4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Oh, this is gonna be fuuuuun.
Yeah, to you dimwited libs lying and false accusations are fun, idiots.

Like I said...FAUX NEWS and Republicans would lie through their teeth anytime before they would face the truth:

You people are like Fox News...you pick and choose what you respond to:

106th Congress (1999-2001)

Majority Party: Republican (55 seats)

Minority Party: Democrat (45 seats)

Other Parties: 0

Total Seats: 100

Note: As the 106th Congress began, the division was 55 Republican seats and 45 Democratic seats, but this changed to 54-45 on July 13, 1999 when Senator Bob Smith of New Hampshire switched from the Republican party to Independent status. On November 1, 1999, Smith announced his return to the Republican party, making the division once more 55 Republicans and 45 Democrats. Following the death of Senator Paul Coverdell (R-GA) on July 18, 2000, the balance shifted again, to 54 Republicans and 46 Democrats, when the governor appointed Zell Miller, a Democrat, to fill the vacancy.

I repeat...when the house had already impeached him and sent the matter to the senate for trial and sentencing...why wouldn't this Republican senate follow through and remove him from office. I'll tell you why. Flynt had already warned them that he had more. There were enough guilty among them that they were scared to death to vote for removal from office. One more little tidbit... Bill Clinton's approval polls got back to 60% before he left office.

Last edited:
Ok. It looked in that small size image like Bialystock or whateverthefuck her name is.

Maybe it is just Ms. Jacobson.

But that still means that Ms. Jacobson was there and so was Cain at the same event that she (Ms. Jacobson) claims she observed Ms. Bialystock hugging Mr. Cain.

I wonder if there are any photos out there showing Bialystock at that same event?

she said in her statement that she was there, iirc.

grope and change, babe, grope and change

ALLEGED grope and what change?

You seem to give a lot of credit to unproved allegations, but not much weight to the denials.

Put partisan politics on the back burner for a moment:

IF Mr. Cain never did or said ANYTHING even remotely sexist or sexually harassing in his entire life to any of these accusers or anybody else, what the fuck is he supposed to do now or say now to reaffirm his propriety?

3 ANONYMOUS accusers. Not much room to cross examine THEM to see if they are on the level or not. But the ONE accuser who HAS come forward in a public and identifiable way has already gotten exposed as a likely poseur.

Multiple incidents and multiple witnesses.

You mean like Anthony Weiner?

Does it hurt to lie for Cain, PP?
Anthony Weiner sent pictures of his dick to people. That is indisputable proof of his debauchery and low morals. Where is the PROOF against Herman Cain?

It exists only in the liberal mindset as a result of its complete lack of logic in concluding that multiple accusations mean the target is guilty as charged.

I say you have molested my dog. There are five others who wish to remain anonymous that say you have molested their dogs. Therefore, you are a low down, dog molester. I have no proof, but I will get on a talk show if they agree to pay me.

Same reasoning you are using to convict Cain.

Liberals don't NEED Proof to Lynch a Black Man who's Dared to Leave their Plantation... :thup:

:)

peace...

The sexual harassment settlements came long before Koch Cain became a candidate.

This thing is getting out of hand. I can't believe that this guy thought he could run for President with out all of this coming out. He's probably the best candidate for the job but now his campaign may be totally ruined.
Hey, do you know of anyone who'd want to write articles for an up and coming political site? Preferably someone to write on one or two key issues or one or two key candidates...
Comment if you know someone interested.

Cain was toast.

Cain is toast.

Cain will be toast.

Now, as much as the sexual harassment charges against him - his temper will be the final nail in his political coffin.

image.jpg

I almost snarfed my coffee when I read this bullshit.

Allred said Bialek’s motives were pure - she could have sold her story, but chose not to.

Bialek was even blunter.

"I don't think we can have anyone in the White House who is unable to tell the truth," Bialek told CNN Monday night.
:lmao:

Read more: Friends and family of Herman Cain accuser call her 'honest' - NY Daily News

Looking at the background of the accuser I don't think he's toast.

