4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Four ladies independently accusing Cain

Of course they are all lying............you know how women are
Maybe they are all lying. Day-care sex-abuse hysteria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heck yea they are lying

Women just don't know how to deal with the suave banter of a Herman Cain
I don't know if they are.

I don't know if they aren't.

And, any rational person would say the same at this point.

But, the feeding frenzy on plastic chum is pretty cool to watch. :thup:

So..... looks like it is going to be Romney? Righties like him don't they?

Yep, looks like Romney is the man...

mitt-dummy.jpg

Hey sweet thang. ......

How bout you come up to my room and I'll show you my inspiration for my 9-9-9

Sooo, Sharon Bialek is a registered Republican... AND a teabagger...? Holy shit...

By Benjy Sarlin

Still, other outlets at least took her story enough to look into some of the details and confirm them. Big Government, Andrew Breitbart’s conservative blog, said they talked to a source who backed up Bialek’s claim that she was a registered Republican who had attended a Tea Party conference were Cain was a speaker just this year.

New Herman Cain Accusation A Challenge To Conservative Supporters | Election 2012

Sooo, Sharon Bialek is a registered Republican... AND a teabagger...? Holy shit...

By Benjy Sarlin

Still, other outlets at least took her story enough to look into some of the details and confirm them. Big Government, Andrew Breitbart’s conservative blog, said they talked to a source who backed up Bialek’s claim that she was a registered Republican who had attended a Tea Party conference were Cain was a speaker just this year.

New Herman Cain Accusation A Challenge To Conservative Supporters | Election 2012

I read the same thing, in passing earlier today but, true to form, the USMB Righties will claim she's a Liberal plant :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back