Zone1 Question for Christianity based Trump supporters.

The Evangelists but a finer point on things the last go-round.

"He may not be like us but does not hate us like the dems do".
that is a little more reasonably accurate than the "chosen one" anointed by god doctrine.

unfortunately. he hoes hate us.

Not sure why Christianity based reasons to support Trump is a hard subject to maintain.

I asked a follow up question to a persons reply. You can't answer for them but don't reply totally off topic from the statements.

This is a straightforward question without any GOTCHA purpose or goal.
It's a fact that a large part of trump's support is from the Christian community. Even though this group admits he is flawed, the fact that he furthers Christian goals is enough to garner votes. A common remark is "God is using this flawed man to further Christian ideals." Many mention his stance on abortion, gay marriage, and Christian curriculum in schools, as well as other religion-based ideals as reason for their support. You may have other reasons to support Trump, but this thread is not about those other reasons, and it is not about the validity of your Christian ideals, pro or con, and I will report anyone who tries to hijack this thread for that purpose.
I have two questions.

1.Which Christianity based ideals do you consider to be your reason to vote for this admittedly flawed candidate. (more than one is acceptable)
2. Would your Christianity require you to vote for him, if he didn't support those ideals?
"Without any gotcha purpose"....

MV5BMTk4MzA1Mjg1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTM3OTIwMjE@._V1_.jpg

I know this and I'm not religious.....I would not vote for a party/person that despises everything I hold dear and works, by hook or by crook, every-single-day to make my life worse than the day before.

To vote for a dem simply defies common sense if you want to preserve the freedoms we have left.
Understandable, but which of those that you hold dear are strictly based on Christian beliefs. You don't have to be Christian to share some of their beliefs.

It would.
Christians are some of the most gullible people on earth.
US "christians" are nuttier than the Muslims.

As Trump praises communist?

Trump again praises authoritarian leaders at Bronx rally

View attachment 973628
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/05/24
May 24, 2024 — Trump referenced Russian President Vladimir Putin, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, Chinese leader Xi Jinping and Hungarian Prime Minister ...

Trump Touts Endorsements From Global Dictators

View attachment 973629
New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2023/12 › trump-e...
Dec 18, 2023 — In the address, Trump cited Hungarian strongman Viktor Orbán, Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, and North Korean hereditary communist monarch Kim ...
Christians spend too much time turning the other cheek, but then so do most Americans

1.Which Christianity based ideals do you consider to be your reason to vote for this admittedly flawed candidate. (more than one is acceptable)
1. Trump lives the Holy Bible. Trump never does any harm to anyone not even his enemies.
Despite the democrats impeaching, smearing in false Russia dossier lies, weaponizing the justice system against him he...

Bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you. To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also -Luke 6:28-30

Trump is pro-life. He marries rather than live a life of sinful fornication. When a woman does not want him any more he moves on, but with the intention of marrying a woman according to God's Word. Trump has an on-going personal and shared relationship with God. He will not EVER speak evil of God nor of Christ Jesus. God says do not get drunk, and Trump does not drink any alcohol. I cannot skip over his dedication in helping raise all of his children. I was viewing a pic the other day of Baron on a sofa; leaning his back on Trump's leg with his arm around Trumps knee. This young man has spent so much time with his father throughout his lifetime. Especially while living in the White House. We know of all the time Trump has put into his other older children teaching them and getting them all into the prestigious Georgetown School of Finance. They trusted their father on his instructions to attend that university so they could learn more about finances. Not many have any kind of a relationship with their parents as young adults. Trump's relationship with his children is phenomenal.

Trump is flawed because he was once a democrat, but praise God he woke from that stupor.

Last edited:
First, I’m not a Christian
Second, I’m writing in Milei/Pinochet
Third, you go to war with the Army you have

Christians stay relevant by voting for a flawed Trump because the alternative is Satanic; democrats stay relevant by importing tens of millions of illegal, ineligible voters
You support Trump because he opposes Satanism. Thanks.

Don't reply off topic from the OP.

Asking follow up questions is what a site like this is for. It's also not off topic.

He is saying it was OK for Bill to lie and cheat in his personal life which goes against Christian views, hence it must be OK for Trump to do the same.

Basically saying your thoughts mean nothing to him. It's not about forwarding Christian ideas, just in winning.

This is a straightforward question without any GOTCHA purpose or goal
Thank you for creating such a wonderful thread. You explained everything perfectly. I know some idiots are going to respond first just to agitate you back and forth. However, your questions were so well thought out and though-provoking.

Forum List

Back