Several red-flags go up when you read her bio.

Number one is she's from Chicago. Guess who's mayor of Chicago? (Rahm Emanuel) Emanuel was rumored to be the original source of the story about the accusations.

Second.....she doesn't seem to be able to stay on any job for long. Over a 17 year period she has worked for nine different employers. It's clear she has money problems. She has filed for bankruptcy twice so far.

Third....she has been involve in a nasty drawn out paternity suit.

Fourth.....she claims she went to Washington to see Cain. Okay.

They claim she's a Republican. Sure she is. If that's the case why does she claim it was her duty to come out? Why would a Republican voter feel it was her duty to destroy the GOP frontrunner if what he supposedly did doesn't have anything to do with his ability to lead? Considering the fact that Bill Clinton was a serial groper, accused rapist, and made famous the term "Bimbo Eruptions", yet he was considered to be one of our better presidents.

She is one of the original accusers but the media claims she is the fourth. Now she's going on at least two morning talk shows so I think it's pretty clear she's looking for a payday. If she isn't totally proved as a liar I'm sure publishing a book isn't out of the question. It may be called "Cains Stimulus Package".

Regardless, Cains is still eminently more qualified than Obama and if he won, which I seriously doubt he will now that Obama's crew has done their work, he would prove to be a much better president than the current one.

Personally, I wouldn't want to vote for someone these people claim Cain is......but considering the folks that brought this to the surface I doubt that it is genuine. I think that this whole thing has been orchestrated by the White House.

I didn't think people in Chicago registered as either a republican or democrat? How convenient for this woman.

I believe you're right.. this smells of Chicago-Thug style politics.. take out your "enemies." She's scary looking.. I can't imagine any man sexually harassing her. LOL

I agree. This is the Democrat way. The Democrats have the Liberal Media and they do this prior to an election cycle.

Then the Republicans will get theirs in on the election cycle and this year?

Big business has been let back into the media campaign. :lol:

The last cycle they were interdicted by a legal challenge to free speech. It was found that big business are free to speak, and this time, they will. :thup:

I think that the Democrats are going to be really wailing then...

He still gets my vote. Has anyone else noticed that since these accusations came to light Cains been raking in millions in donations? People out there know that he didn't do anything wrong and this is just another smear tactic. Won't work, and Obama is going to have to settle for not being able to use the race card this time around.

This is not a serious post but a funny thought moment that I'm sharing.

Some people are saying she is legit because she is a republican, these same people say republicans are racist....just saying :eusa_whistle: :tongue:

Ok carry on

You seem to give a lot of credit to unproved allegations, but not much weight to the denials.

IF Mr. Cain never did or said ANYTHING even remotely sexist or sexually harassing in his entire life to any of these accusers or anybody else, what the fuck is he supposed to do now or say now to reaffirm his propriety?

3 ANONYMOUS accusers. Not much room to cross examine THEM to see if they are on the level or not. But the ONE accuser who HAS come forward in a public and identifiable way has already gotten exposed as a likely poseur.

Wrong.

Multiple ALLEGED incidents (which is simply NOT the same thing as multiple incidents) and multiple ALLEGED witnesses/accusers (which is NOT the same thing as multiple witnesses).

3 accusers remain anonymous. What a shock.

1 came forward and has had her bona fides pretty thoroughly shredded already.

i don't really care. if he had a continuous video of his entire life that showed him to be a true, upstanding, faithful husband, i still wouldn't vote for him.

9-9-9?
please. :eusa_hand:

this is just frosting on the cake:lol:

Nobody said that you'd vote for Mr. Cain.

In a Cain vs. Obama election, that means you would vote for the Re-Election of President Hopey Changey Fail.

I'd take 9-9-9 warts and all over the current tax 'system" any day of the week.

I have yet to see ANY credible evidence that Mr. Cain did anything along the lines of actual sexual harassment. And unless some actual proof is forthcoming, he has my vote.

Koch Cain is not handling this well.

Mr. Cain did not handle the smear campaign all that well initially.

He's doing better now.

