willing to overlook Trump's non Christian actions.

Odd you would call me out as opposed to the one who brought Clinton up to start with.

/----/ I've debated politics with libs before who tried to narrow the discussion to a point, you weren't able to express an opinion or make comparisons. You're doing the same thing.

Not sure why Christianity based reasons to support Trump is a hard subject to maintain.

Because he and his family are Jewish . Though he also knows that votes lie with Christians as well as huge Jewish donors .

As a front man for the Republicans, but a true Deep State asset , his assumed true motivations and beliefs have little to do with middle of the road Cult Christianity .
He represents ,imho , a less disastrous faction within Deep State than the Dumbocrats , in short hand terms , but that is about all .

/----/ My Christian values are not a factor, nor should they be. I voted for Mitt, who is a Mormon who opposes Catholicism because his policies were better than Obama's. I voted for Nixon even though he was a Quaker who hated Catholics. I supported his policies and was best for the country at the time.
So, you have nothing to add in relationship to this thread subject.

Lots of threads about Trump's non-Christian driven policies. This isn't one of them.
/----/ It's imatieral. If the policies are good, then I will support him. I won't vote for Biden because his policies are bad for America. The fact that he's a bad Christian doesn't enter the picture.

No but it was someone responding as to why they are willing to overlook Trump's non Christian actions.

Odd you would call me out as opposed to the one who brought Clinton up to start with.
If I was unfair, I apologize. I'll go back and look at that as soon as I get a chance.

Because he and his family are Jewish . Though he also knows that votes lie with Christians as well as huge Jewish donors .

As a front man for the Republicans, but a true Deep State asset , his assumed true motivations and beliefs have little to do with middle of the road Cult Christianity .
He represents ,imho , a less disastrous faction within Deep State than the Dumbocrats , in short hand terms , but that is about all .
If your Christianity causes you to support trump because his family is Jewish, then that answer is on subject. If not, it is not on subject. This is about Christianity based reasons to support Trump.

Forum List

Back