4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

where's his birth certificate?

Zzz.

del, I have to say:

you usually manage to do much much better.

I don't care that you and I disagree in our analyses of the Cain smear thing. That's just politics.

But "where's his birth certificate?"

Christ. Even rdork comes up with better efforts.

uh, it was a joke.

they all can't be comedy gold, y'know. :lol:

I KNOW it was a joke.

but I'm just not used to such MASSIVE del fails.

:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Zzz.

del, I have to say:

you usually manage to do much much better.

I don't care that you and I disagree in our analyses of the Cain smear thing. That's just politics.

But "where's his birth certificate?"

Christ. Even rdork comes up with better efforts.

uh, it was a joke.

they all can't be comedy gold, y'know. :lol:

I KNOW it was a joke.

but I'm just not used to such MASSIVE del fails.

:lol:

i'll have my wife get in touch with you. :D

Drudge has "Unnamed Cain accuser works in Obama Administration" on their headline.

LOL

Drudge has "Unnamed Cain accuser works in Obama Administration" on their headline.

LOL

but but but

I have been ASSURED that if the accusations against Mr. Cain were to come from any liberal Democrat operatives, it would wait until after the GOP nomination.

They are allegedly too smart to spend this resource prematurely, dontcha know.

So, it must be just a huge coincidence.

Yes. That must be what it is.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

:eusa_whistle:

LOL

but but but

I have been ASSURED that if the accusations against Mr. Cain were to come from any liberal Democrat operatives, it would wait until after the GOP nomination.

They are allegedly too smart to spend this resource prematurely, dontcha know.

So, it must be just a huge coincidence.

Yes. That must be what it is.
The funny thing is if you go to the story linked to on Drudge's site, the entire story is about how this woman wants to remain anonymous. WTF? And there is even a photo of her posing for the camera.

Anonymous? :lol:

And, she never filed any complaint, either.

This lady who just came out yesterday may be telling the truth, she may be lying, how can we prove it? We can't but that doesn't matter as the media will just run with the story and not present that part of it....their reporting is also disporportionately negative when compared to similar episodes by liberal politicians.

Regardless of any truth to this lady's story or not this will hurt Cain.

Your new avatar makes me think that maybe you do drink the kool-aid after all del? I've never thought of you as one of those types before however so I wont let this one thing change my opinion.

i wouldn't vote for him before any of this came out. i'm sure he ran a fine pizza company, but i don't want him as my pres. now i'm just mocking those who would cheerfully run obama out on a rail if one woman had anonymously come out with these types of charges, let alone four.

pretty sad really

If Obama was accused of this it would end some of my suspicions about his sexuality.

Ok. It looked in that small size image like Bialystock or whateverthefuck her name is.
9ff69b680addd419fd0e6a7067006767.jpg

Maybe it is just Ms. Jacobson.

But that still means that Ms. Jacobson was there and so was Mr. Cain at the same event that she (Ms. Jacobson) claims she observed Ms. Bialystock hugging Mr. Cain.

I wonder if there are any photos out there showing Bialystock at that same event?

Last edited:
Ok. It looked in that small size image like Bialystock or whateverthefuck her name is.

But that still means that Ms. Jacobson was there and so was Cain at the same event that she (Ms. Jacobson) claims she observed Ms. Bialystock hugging Mr. Cain.

I wonder if there are any photos out there showing Bialystock at that same event?

she said in her statement that she was there, iirc.

grope and change, babe, grope and change

But that still means that Ms. Jacobson was there and so was Cain at the same event that she (Ms. Jacobson) claims she observed Ms. Bialystock hugging Mr. Cain.

ALLEGED grope and what change?

You seem to give a lot of credit to unproved allegations, but not much weight to the denials.

Put partisan politics on the back burner for a moment:

IF Mr. Cain never did or said ANYTHING even remotely sexist or sexually harassing in his entire life to any of these accusers or anybody else, what the fuck is he supposed to do now or say now to reaffirm his propriety?

3 ANONYMOUS accusers. Not much room to cross examine THEM to see if they are on the level or not. But the ONE accuser who HAS come forward in a public and identifiable way has already gotten exposed as a likely poseur.

You seem to give a lot of credit to unproved allegations, but not much weight to the denials.

IF Mr. Cain never did or said ANYTHING even remotely sexist or sexually harassing in his entire life to any of these accusers or anybody else, what the fuck is he supposed to do now or say now to reaffirm his propriety?

3 ANONYMOUS accusers. Not much room to cross examine THEM to see if they are on the level or not. But the ONE accuser who HAS come forward in a public and identifiable way has already gotten exposed as a likely poseur.

You keep forgetting in your rush to trash all these women that the first three didn't go to the press with the news of these assaults....someone else did.

i don't really care. if he had a continuous video of his entire life that showed him to be a true, upstanding, faithful husband, i still wouldn't vote for him.

9-9-9?
please. :eusa_hand:

this is just frosting on the cake:lol:

their reporting is also disporportionately negative when compared to similar episodes by liberal politicians.
You mean like Anthony Weiner?

Does it hurt to lie for Cain, PP?
Anthony Weiner sent pictures of his dick to people. That is indisputable proof of his debauchery and low morals. Where is the PROOF against Herman Cain?

It exists only in the liberal mindset as a result of its complete lack of logic in concluding that multiple accusations mean the target is guilty as charged.

I say you have molested my dog. There are five others who wish to remain anonymous that say you have molested their dogs. Therefore, you are a low down, dog molester. I have no proof, but I will get on a talk show if they agree to pay me.

Same reasoning you are using to convict Cain.

their reporting is also disporportionately negative when compared to similar episodes by liberal politicians.
You mean like Anthony Weiner?

Does it hurt to lie for Cain, PP?
Anthony Weiner sent pictures of his dick to people. That is indisputable proof of his debauchery and low morals. Where is the PROOF against Herman Cain?

It exists only in the liberal mindset as a result of its complete lack of logic in concluding that multiple accusations mean the target is guilty as charged.

I say you have molested my dog. There are five others who wish to remain anonymous that say you have molested their dogs. Therefore, you are a low down, dog molester. I have no proof, but I will get on a talk show if they agree to pay me.

Same reasoning you are using to convict Cain.

Liberals don't NEED Proof to Lynch a Black Man who's Dared to Leave their Plantation... :thup:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back