Maybe the Koch brothers can provide some assistance.

That would be cool.

Of course, behind the scenes, the filthy pukes who engage in this smear campaign will distort the response no matter how good it is or isn't. So, as you know, the smear will continue.

It may not matter. I sense that people are starting to recognize the bullshit smear campaign for the crap it is. The net effect for the Cain campaign might end up being positive, ironically.

Excellent.

Last edited:

Wrong.

Multiple ALLEGED incidents (which is simply NOT the same thing as multiple incidents) and multiple ALLEGED witnesses/accusers (which is NOT the same thing as multiple witnesses).

You mean Rush calling her "Buy-A-Lick", with slurping noises? Yeah - shredded. :lol:

Wrong.

You mean Rush calling her "Buy-A-Lick", with slurping noises? Yeah - shredded. :lol:

No, you pathetic moron. I wasn't making any allusion to anything Rush might have said --

with or without sound effects, you imbecile.

You really aren't able to keep up, you poor simpleton.

Wrong.

No, you pathetic moron. I wasn't making any allusion to anything Rush might have said --

with or without sound effects, you imbecile.

You really aren't able to keep up, you poor simpleton.
Well, she hasn't had any "bona fides" shredded, so I was left with Wingnut Radio.

Ask yourself? Where are the women that Cain has worked with over the years? Why aren't they coming out defending him--and in that you have your answer who is telling the truth and who isn't.

What kind of pathetic gripe is that? Women who say they weren't harassed by Cain can't prove he didn't do it to someone else. ROFL -very weird you think that amounts to jackshit. Were you around when women were standing in line "defending" Clinton when woman after woman went public claiming he had raped, assaulted and groped them? Gee, did that in any way make you think "gee if he didn't grope that one, its proof he couldn't possibly have groped that one?" Oh gee, why don't we let accused rapists just put on all the women they DIDN'T rape as proof they couldn't possibly have raped the one accusing him? Are you for real?

Let's try a little COMMON SENSE here! Three anonymous claims were made -and remain anonymous because otherwise we'd be able to assess their credibility too and realize they are not credible. One woman didn't like that he lifted his hand in a gesture she acknowledged AT THE TIME was not a sexual gesture at all -and ALSO acknowledged AT THE TIME that he said nothing sexually inappropriate either. You have to be a moron to believe that is "sexual harassment" then -which may be why this was deemed to have no substance at all. In fact the NRA released this woman from her confidentiality agreement and said if she believes she was sexually harassed -she is free to talk about it, keeping in mind they do have her account of it from that time. Meaning she can't change her story now for political reasons. She chose to remain silent after all. Another who refuses to go public claims he invited her into his motel room when they were both attending a seminar and she ASSUMED it was for sex. But also admits he said nothing sexual to her at all. Her ASSUMPTION doesn't make it "sexual harassment", sorry. The third FOR A FACT made the claim while they were in the process of firing her and she said it to boost her severance pay. It did but there was no settlement and no confidentiality agreement with her either. She could have gone public and let us know what she claims he did. This one is a BLANK charge -no details whatsoever and in spite of the fact she isn't bound by any confidentiality clause, she is hiding. Apparently just wants people to use their imagination as to what the guy did. Maybe he raised his hand to show how tall his wife was again -God knows that would terrify any delicate woman, right? NONE of these are credible for various reasons -not the least of which is the fact those who try to hide in order to avoid having their own credibility checked while claiming someone else did something wrong -have already told you what you need to know about THEM.

Now let's look at this latest tool. Gloria Alred is a known lying political assassin anyway. She is hired to represent a WHITE WOMAN who claims are so detailed and so over the top that what she describes is not sexual harassment. She didn't work for him so it can't be sexual harassment. You do realize she is actually accusing Cain of a crime -sexual assault. Claiming he engaged in behavior that goes FAR beyond ANYTHING anyone else has ever claimed about this man. EVER. More than ten years later and she NEVER told another living soul one word of it. Until NOW. That is always a strong selling point, isn't it? ROFL But unlike ANY other claim or vague story, this white woman is claiming she was the victim of a vicious sexual assault -a crime that carries a jail sentence in case you didn't know that. Liberals always assume conservatives are such racists that if a white woman claims to have been sexually attacked or raped by a black man, its just a matter of time before they come crawling out of the woodwork demanding a public hanging. Apparently forgetting it was DEMOCRATS who used to hang black men for raping a white woman. Not conservatives.

