4th Of July Survey: What Cities Or Public Places Will You Definitely Stay Away From ?

I wonder what they are gonna do at Times Square this weekend, i would imagine that no cars will be allowed,,,,well,,only if they are driven in by regular looking american people

Is nobody going to Philadelphia to see Independence Hall draped in black?
i dont think we have any airports here that are 100% secure when it comes to vehicles coming in, just look at what happened in Turkey

I'm about 2 hours from an airport. Not overly concerned about that
I live 3 miles from Ft Worth Naval Air Station and they have a bunch of bad ass FA18s. Also 2 miles down the road is Lockheed-Martin. They make super bad ass F35s. Plenty of close-in air support.

:desk: :cow: :hellno: And especially with what just happened in Turkey? Hey, anyone want to go to Times Square next weekend? Maybe Los Angeles? Chicago? Miami?
This is the weekend we really need wish we had eyes in the back of our heads {Like Debbie Wasserman already has}.
By now, aren't many of us in fear of being in a crowded place? Anyone headed to the airport? Or changed their mind?:confused::cool::eek:
None of us are safe. Thanks Obama and Hillary.

:desk: :cow: :hellno: And especially with what just happened in Turkey? Hey, anyone want to go to Times Square next weekend? Maybe Los Angeles? Chicago? Miami?
This is the weekend we really need wish we had eyes in the back of our heads {Like Debbie Wasserman already has}.
By now, aren't many of us in fear of being in a crowded place? Anyone headed to the airport? Or changed their mind?:confused::cool::eek:

None. We will carry on as normal.

going to hang around here

maybe one of the days

take the pontoon out on the Missouri

to get some fresh walleye

Public toilets...

I wonder what they are gonna do at Times Square this weekend, i would imagine that no cars will be allowed,,,,well,,only if they are driven in by regular looking american people
There will be an army of statues of America and Uncle Sam's on stilts.....

I will not be near a city, though I will be wearing armor.

On my motorcycle, I wear an armored riding jacket, armored riding pants, and armored gloves...and the best riding is nowhere near a city!

Public toilets...
ok,,i am gonna add that to my list of public places not to go to,,,,,restrooms and porto pottys,,im pretty sure ISIS has them next on their lists

Public toilets...
ok,,i am gonna add that to my list of public places not to go to,,,,,restrooms and porto pottys,,im pretty sure ISIS has them next on their lists
In the army we would put artillery simulators in the terlits........

None b/c I am not a pussy. Have a safe and happy holiday!

Public toilets...
well i am also in fear of an Angry T-Rex interrupting me taking a shit in a porto potty,,,then deciding to eat me for dinner,,,,,but just this weekend

Public toilets...
Micheal Moore should be thrown in jail,,all he has to do is light a ciggy while farting, and u know the rest. well, so long as he doesnt fart in a public place

My 4th of July plans for the last few years are more about camping and being around water. But I live in Atlanta. My driving on I-285 is 100x more dangerous than the threat of being killed by a terrorist. If New York, LA, DC or where ever, was on my agenda, I would go without hesitation.

Is nobody going to Philadelphia to see Independence Hall draped in black?
i might go to philly and go shopping at a CVS, and who knows, i might run into 50 thugs that feel that they can just go in there and steal whatever they want
Can I go along?
But I can't.
I'm taking my old Mass. for a drive to the small private airport a few miles from my home.
Then I'm flying my 180 an hour south to our family BBQ. My wife will drive the Mass. to the BBQ.
After the BBQ we are staying overnight at our daughter's home.
The next morning we'll drive back home.
I'm leaving the 180 at the airport to undergo its annual full inspection and service.
The following week a friend with a 180 just like mine will fly me down to PU my 180 and I'll fly it home.
I'm not happy with the new Tubi package though. I'm convinced the SS exhaust pipes where they bolt onto the manifolds are going to eventually put hairline cracks in the manifolds due to vibration. If this happens I'll never be able to replace them. You can't start welding on a manifold because the steel will actually become brittle due to heat stress causing more fucking grief.
Sometimes you just have to accept that 'shit happens' in life.

Forum List

Back