4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Not even with her boyfriend's sworn corroboration that she told him, back in the day?

I'd read from notes, myself. Nerves. This would be a huge deal. I've never held a press conference, and I doubt she has, either.

Nah....

I'll buy that Cain probably flirted and he may hve even upgraded her room......but I don't buy the whole reaching under skirt and pulling down the head story. It is too convenient.

Allred-Bialek-Press-Conference-SG-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

08bialek-1-blog480.jpg

New York Times: Second Accuser Says Bialek's Story Sounds Familiar

Accuser Details Lewd Behavior by Cain - NYTimes.com

4th Cain Accuser Comes Forward - YouTube

Maybe someone will post a photo of what Sharon Bialek looked like 14 years ago in 1997, and we can all look at the photo and agree that NO red-blooded American straight male (regardless of race or political leaning) who's in a position of power would even consider trying to trade a job favor for a sexual favor when his wife is currently living in another state.

It's silly!

Yes, I would also like to see a picture of her from 14 years ago. She was probably pretty hot. She's still attractive.

My guess is that she was a stunning head-turner back then. Every straight guy she met almost certainly thought about having sex with her whether he wanted to think about it or not.

Shes there to deflect from Obama's OWS rapes

As expected, you hard RW fundies bray about "anonymous sources" then "Facing his accusers" and finally once face to face with them ignore the accuser by dismissing it as lies and conspiracy.

All to defend an individual that had a settlement in his name due to a sexual harassment allegation.

WoW!!!

*SMH*

I haven't lied. Ayers is a free man. There are no charges pending against him. Also, the rumors of visits to the WH by Ayers and Rev Wright have been debunked because WH tours are regularly conducted for citizens with names that aren't unique to one person. And just because someone goes on a WH tour doesn't mean they get to meet the president or anyone else above the pay grade of tourist guide.
Ayers is the ghostwriter for Obama's autobiography 'Dreams Of My Father'. Obama got his career started in Ayers living room.

Why? Because Obama, the former editor of the Harvard Law Review, can't write well enough to write about his own personal history?
That is correct.

Maybe someone will post a photo of what Sharon Bialek looked like 14 years ago in 1997, and we can all look at the photo and agree that NO red-blooded American straight male (regardless of race or political leaning) who's in a position of power would even consider trying to trade a job favor for a sexual favor when his wife is currently living in another state.

It's silly!

Yes, I would also like to see a picture of her from 14 years ago. She was probably pretty hot. She's still attractive.
Her Facebook page which was updated right after the press conference.

Sharon Bialek | Facebook

Oh, this is gonna be fuuuuun.

Instead of telling everyone from memory what happened the woman read a prepared statement like it was a children's story. She didn't sound upset in any way.....as if she was emotionally detached. To me that means she's not exactly genuine. Add to the fact that Alred is representing her, I don't believe the story.

It doesn't really matter to me. I have questions about Cain's choice of campaign manager. If his judgement is that bad maybe he's not a good choice.

that Gloria, shes such a stitch, Cain was going to 'give her his own stimulus'...get it?:lol:

Q- where are all the black commentators/opinion piece writers, pundits etc. on this? a white woman? hummm, if I recall there was some talk not so long ago connecting a black man to a white woman and all that that is supposed to entail, etc. etc...:eusa_think:

so it's ok to sexually harass someone who's poor?

:cool:

btw, i'll put money on allred having voluteered to do the case pro bono. maybe cain should call woody allen and ask what dealing with gloria is like.

Nah- she's a documented HUGE supporter of the DNC. She's been paid by someone, even if she says she isn't being paid. And she's also a well established self-promoting elitist.
Actually, she's a woman's rights attorney who recently represented someone against Anthony Weiner.

I imagine you feel she only represents Democrats because only Democrats think sexual harassment is wrong.

:thup:

gloria is the al sharpton version of a lawyer.

"But the head of the association’s human resources department at the time said in an interview with POLITICO last week that she was unfamiliar with any complaints from female employees about Cain.

“No, I do not,” said Mary Ose, the former human resources chief, when asked if she was aware of allegations about Cain’s behavior.

When pressed, Ose, now retired and living in Arkansas, said she never heard any hint of a problem with Cain and female association employees.

“No, none,” she said.

Read more: Herman Cain contradicts former National Restaurant Association HR chief on investigation - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

So, Lib are trying to lynch a black man who refuses to suck Dem dick.

Color me shocked

you dont want to go there with me...

The fact that you are "looking at your employee handbook" speaks volumes.
The employee handbook is for issues that go THROUGH HR...

When a senior level exec is accused of sexual harassment it bypasses HR and goes straight to legal counsel.

Like I said...you dont know squat about business....

As for working for a top 100 company...

So do cashiers at McDonalds.

:lol:

If you only knew, dickhead.

apparently cain doesnt know squat about business since he claims hr investigated the sexual harrassment charges.......

you do know he never signed and perhaps never even saw the settlement and NDA back then, right?

Forum List

Back