4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

despite the fact that she's represented by the hag allred, when i heard her on the radio today, she sounded believable. i wouldn't vote for cain anyway, but for people on the fence, i don't see how this can be spun in a positive way. bye, herm.

and take that idiotic tax *plan* with you.

By Benjy Sarlin

Big Government, Andrew Breitbart’s conservative blog, said they talked to a source who backed up Bialek’s claim that she was a registered Republican who had attended a Tea Party conference were Cain was a speaker just this year.

New Herman Cain Accusation A Challenge To Conservative Supporters | Election 2012

» *UPDATED* Exclusive: Sources Confirm Latest Accuser Is a Republican Who Attended Teacon 2011 Where Herman Cain Was Featured Speaker - Big Government

I like how All Red mentions Cain's "Stimulus Package" that's how you can tell the "Charges" are total bullshit

Cain was toast.

Cain is toast.

Cain will be toast.

Now, as much as the sexual harassment charges against him - his temper will be the final nail in his political coffin.

But the head of the association’s human resources department at the time said in an interview with POLITICO last week that she was unfamiliar with any complaints from female employees about Cain.

“No, I do not,” said Mary Ose, the former human resources chief, when asked if she was aware of allegations about Cain’s behavior.

When pressed, Ose, now retired and living in Arkansas, said she never heard any hint of a problem with Cain and female association employees.

“No, none,” she said.

Read more: Herman Cain contradicts former National Restaurant Association HR chief on investigation - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Cain was toast.

Cain is toast.

Cain will be toast.

Now, as much as the sexual harassment charges against him - his temper will be the final nail in his political coffin.

image.jpg

I almost snarfed my coffee when I read this bullshit.

Allred said Bialek’s motives were pure - she could have sold her story, but chose not to.

Bialek was even blunter.

"I don't think we can have anyone in the White House who is unable to tell the truth," Bialek told CNN Monday night.
:lmao:

Read more: Friends and family of Herman Cain accuser call her 'honest' - NY Daily News

Looking at the background of the accuser I don't think he's toast.

Several red-flags go up when you read her bio.

Number one is she's from Chicago. Guess who's mayor of Chicago? (Rahm Emanuel) Emanuel was rumored to be the original source of the story about the accusations.

Second.....she doesn't seem to be able to stay on any job for long. Over a 17 year period she has worked for nine different employers. It's clear she has money problems. She has filed for bankruptcy twice so far.

Third....she has been involved in a nasty drawn out paternity suit.

Fourth.....she claims she went to Washington to see Cain. Okay.

They claim she's a Republican. Sure she is. If that's the case why does she claim it was her duty to come out? Why would a Republican voter feel it was her duty to destroy the GOP frontrunner if what he supposedly did doesn't have anything to do with his ability to lead? Considering the fact that Bill Clinton was a serial groper, accused rapist, and made famous the term "Bimbo Eruptions", yet he was considered to be one of our better presidents.

She is one of the original accusers but the media claims she is the fourth. Now she's going on at least two morning talk shows so I think it's pretty clear she's looking for a payday. If she isn't totally proved as a liar I'm sure publishing a book isn't out of the question. It may be called "Cains Stimulus Package". Anyone who does the Dems dirty work usually gets a better gig. History has proved that.

Regardless, Cains is still eminently more qualified than Obama and if he won, which I seriously doubt he will now that Obama's crew has done their work, he would prove to be a much better president than the current one.

Personally, I wouldn't want to vote for someone these people claim Cain is......but considering the folks that brought this to the surface I doubt that it is genuine. I think that this whole thing has been orchestrated by the White House.

Last edited:
Cain was toast.

Cain is toast.

Cain will be toast.

image.jpg

I almost snarfed my coffee when I read this bullshit.

Allred said Bialek’s motives were pure - she could have sold her story, but chose not to.

Bialek was even blunter.

"I don't think we can have anyone in the White House who is unable to tell the truth," Bialek told CNN Monday night.
:lmao:

Read more: Friends and family of Herman Cain accuser call her 'honest' - NY Daily News

Looking at the background of the accuser I don't think he's toast.

Several red-flags go up when you read her bio.

Number one is she's from Chicago. Guess who's mayor of Chicago? (Rahm Emanuel) Emanuel was rumored to be the original source of the story about the accusations.

Second.....she doesn't seem to be able to stay on any job for long. Over a 17 year period she has worked for nine different employers. It's clear she has money problems. She has filed for bankruptcy twice so far.

Third....she has been involve in a nasty drawn out paternity suit.

Fourth.....she claims she went to Washington to see Cain. Okay.

They claim she's a Republican. Sure she is. If that's the case why does she claim it was her duty to come out? Why would a Republican voter feel it was her duty to destroy the GOP frontrunner if what he supposedly did doesn't have anything to do with his ability to lead? Considering the fact that Bill Clinton was a serial groper, accused rapist, and made famous the term "Bimbo Eruptions", yet he was considered to be one of our better presidents.

She is one of the original accusers but the media claims she is the fourth. Now she's going on at least two morning talk shows so I think it's pretty clear she's looking for a payday. If she isn't totally proved as a liar I'm sure publishing a book isn't out of the question. It may be called "Cains Stimulus Package".

Regardless, Cains is still eminently more qualified than Obama and if he won, which I seriously doubt he will now that Obama's crew has done their work, he would prove to be a much better president than the current one.

Personally, I wouldn't want to vote for someone these people claim Cain is......but considering the folks that brought this to the surface I doubt that it is genuine. I think that this whole thing has been orchestrated by the White House.

I didn't think people in Chicago registered as either a republican or democrat? How convenient for this woman.

I believe you're right.. this smells of Chicago-Thug style politics.. take out your "enemies." She's scary looking.. I can't imagine any man sexually harassing her. LOL

George Soros forced Cain to grope those women!

I'm a little leery about a woman who can't seem to find gainful employment and is in her 50s yet still unmarried, and now she's going on talk shows retelling the story of the traumatic event.

Anyone with any decency would make a statement and leave it at that. She's going on an anti-Cain campaign instead.

Nope........she's not looking to get paid.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The libs will drag out as many women as it takes. They can get 100 women if need be. Did you see that accuser? Reading the "account" that Allred wrote for her. It was straightforward phony. Next time, go to Central Casting Gloria, get someone with a little acting ability;

Last edited:

Forum List

Back