4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Not even. This is a 'charges' issue, not civil.

But Cain has now been accused of a crime. Cain’s alleged actions occurred in the District of Columbia, where the law provides that “[w]hoever engages in a sexual act or sexual contact with another person and who should have knowledge or reason to know that the act was committed without that other person’s permission, shall be imprisoned for not more than 180 days and, in addition, may be fined in an amount not to exceed $1,000.”

These allegations also up the ante considerably for the many, many Republicans who raced to defend Cain last week by denying that sexual harassment is even a real problem. (They are wrong. One in 10 women in the workplace will at some point be “promised promotion or better treatment if they [are] ‘sexually cooperative’” with a co-worker or supervisor.) Yet even the GOP’s most rabid deniers of sexism will have a tough time arguing that there is nothing wrong with grabbing a person’s genitals against their will or trying to physically push them to perform oral sex on you.

Who knows how much of any of this is true.
The media whipped this whole thing up.
Now everybody or anybody who breathed the same air as this
guy will be coming out looking to get paid.
If the guy did any or all of this he's gonna have to answer for it.

Pretty interesting that all this came out just as Cain was in the lead for the nomination..

Ok, I have just checked one more time, ( googled Cain accuser etc.)

she planned this event, had all weekend, so I would expect all or very much all of the following;

-when, exactly
-where, exactly
- some collaboration ala witnesses as to time and place
-evidence as in say, cell phone/ e mail/message records speaking to and/or serving as confirmation for an appt. with details stipulated etc....

if you are going to go out there and make this claim, you should have all or very many of those facts handy.....*shrugs*

I mean, seriously folks is this it?

snip-

Herman Cain Accuser Says He Reached Under Her Skirt

The allegations have not been confirmed by NBC News.
Monday, Nov 7, 2011 | Updated 2:17 PM EST

woman who sought Herman Cain's help getting a job in 1997 says he was sexually inappropriate towards her, reaching under her skirt and pushing her head toward his crotch.

Sharon Bialek held a news conference with celebrity attorney Gloria Allred in Manhattan on Monday.

Bialek said the incident happened when she met with Cain in Washington to ask about getting her old job back at the National Restaurant Association. At the time, Cain was chief of the restaurant trade group.

Bialek says when she asked Cain what he was doing, Cain said, "You want a job, right?"

The allegations have not been confirmed by NBC News.

Herman Cain Accuser Says He Reached Under Her Skirt | NBC New York

I don't buy her story.. but I think Cain is damaged.

I agree.

Not even. This is a 'charges' issue, not civil.

But Cain has now been accused of a crime. Cain’s alleged actions occurred in the District of Columbia, where the law provides that “[w]hoever engages in a sexual act or sexual contact with another person and who should have knowledge or reason to know that the act was committed without that other person’s permission, shall be imprisoned for not more than 180 days and, in addition, may be fined in an amount not to exceed $1,000.”

These allegations also up the ante considerably for the many, many Republicans who raced to defend Cain last week by denying that sexual harassment is even a real problem. (They are wrong. One in 10 women in the workplace will at some point be “promised promotion or better treatment if they [are] ‘sexually cooperative’” with a co-worker or supervisor.) Yet even the GOP’s most rabid deniers of sexism will have a tough time arguing that there is nothing wrong with grabbing a person’s genitals against their will or trying to physically push them to perform oral sex on you.

I hope somebody is stupid enough to press charges.

Please, perty please with sugar on top. :eusa_angel:

s-SHARON-BIALEK-HERMAN-CAIN-ACCUSER-large300.jpg

wanna bet the number of women accusers that are black?

i say zero........

why would that be of interest? oh right, some black man white woman thing? boy you dropped your pants on that one....tsk tsk.

The accusers name is Sharon Bialek. Her last name is Jewish so this is not suprising this is happening.

I don't get the connection asswipe.

Not surprising as your continued predilection for irrelevancy is demonstrating here. If you would just lay down the dope and hard drugs and retire from the hippie biker life, your brain might develop reasonable thinking skills with logical assumptions. You see Warrior (LMAO), that just might allow you to resolve and make connections on issues the average human endures on a daily basis. I still urge you to read 'My Awakening' by David Duke for it will allow you to make the Jewish connection on circumstances like we are witnessing with this woman. You must remember that Jews are historically greedy and have ruined the economy with their Zionist agenda. They control the media and banks as well as politicians throughout the powerful Jewish lobby and ADL. This is not surprising this is happening to Cain, a non politician who is leading in the polls over Romney and the rest. The Jew masters are in overdrive trying to destroy him so they can get Romney the nomination so they can control him.

Read this book and you will understand.
885.gif

StormFront called - they've been missing you lately.

Not that I'm calling this woman a liar.
but;

After dinner, the two were sitting in his car when she claimed he "suddenly reached over and put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals" and moved her head toward his crotch.
Fourth accuser urges Herman Cain to

That move is physically impossible for a human to do.

And Cain would have had "that" rep by '97.

Doesn't it occur to you that this thread will merely draw the comparison to your hero, Bill Clinton?

Four women?
A novice....

And not even one rape!

And, speaking of Bill Clinton, I always like this note:

“Worst of all, in the 1990’s we saw, for the first time in our history, a president a willing to accept political favors from a potentially hostile foreign power, at the same time he took extraordinary steps to make them more powerful. Even more ominously, Bill Clinton not only enabled the People’s Republic of China to obtain our finest military technology while accepting contributions to his political campaigns; whenever professional civil servants charged with guarding our national security challenged his actions they were intimidated by their political superiors.” Ledeen, “Tocqueville on American Character,” p. 189-190.

So if Cain gets through the miasma, you think we can look forward to this kind of treason?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBLzTD2wTzg&feature=related]smokestack lightnin' - HOWLIN WOLF - YouTube[/ame]
smokestack lightnin' - HOWLIN WOLF

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQuNY3XFI0&feature=related]Billy Ward and The Dominoes - Sixty Minute Man - YouTube[/ame]
Billy Ward and The Dominoes - Sixty Minute Man

It makes no difference to me.

Liberals should be upset at this.

They were hoping some high-class professional would step forward with some serious allegations.

Instead, all they got was trailer trash with nothing by "he said she said" through a $10,000/hour lawyer.

so it's ok to sexually harass someone who's poor?

:cool:

btw, i'll put money on allred having voluteered to do the case pro bono. maybe cain should call woody allen and ask what dealing with gloria is like.

Nah- she's a documented HUGE supporter of the DNC. She's been paid by someone, even if she says she isn't being paid. And she's also a well established self-promoting elitist.

it's not the DNC who's running this story. We WANT Cain to be the nominee. This falls on yoru side of the aisle.

the word 'elitist' is nonsense to me. personally, i can't stand allred. but having explored a little more, i don't see anything about the woman being on welfare either. and given that anyone who comes forward is going to be anita hill'd by the right, she's going to need a viper.

damn,,SHES HOT ! Love them sexy 45 yr old WHITE WOMEN !! how did Herman Cain get dem ho's in his car? must of been his "Barry White Singing Voice"

Forum List

Back