4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Herman Cain may or may not be guilty - but why wasn't he and his campaign at least prepared to deal with the two NRA harrassment settlements , if and when they surfaced during a presidential campaign.

Refusing to answer the media's questions does not help his cause or make him look presidential. In a presidential campaign, there are no company lawyers that are going to interceed and protect Cain from public scrutiny.

Last edited:
Herman Cain may or may not be guilty - but why wasn't he and his campaign at least prepared to deal with the two NRA harrassment settlements , if and when they surfaced during a presidential campaign.

Refusing to answer the media's questions does not help his cause or make him look presidential. In a presidential campaign, there are no company lawyers that are going to interceed and protect Cain from public scrutiny.

I agree with this post. He handled it the wrong way IMO and no one other than Cain and the accusors know if the stories are true or false.

However Cain will be viewed as guilty until proven innocent in the media.

:eek:

Last night, after voting, I hung out a bit and talked to a few campaign volunteers. Someone said that same thing - that this is "just what Black men do". After I picked my jaw up from the ground, I asked that person if they realized just how racist that was.

Amazingly, they said yes, but they can't help thinking that. And that made it OK.

Yikes.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a sentiment that seems to run through the Republican party.

Remember this: (via wikipedia)

In October 2006, the Republican Party ran radio and television ads characterized by some as racially tinged. A radio spot, referred to by critics as the "jungle drums" ad, had drums playing when Ford's name was mentioned and patriotic music when Corker's name was spoken. This ad was criticized as attacking Ford's race by evoking images of primitive, chanting African tribes.[25] A television ad that received more attention featured satirical "man‑on‑the‑street" interviews purporting to support Ford, including one in which a blond white woman talks about meeting Ford at "the Playboy party"; she returns at the end of the ad to wink and whisper "Harold, call me." The ad was denounced by many people, including Republican former Senator William Cohen, who called it "a very serious appeal to a racist sentiment", and Corker asked the Republican leadership to pull the ad. The ad was retired one day after Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman said he had no authority to discontinue the ad and disagreed with the negative characterizations of it.[26][27][28]

In October 2006, the Republican Party ran radio and television ads characterized by some as racially tinged. A radio spot, referred to by critics as the "jungle drums" ad, had drums playing when Ford's name was mentioned and patriotic music when Corker's name was spoken. This ad was criticized as attacking Ford's race by evoking images of primitive, chanting African tribes.[25] A television ad that received more attention featured satirical "man‑on‑the‑street" interviews purporting to support Ford, including one in which a blond white woman talks about meeting Ford at "the Playboy party"; she returns at the end of the ad to wink and whisper "Harold, call me." The ad was denounced by many people, including Republican former Senator William Cohen, who called it "a very serious appeal to a racist sentiment", and Corker asked the Republican leadership to pull the ad. The ad was retired one day after Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman said he had no authority to discontinue the ad and disagreed with the negative characterizations of it.[26][27][28]
That person who said that - "just what Black men do" - was party of the Democratic Party. A big part of it, as a matter of fact.

That person who said that - "just what Black men do" - was party of the Democratic Party. A big part of it, as a matter of fact.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You do realize SiModo actually works on elections and would know this right?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I don't care if she's Michelle Obama.
You're not believing anything that contradicts your hack mentality is a given. You almost always meet expectations, though.
Tell you what. Give your name and the name of the person that you claim said this....that way we can ask him or her.

:thup:
Waaaaaah! There are NO racist Democrats!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaah!

:lol:

Ok so you don't care for truth and only care for what props up your opinions, or so your statement would lead someone objectively reading to believe.
I find it pretty amusing that you believe what someone posts on a message board.

Last time I went to a Young Republicans meeting, this was back after the 2004 election when I was a Republican, most of the featured speakers were pedophiles. I reported them to the police, but the police said they had a first amendment right to speak at the meeting.

:confused:

Ok so you don't care for truth and only care for what props up your opinions, or so your statement would lead someone objectively reading to believe.
Honestly, Pilgrim, if Ravi doesn't believe a personal story, I am fine with that. The only way I could confirm it would be to provide PII on the board. That will never happen on a board full of drama-loving raving lunatics.

It's just a personal story typed by an anonymous poster. Folks believe what they want to believe. Going any further into that just becomes a pissing contest.

I find it pretty amusing that you believe what someone posts on a message board.

Last time I went to a Young Republicans meeting, this was back after the 2004 election when I was a Republican, most of the featured speakers were pedophiles. I reported them to the police, but the police said they had a first amendment right to speak at the meeting.

:confused:
Actually, a couple years ago I tried to recruit Pilgrim for a project in his neck of the woods but he had to work.

We ended up being pretty successful, too. ;)

Honestly, Pilgrim, if Ravi doesn't believe a personal story, I am fine with that. The only way I could confirm it would be to provide PII on the board. That will never happen on a board full of drama-loving raving lunatics.

It's just a personal story typed by an anonymous poster. Folks believe what they want to believe. Going any further into that just becomes a pissing contest.

No Si... Ravi is here for the Betterment of Humanity and the Common Good of Humankind.

She's doing the Lord's work running around this Forum Trolling and Projecting...

How dare you... HOW DARE YOU!

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back