4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

If this is found out to be legitimate I do agree that Cain is in serious trouble.

Problem is nothing can be proved......which is perfect for the left and the rightwing establishment.

If this doesn't work maybe they can find a 12 year old boy he's supposed to have ass-banged with a baseball bat.

I hear you I just understand the level of attention most americans actually pay to politics. The average american doesn't know much or care to know much and will only see the headlines from the usual suspects. Don't get me wrong I think Cain would be a good president but I also understand how these things play out, true or not it hurts him.

Like you said its perfect for the establishment, no need to prove anything just claim it for the same effect.

We shall see how it plays out by the end of the month.

It's 2:00AM in the White House.....

Dark, Cold, Lonely.......

...... Who will Cain call !!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
If this is found out to be legitimate I do agree that Cain is in serious trouble.

Problem is nothing can be proved......which is perfect for the left and the rightwing establishment.

If this doesn't work maybe they can find a 12 year old boy he's supposed to have ass-banged with a baseball bat.

I hear you I just understand the level of attention most americans actually pay to politics. The average american doesn't know much or care to know much and will only see the headlines from the usual suspects. Don't get me wrong I think Cain would be a good president but I also understand how these things play out, true or not it hurts him.

Like you said its perfect for the establishment, no need to prove anything just claim it for the same effect.

We shall see how it plays out by the end of the month.

They're only goal is to put a stain of guilt on the man.

Like I pointed out before.....Obama has won 3 elections using this tactic. It's no surprise to me that his organization is doing it again.

Sharon Bialek has made a specific and detailed allegation of sexual misconduct, the crime of sexual battery if the facts are as she alleged. No one knows the truth of the allegation other than Mr. Cain and Ms. Bialek, rational people understand that this is so. Attacking the victim or her legal Representative isn't rational, neither is judging Mr. Cain as 'dirty' without hearing all the evidence.

Last edited:
Her story sounds like a pile of crap. She should have said that Cain gave Michael Jackson a lethal overdose, far more believable.

Glen Rice is now saying that Herman Cain said he wanted a Glen/Cain threesome with Palin!

ZOMG!!!

Sharon Bialek has made a specific and detailed allegation of sexual misconduct, the crime of sexual battery if the facts are as she alleged. No one knows the truth of the allegation other than Mr. Cain and Ms. Bialek, rational people understand that this is so. Attacking the victim or her legal Representative isn't rational, neither is judging Mr. Cain as 'dirty' without hearing all the evidence.
And, if it happened in DC, the
maximum statute of limitations for anything other than murder is six years.

I agree, though. No judgement about either party is possible at this time, well, no rational judgement.

Okay, a couple of thoughts, suffering through the first few pages of this thread.

Point 1- To Republicans. Bringing up Clinton does not excuse Cain.

Point 2- To Democrats- The fact this woman is represented by Ambulance Chaser Gloria Allred makes her credibility a bit suspect to me.

Point 3- To Cain Supporters in Particular- Are you really willing to risk winning in 2012 on the fact that there are more of these women out there, and the closer Cain gets to the nomination, the more likely it is they will come out of the woodwork? I'm not.

Point 4- To non-Cain supporting republicans, particularly ones fond of Weird Mormon Robots. The very fact that a circus clown like Cain could have gotten this far is a very sorry commentary on the caliber of the people we are putting up this time, and frankly, we should probably think about starting over. We have a year left. Let's not forget, Ronald Reagan didn't jump into the 1976 race until well after New Hampshire, and he very nearly beat a sitting president and the establishment.

Now, my own thought is, on first glance, this woman seems credible. If what she describes is accurate, it paints a very ugly picture of Cain as a person.

And, if it happened in DC, the
maximum statute of limitations for anything other than murder is six years.

I agree, though. No judgement about either party is possible at this time, well, no rational judgement.

if he were being prosecuted or sued, the statute of limitations would be relevant. and no, you can't make a judgment *yet*, but you should expect him to have to respond to the allegations. he wants to be president,

i see a lot of blame being placed on those who are telling the story. cain seems to think it's their fault, as opposed to him having these issues in his past and not addressing them.

he's not very big on personal responsibility.

Forum List

Back