4th Grade Science Test

The pic is relatively new.
It'll be debunked soon enough

I submitted it to Snopes yesterday. I haven't heard back but don't hold out much hope that they will pursue it,

If it turns out this is a fake, it's still totally irrelevant to the fact that there are schools teaching this crap all over the country. :link:

liberals that they are there.

What's the matter, Ernie? Did they once disagree with a wingnut, so now they are dismissed as Liberals? :lol:

Chris Christie Syndrome: you extremists LOVED him until he went against the hive collective just once, now he's on your shit list.

I went through 4 years of catholic school, I never once heard that man and dinos co-existed

so man up with lots of links, or be a man and apologize for lying

oh and

I noted that you don't care if it's true or not, you just like to support lies and slander.

Would you have a problem with muslim fundamentalists teaching their beliefs?

You have to have faith in science just as you have to have faith in God.

I have neither because when I went to school Pluto was the furthest planet from the sun. :)

The big bang theory is an unproven hypothethesis however it is taught as truth.

"Our ideas about the history of the universe are dominated by big bang theory. But its dominance rests more on funding decisions than on the scientific method, according to Eric J Lerner, mathematician Michael Ibison of Earthtech.org, and dozens of other scientists from around the world.
An Open Letter to the Scientific Community
Cosmology Statement.org (Published in New Scientist, May 22-28 issue, 2004, p. 20)
The big bang today relies on a growing number of hypothetical entities, things that we have never observed-- inflation, dark matter and dark energy are the most prominent examples. Without them, there would be a fatal contradiction between the observations made by astronomers and the predictions of the big bang theory.
In no other field of physics would this continual recourse to new hypothetical objects be accepted as a way of bridging the gap between theory and observation. It would, at the least, RAISE SERIOUS QUESTIONS ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF THE UNDERLYING THEORY.
But the big bang theory can't survive without these fudge factors. Without the hypothetical inflation field, the big bang does not predict the smooth, isotropic cosmic background radiation that is observed, because there would be no way for parts of the universe that are now more than a few degrees away in the sky to come to the same temperature and thus emit the same amount of microwave radiation.
Without some kind of dark matter, unlike any that we have observed on Earth despite 20 years of experiments, big-bang theory makes contradictory predictions for the density of matter in the universe. Inflation requires a density 20 times larger than that implied by big bang nucleosynthesis, the theory's explanation of the origin of the light elements. And without dark energy, the theory predicts that the universe is only about 8 billion years old, which is billions of years younger than the age of many stars in our galaxy.
What is more, the big bang theory can boast of no quantitative predictions that have subsequently been validated by observation. The successes claimed by the theory's supporters consist of its ability to retrospectively fit observations with a steadily increasing array of adjustable parameters, just as the old Earth-centred cosmology of Ptolemy needed layer upon layer of epicycles.
Yet the big bang is not the only framework available for understanding the history of the universe. Plasma cosmology and the steady-state model both hypothesise an evolving universe without beginning or end. These and other alternative approaches can also explain the basic phenomena of the cosmos, including the abundances of light elements, the generation of large-scale structure, the cosmic background radiation, and how the redshift of far-away galaxies increases with distance. They have even predicted new phenomena that were subsequently observed, something the big bang has failed to do."

Big Bang Theory Busted By 33 Top Scientists

Never mind the failed attempt to deflect, the thread isn’t about the Big Bang Theory, it’s about Christian fundamentalists teaching school children that humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time, find 33 top scientists who agree with that.

You have a point there Misty. I miss Pluto.

I submitted it to Snopes yesterday. I haven't heard back but don't hold out much hope that they will pursue it,

If it turns out this is a fake, it's still totally irrelevant to the fact that there are schools teaching this crap all over the country. :link:

liberals that they are there.

What's the matter, Ernie? Did they once disagree with a wingnut, so now they are dismissed as Liberals? :lol:

Chris Christie Syndrome: you extremists LOVED him until he went against the hive collective just once, now he's on your shit list.

