4th Of July Survey: What Cities Or Public Places Will You Definitely Stay Away From ?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: :cow: :hellno: And especially with what just happened in Turkey? Hey, anyone want to go to Times Square next weekend? Maybe Los Angeles? Chicago? Miami?
This is the weekend we really need wish we had eyes in the back of our heads {Like Debbie Wasserman already has}.
By now, aren't many of us in fear of being in a crowded place? Anyone headed to the airport? Or changed their mind?:confused::cool::eek:

:desk: :cow: :hellno: And especially with what just happened in Turkey? Hey, anyone want to go to Times Square next weekend? Maybe Los Angeles? Chicago? Miami?
This is the weekend we really need wish we had eyes in the back of our heads {Like Debbie Wasserman already has}.
By now, aren't many of us in fear of being in a crowded place? Anyone headed to the airport? Or changed their mind?:confused::cool::eek:
It must be terrible for you, living in a constant state of fear.

kids, grandkids will likely be at a local lake enjoying the sun,

I'll be in the backyard enjoying the shade

Philly's "Wawa Welcome America!" festival and fireworks is uuggggge. Gobs of people. I'm not going but because it's way too much crowd, travel, pita for me. lol

whatever happens this weekend, all cable news outlets are already writing the stories tieing it to Trump so they will be ready to read them 6 minutes after the event. before any of the facts are even in !!!!!

whatever happens this weekend, all cable news outlets are already writing the stories tieing it to Trump so they will be ready to read them 6 minutes after the event. before any of the facts are even in !!!!!

Your outlets will do the same to Clinton, and you'll post 'em here, c'mon.

I'm going to a BBQ fiesta.

not wearing any body armour?

not wearing any body armour?

No just wearing shorts and a tank top, it's too hot out.

Apparently, the terrorists in their online magazine have put out new directives for aspiring new jihadi.....they don't want them to target minorities because the democrats and media put those deaths on conservatives, christians and guns.......so the actual muslim killers lose out...

They want new jihadis to target white people...so that the democrats and their minions in the media can't lie about who actually murdered people.....

Apparently, the terrorists in their online magazine have put out new directives for aspiring new jihadi.....they don't want them to target minorities because the democrats and media put those deaths on conservatives, christians and guns.......so the actual muslim killers lose out...

They want new jihadis to target white people...so that the democrats and their minions in the media can't lie about who actually murdered people.....
well in that case,,,i will have to put that fake tan stuff on my face whenever i go shopping

Where will you be?

Forum List

Back