She is claiming a black conservative man with well known and longstanding religious beliefs had her in his car. Picture that one first ok -they are both supposedly in his car, he in the DRIVER'S SEAT. They are both in the front seat in a car parked in the public parking gargage where she said she assumed they would be getting out to go into an office building. But instead he grabs her crotch UNDER her clothes while also trying to push her head to his crotch. She claims he reached UNDER her skirt and grabbed her crotch and ALSO TRIED TO FORCE HER HEAD ONTO HIS CROTCH undoubtedly for oral sex at the same time. In the front seat. With a steering wheel right there.

Are you following this one? Any other woman here see the problem with this stupid scenario? First of all this woman isn't a teeny midget but a zoftig, full grown adult woman. In the front seat with a large, tall black man sitting behind a STEERING WHEEL. Where she describes a scenario that is LAUGHABLE on its face! He both grabs her crotch UNDER her clothing while trying to force her head down onto his crotch at the same time. Which is under a steering wheel. When he was supposedly pushing her head down his crotch which was down there with the bottom of a steering wheel, did he tuck her head UNDER his other arm first so he could continue trying to paw at her genitals UNDER her clothing? Was he using his left hand to grab her crotch and his right hand to push her head down or the other way around? Because neither one works out real well if you understand the joints of a human body! I'm trying to figure out the gymnastics that would have to be involved to both grab HER genitals UNDER her clothes while trying to force her head onto his crotch and then there is that pesky STEERING WHEEL she didn't mention at all but wold be a big obstacle here. She would have been better off claiming he was grabbing her crotch under her clothes while pushing her AWAY up against the door or back against the seat in order to either try and grope her more easily and making it more difficult for her to resist. Instead she describes a scenario that is not only uncomfortable for the attacker and unlikely given the fact she has obviously forgotten about the STEERING WHEEL - but would also make himself more vulnerable to resistance and injury! If a man is going to assault a woman in the front seat of a car is he going to do it while remaining in HIS seat which is already cramped because of the STEERING WHEEL? REALLY? Why not ask REAL victims what happened to them when assaulted in a car. Because real assaulters don't drag their victim onto HIS side of the car which is already cramped. Oops -looks like she was going for juicy details but without first stopping to make sure her scenario could work in real life given the location she is claiming. NOW -more than ten years LATER. A woman with a very checkered history herself for having all sorts of personal issues herself. Issues that are part of the public record and not made up by someone intent on destroying her previous pristine reputation. With an over the top story that is clearly out of character with ANY of the other bullshit claims -but also something she never told another living soul. Ever. Until now when it was politically convenient and used a well known political hack to do it. COME ON.

So we have three bullshit anonymous claims that actually don't involve ANYTHING sexual whatsoever -and then this unbelievable woman with a checked history and obvious personal issues making a ridiculous claim that she was the victim of a sexual assault by this man! In the front seat of a car involving contortions and gymnastics that still ignore how the joints of the human body even move as well as the existence of a STEERING WHEEL making it so unlikely he was trying to push her head down onto HIS side on HIS lap where there would not have been any space in the first place!

Just the fact she hired Gloria Alred tells me she is a liar. Alred is posing as a lawyer but in reality she is just another lying ass political hack. But this woman's story is nothing like the TAME silly claims of the other three, none of whom even were sexually harassed whatsoever! And then this one who is not credible with such an overblown, over the top story more than a decade later, offers NO ONE to back up her claim that it happened, NO ONE she told AT THE TIME. But only NOW claims he committed a CRIME and sexually ASSAULTED her? Even if she produced someone NOW who said "oh sure she told me about it right after it happened", I could not believe it because that person should have been offered up at the time she came forward. She told no one -until NOW. And if she wasn't disturbed enough to tell anyone THEN, what REALLY changed here that she felt the need to make this silly claim NOW? One so over the top and totally unlike ANY of the others which aren't even sexual harassment at all, much less the crime of sexual assault?