I went through 4 years of catholic school, I never once heard that man and dinos co-existed

oh and

I noted that you don't care if it's true or not, you just like to support lies and slander.
Take one of your thumbs out of your ass and read the thread.

oh and

read it

You made it clear that you don't care if it's true or not, you just want to spread lies.

I don't know or care why.

liberalism is a sickness that infects all people on the left. either of us can point to a rw nut and agree he's a nut, can't do that for the left, since you are all nuts.

No more requirements of supporting links?
If you google 4th grade science test South Carolina, you will find many links however, they are all forums and blogs that contain the same kind of stuff that's in this thread.

If you look at some of the creationist science text books which are available on the web, one can easy in vision a test such as this being given. I posted a few pages from one of the texts earlier in this thread.

Last edited:

oh and

read it

You made it clear that you don't care if it's true or not, you just want to spread lies.

liberalism is a sickness that infects all people on the left. either of us can point to a rw nut and agree he's a nut, can't do that for the left, since you are all nuts.

You're a liar. I linked to the proof you asked for, yet no mention in this post.

If you google 4th grade science test South Carolina, you will find many links however, they are all forums and blogs that contain the same kind of stuff that's in this thread.

If you look at some of the creationist science text books which are available on the web, one can easy in vision a test such as this being given. I posted a few pages from one of the texts earlier in this thread.

Yeah, they don't give a shit about substantiating links. They want to narrowly focus on this test and ignore all the textbooks that promote this crap.

Wait! You liberals say you love science and you claim we think science is bull shit. I say this test is bull shit taught by a bull shit teacher so I must hate science then.
It's obviously not from a public school. It's from a private, "faith-based" school or charter school, using taxpayer money to promote this crap and warp our childrens' minds.

I think it's a prank, Synth.

If it's not it has to be graded by a liberal, because liberals don't think anyone should fail :eusa_whistle:

read it

You're a liar. I linked to the proof you asked for, yet no mention in this post.

:lol:

not proof that it's all over the place ya lying fuck.

now man the fu

never mind

Can't explain what that means to people that openly support spreading lies and hatred.

Compared to other nations the US still continues to decline in science and mathematics education. We need to be teaching real science to our kids rather than wasting tax payer dollars on this crap. Creationism is not science because it does not allow for the changing of initial premise.

• The World Economic Forum ranks the United States 52nd in the quality of mathematics and science education, and 5th (and declining) in overall global competitiveness

• The United States ranks 27th in developed nations in the proportion of college students receiving undergraduate degrees in science or engineering

• There are more foreign students studying in U.S. graduate schools than the number of U.S. students and over 2/3 of the engineers who receive Ph.D.’s from United States universities are not United States citizens

How Does the U.S. Compare to Other Countries in STEM Education? | Level Playing Field Institute

554563_474354935968057_1950018821_n.jpg

You are sooo clever! Did it ever occur to you that this "test" is about what is written in Genesis?

I saw it.
And I did an image search. It's all over the place.
Still doesn't make it legit.
Hell, Rtard still thinks the picture of Bush holding an upside down children's book is real.

I think Creation AND Evolution should have equal time

I saw it.
Hell, Rtard still thinks the picture of Bush holding an upside down children's book is real.

Really? :lol:

Should leaches and antibiotics get equal use, too?

I saw it.

You have a right to your opinion and that's all it is, Synth.
Majority of opinions on this don't follow yours.

I saw it.

I don't mean to teach Creation in Science class, though.
Just as a Religious Studies curriculum

I saw it.

probably:

About Leeches

Today, maggots and leeches are being used for different reasons. Scientists are studying leech saliva. They believe the substance that stops or prevents blood clots will one day be able to be used on humans. Researchers have also identified several medical compounds which can be developed from leech saliva. The anticoagulant and clot-digesting properties of these substances make them potentially useful as drugs for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases such as heart attacks and strokes. Leeches can be "milked" for their secretions without being harmed, and research is continuing into the possibility of synthetically engineering leech saliva.

Yeah, they don't give a shit about substantiating links. They want to narrowly focus on this test and ignore all the textbooks that promote this crap.

No "substantiating links" have been posted, coward.

Forum List

Back