4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

George Soros forced Cain to grope those women!

I'm a little leery about a woman who can't seem to find gainful employment and is in her 50s yet still unmarried, and now she's going on talk shows retelling the story of the traumatic event.

Anyone with any decency would make a statement and leave it at that. She's going on an anti-Cain campaign instead.

Nope........she's not looking to get paid.:rolleyes:

That's an unfair statement.

First, lot of people don't get married. Sorry, it's just not that important to some people.

Second, I do resumes for people. Usually, about four jobs over every ten year period is kind of the average. So 9 jobs over a 17 year period (some of those being part time jobs) isn't that unusual.

She works in broadcast media, and frankly, that's a high turnover industry.

You know, I never liked it when people who accused Clinton got slimed, we come off as kind of hypocrites when we do it.

The sad commentary is that a circus clown like Cain could have gotten so far to start with. He never should have gotten to the top of the hill to be knocked off like this.

I'm a little leery about a woman who can't seem to find gainful employment and is in her 50s yet still unmarried, and now she's going on talk shows retelling the story of the traumatic event.

Anyone with any decency would make a statement and leave it at that. She's going on an anti-Cain campaign instead.

First, lot of people don't get married. Sorry, it's just not that important to some people.

Second, I do resumes for people. Usually, about four jobs over every ten year period is kind of the average. So 9 jobs over a 17 year period (some of those being part time jobs) isn't that unusual.

You know, I never liked it when people who accused Clinton got slimed, we come off as kind of hypocrites when we do it.

The sad commentary is that a circus clown like Cain could have gotten so far to start with. He never should have gotten to the top of the hill to be knocked off like this.

Circus clown? What would you call Gloria Allred? Kim Kardashian has more crediility.

I've had 4 jobs since 1984... But, I digress.... this woman, by teaming with Allred has ZERO credibility, especially in light of a very scripted conference and then Allred's references to Cain offering her a "stimulus package".

What a joke.

What exactly do you think is "knocking" him off?

So she worked for the Main Sleaze Leftist Media?? Gee, there's a clue!

So he's a circus clown?

Maybe you could have called him a chimp working for a organ-grinder and make your feelings more obvious.

Yes, lots of people change jobs often.......they're called "bad employees".

So he's a circus clown?

Maybe you could have called him a chimp working for a organ-grinder and make your feelings more obvious.

This would be more of a right wing commentary on a Black.

As soon as I seen her during her press conference I knew immediately she was probably a paid lackey from the DNC. With being in media she would lie for free as most democrats.

Cain-obama.jpg

So he's a circus clown?

I've changed jobs five times since 1992. Once because the company completely went out of business. Once because the management did something so offensive I quit on principle. Once because the corporation (Japanese owned) shut down most of the American operations. Another time because they lost their biggest account and 70% of their business.

Usually, bad management is more often the case than bad employees, which is what happens when you eliminate the ability of workers to have any say in how things are run. Usually, I knew about a year in advance when a Job was going to go south, because managment would make stupid decisions and not listen to people.

Now for Cain. Actually calling him a circus clown is offensive to circus clowns.

The man never should have gotten this far. His idiotic comments on abortion, on electrified fences, on 9-9-9, makes him a not serious candidate. This was about self-promotion, not seriously running for an office.

And it's a sad commentary that the GOP (which is my party) has degraded down to the point where this guy could become a frontrunner. I mean, seriously, this was the best we could come up with?

Most media is owned by big corporations...

And it appears she's a registered Republican.

Has it occured to you that maybe these women are telling the truth?

To me, whether or not it's the truth doesn't matter. Cain has handled this whole situation so badly it makes me wonder about his judgment overall. What's he going to do if the Chinese invade Taiwan?

Most media is owned by big corporations...

And it appears she's a registered Republican.

Has it occured to you that maybe these women are telling the truth?

To me, whether or not it's the truth doesn't matter. Cain has handled this whole situation so badly it makes me wonder about his judgment overall. What's he going to do if the Chinese invade Taiwan?

How the hell is she registered in Chicago???? It appears??? What's Obama going to do about Israel and Iran getting nuclear capabilities after trash talking our greatest ally??? See how that works????!

Kinda funny how the party of family values always come up looking worse than Bill Clinton while the house of representatives was giving him the business and their speaker had to resign for doing worse. Bill just got a few BJ's.

And lied in court about it. And abused his office to try to cover it up...

You know, things that are illegal.

Voter qualifications
To register to vote, you must be:

A U.S. citizen
At least 18 years old by Election Day
A resident of your precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day
You also must display two pieces of identification. Neither needs to be a photo ID, but one must include your current address. Acceptable forms of ID include:

Illinois driver's license
Illinois state ID
Employee or student ID
Credit card
Social security card
Birth certificate
Utility bill in applicant's name
Mail postmarked to the applicant
Valid U.S. passport
Public aid ID card
Lease or rental contract
In Illinois, you do not declare affiliation with a political party when you register to vote. In primary elections, you may choose to vote a specific political party ballot on Election Day.

Voter Qualifications

Kinda funny how the party of family values always come up looking worse than Bill Clinton while the house of representatives was giving him the business and their speaker had to resign for doing worse. Bill just got a few BJ's.

Larry Flynt, head of Hustler maga ine paid $3,000,000 for enough information to get rid of Henry Hyde and the speaker Bob Livingston. Republicans always pretend to be so squeeky clean and they never are.

Last edited:
Allegations aren't Proof, and the Standard was set by your boy, Clinton. :thup:

Unless Cain was doing Worse than using an Unpaid Intern's Head as a Sperm Receptacle in between calls with Congressmen about Troop Deployments, then I don't want to hear ANY Liberals Crying about Cain.

:thup:

:)

peace...

Republicans are like Christians...they live in a fantasy world which doesn't even resemble reality.

Larry Flynt, head of Hustler maga ine paid $3,000,000 for enough information to get rid of Henry Hyde and the speaker Bob Livingston. Republicans always pretend to be so squeeky clean and they never are.

You think that's something to gloat about?

All that shows is how truly clueless, pathetic and sleazy drones like you are.

Forum List

Back