Interestingly, even before this one, the dust was setting about who was the REAL source for this deliberate smear campaign -Rahm Emmanuel, according to sources cited by the Washington Post is the person who initiated the entire thing. Rahm Emmanuel, the dirt monger for Obama for years and now the mayor of...........Chicago. Where this newest woman is from. You know the one Gloria Alred claims is actually a Republican. Oh sure. You have to be a liberal to actually believe in this sort of convoluted "coincidences" when THE single most Republican Obama does NOT want to run again - is another black man who is the living proof that everything Obama stands for is the real lie here.

Last edited:
George Soros forced Cain to grope those women!

I'm a little leery about a woman who can't seem to find gainful employment and is in her 50s yet still unmarried, and now she's going on talk shows retelling the story of the traumatic event.

Anyone with any decency would make a statement and leave it at that. She's going on an anti-Cain campaign instead.

Nope........she's not looking to get paid.:rolleyes:

Laura Ingraham isn't over 50, is she?

So the talking-points at NBC about this aggressive black preditor using sexual-harrassment against Blond White Women is that he wasn't trying to win, but to sell books.

****** please!!!!!

Last edited:
George Soros forced Cain to grope those women!

I'm a little leery about a woman who can't seem to find gainful employment and is in her 50s yet still unmarried, and now she's going on talk shows retelling the story of the traumatic event.

Anyone with any decency would make a statement and leave it at that. She's going on an anti-Cain campaign instead.

Nope........she's not looking to get paid.:rolleyes:

Laura Ingraham isn't over 50, is she?

Is Laura Ingraham claiming a black liberal running for President sexually assaulted her more than a decade ago using incredible gymnastics to do it -all in order to destroy his campaign and blow it up just weeks before the first of the primaries start? (To say nothing of the fact regardless of your personal feelings about her, actually has a very successful career, unlike this POS.)

In other words, what the fuck does Ingraham have to do with this bullshit story? It really takes a big chunk of missing brains to be a liberal, doesn't it? Because you have to be missing them to believe dragging Ingraham into this has any bearing whatsoever on THIS woman's phony and OFF THE WALL claim, told for the first time EVER with the help of that lying skank Gloria Allred, who trying to bolster this liar's "credibility" somehow also claims she is a "republican". Oh sure Gloria -someone whose story actually shares NOTHING whatsoever in common with ANY of the anonymous claims none of whom ever claimed Cain actually DID or SAID anything sexual whatsoever -but interestingly coming out of Obama's hometown of Chicago where his filth monger Rahm Emmanuel is now mayor of Chicago. Oh sure -ROFLMAO!

It really is an escalation in the attempt to destroy this man because the ones that didn't involve him saying or doing anything sexual weren't having the proper effect and Obama can't risk running against another black man -because this one stands as proof positive that everything Obama stands for is a filthy lie.

Don't worry -no one does smear campaigns better than liberals who perfected the technique and incorporated it as part of business as usual for them -as detailed in both that POS Saul Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals and Marx's Communist Manifesto. Relying on smear campaigns to destroy political opponents is the NORM, it is BUSINESS AS USUAL so no one should be surprised that filthy, corrupt Chicago politics are already at play here as the Obama campaign tries to manipulate the outcome to get the candidate HE wants to face.

You do know that newspapers were ALREADY reporting even before this Chicago woman, the real person behind this smear campaign -is none other than Rahm Emmanuel, long time filth monger for Obama and now the current mayor of.....Chicago. With more than one reporter claiming Emmanuel was their source who got them onto this story in the first place! Where not-so-coincidentally this woman just "happened" to be found and after more than a decade of never claiming any such thing -is suddenly willing to make the rounds on tv talk shows giving the salacious details she just couldn't bring herself to tell another living person! Until now. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back