4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Witnesses are saying now that the accuser was seen laughing and hugging Herman Cain during a meeting at WIND, a Chicago based radio-station, about a month ago.

If someone had committed an unwanted sex act against me I would feel uncomfortable being in the same room with that person.

Amy Jacobsen, one of her co-workers, is talking about it on air right now. She said the accuser in her words "Bum-rushed" Herman Cain and grabbed his arm and his ear and started whispering in his ear. Then she stormed off into the crowd. Obviously she didn't like Cain's response to what she said to him. Cain was not upset and showed no reaction after the exchange.

I think this will be a topic during his press-conference today.

Last edited:
Witnesses are saying now that the accuser was seen laughing and hugging Herman Cain during a meeting at WIND, a Chicago based radio-station, about a month ago.

If someone had committed an unwanted sex act against me I would feel uncomfortable being in the same room with that person.

Amy Jacobsen, of her co-workers, is talking about it on air right now. She said the accuser in her words "Bum-rushed" Herman Cain and grabbed his arm and his ear and started whispering in his ear. Then she stormed off into the crowd. Obviously she didn't like Cain's response to what she said to him. Cain was not upset and showed no reaction after the exchange.

I think this will be a topic during his press-conference today.

She was obviously under orders doing what Allred had told her to do in this preplanned set up.

So he's a circus clown?

Maybe you could have called him a chimp working for a organ-grinder and make your feelings more obvious.

Yes, lots of people change jobs often.......they're called "bad employees".

This would be more of a right wing commentary on a Black.

I'm sure plenty of white Democrats have said it too.

It's not a stereotype exclusive to one party.

Yes, but it was about Bush.

Burnt-Toast1.jpg

So Buyaklick is a liar with no credibility and a hero of the Left and another tool in Obama Dirty trick belt.

Nice

This lady who just came out yesterday may be telling the truth, she may be lying, how can we prove it? We can't but that doesn't matter as the media will just run with the story and not present that part of it....their reporting is also disporportionately negative when compared to similar episodes by liberal politicians.

Regardless of any truth to this lady's story or not this will hurt Cain.

Your new avatar makes me think that maybe you do drink the kool-aid after all del? I've never thought of you as one of those types before however so I wont let this one thing change my opinion.

Last edited:

Buyalick it toast.

Agreed

it's really not a good idea to spend all your time under a running car, frank.

honest

Oh, are you trying to play with the cool Liberals, Del?

Are you still believing that Buyalick is telling anything resembling the truth? That's so sweet of you!

Maybe you can play Ring-a-levio with your pals Bass and Deany?

Cain is toast because of Buyalick.

Yeah, right.

This lady who just came out yesterday may be telling the truth, she may be lying, how can we prove it? We can't but that doesn't matter as the media will just run with the story and not present that part of it....their reporting is also disporportionately negative when compared to similar episodes by liberal politicians.

Your new avatar makes me think that maybe you do drink the kool-aid after all del? I've never thought of you as one of those types before however so I wont let this one thing change my opinion.

i wouldn't vote for him before any of this came out. i'm sure he ran a fine pizza company, but i don't want him as my pres. now i'm just mocking those who would cheerfully run obama out on a rail if one woman had anonymously come out with these types of charges, let alone four.

pretty sad really

i wouldn't vote for him before any of this came out. i'm sure he ran a fine pizza company, but i don't want him as my pres. now i'm just mocking those who would cheerfully run obama out on a rail if one woman had anonymously come out with these types of charges, let alone four.

pretty sad really

the fourth one is lying...IMHO...

Why do I think this?

Did you listen to her statement?

Think about it.....

A man she is interviewing with puts his hand on her leg and rubs toward her crotch under her skirt as he takes her head and pushes it toward his crotch..

And what does she claim to have said to him?

"you know I have a boyfriend".....

Like that was what was going through her head at the time?
No...."what are you doing"....no...."take your hands off of me"....no.."how dare you"...

No...all she did was remind him she had a boyfriend......

To me that is crap. I dont think it ever happened.

The Drudge Report has some interesting tidbits about the 4th accuser (presently being PR'd for by that skanky bitch Allred):

Herman Cain accuser has history of financial troubles, legal squabbles - chicagotribune.com

Murky past of Herman Cain accuser Sharon Bialek starts to emerge | Mail Online

Cain Accuser Sharon Bialek Lived In Same Building As David Axelrod | RealClearPolitics

The more one bothers to "dig" into this smear campaign against Mr. Cain, the more obvious it becomes that it is just a bullshit smear campaign.

The Drudge Report has some interesting tidbits about the 4th accuser (presently being PR'd for by that skanky bitch Allred):

Herman Cain accuser has history of financial troubles, legal squabbles - chicagotribune.com

Cain Accuser Sharon Bialek Lived In Same Building As David Axelrod | RealClearPolitics

The more one bothers to "dig" into this smear campaign against Mr. Cain, the more obvious it becomes that it is just a bullshit smear campaign.

where's his birth certificate?

Zzz.

del, I have to say:

you usually manage to do much much better.

I don't care that you and I disagree in our analyses of the Cain smear thing. That's just politics.

But "where's his birth certificate?"

Christ. Even rdork comes up with better efforts.

pretty sad really

Thanks for clarifying it for me Del. I was suspicious that my impression of your avatar was wrong, glad I didn't jump to any conclusions :eusa_angel:

I like Cain but that doesn't mean I don't see how bad this is for him ;)

You mean like Anthony Weiner?

Does it hurt to lie for Cain, PP?

Yes exactly like with anthony weiner. does it hurt to not be able to quote the full context of my post Ravi?

Zzz.

del, I have to say:

you usually manage to do much much better.

I don't care that you and I disagree in our analyses of the Cain smear thing. That's just politics.

But "where's his birth certificate?"

Christ. Even rdork comes up with better efforts.

uh, it was a joke.

they all can't be comedy gold, y'know. :lol:

Witness: Cain accuser hugged him during Tea Party meeting a month ago - Chicago Sun-Times

"You big hunk of sexual harassment, you. Come here. Let me give you a big ol' HUG!"

Where has all her credibility gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Investigation has picked it clean
When will the smear merchants ever learn?
When will the smear merchants ever learn?​

Bwhahaha this bitch is a liar and a gold digger who extorted money from a past lover.. LOL Sad sad.. and pathetic..

Forum List

Back