4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Lots of people get divorced and then remarry. I get that. But how many people, as a percentage of the population, do you suppose ever dump two different spouses in favor of someone with whom they're having an affair in order to marry the person with whom they're having that affair? That's GOT to be a pretty low number. I think Newt has some serious character flaws. Can't the GOP do better than him?

Be careful of the measure you use to judge with. Let's take a look at moral issues concerning every President starting with the one currently in office who admitted to doping it up on smack.. Who befriended a terrorist named William Ayers and started his political career in that man's home.. I don't see you demanding he step down. If you're so bothered by a man who cheats write to Hillary and tell her she's a dumbass and to relinquish her Secretary position after all she's influenced by a serial cheater and alleged rapist.. what does that say about our Secretary of State? As I stated, be careful of the measure you use to judge. Hypocrisy.

Befriended a terrorist? Ayers was and is a free man without any criminal charges pending against him. They lived in the same city and were both appointed to the same board by the mayor. That's how they met. It's not like Obama sought him out.

As for the difference between cheating on a spouse who you stay with because you've made a commitment to her, and dumping a spouse to be with another woman, I think the latter is worse.

Your sad attempt at LYING utterly fails.

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives - In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen - NYTimes.com

Obama's pal and frequent visitor to the WH enjoyed every moment of terrorizing Americans.

I wonder how much Soros paid her to say whatever she made up about Cain, that he looked at her funny

Be careful of the measure you use to judge with. Let's take a look at moral issues concerning every President starting with the one currently in office who admitted to doping it up on smack.. Who befriended a terrorist named William Ayers and started his political career in that man's home.. I don't see you demanding he step down. If you're so bothered by a man who cheats write to Hillary and tell her she's a dumbass and to relinquish her Secretary position after all she's influenced by a serial cheater and alleged rapist.. what does that say about our Secretary of State? As I stated, be careful of the measure you use to judge. Hypocrisy.

Befriended a terrorist? Ayers was and is a free man without any criminal charges pending against him. They lived in the same city and were both appointed to the same board by the mayor. That's how they met. It's not like Obama sought him out.

As for the difference between cheating on a spouse who you stay with because you've made a commitment to her, and dumping a spouse to be with another woman, I think the latter is worse.

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives - In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen - NYTimes.com

Obama's pal and frequent visitor to the WH enjoyed every moment of terrorizing Americans.

I haven't lied. Ayers is a free man. There are no charges pending against him. Also, the rumors of visits to the WH by Ayers and Rev Wright have been debunked because WH tours are regularly conducted for citizens with names that aren't unique to one person. And just because someone goes on a WH tour doesn't mean they get to meet the president or anyone else above the pay grade of tourist guide.

I haven't lied. Ayers is a free man. There are no charges pending against him. Also, the rumors of visits to the WH by Ayers and Rev Wright have been debunked because WH tours are regularly conducted for citizens with names that aren't unique to one person. And just because someone goes on a WH tour doesn't mean they get to meet the president or anyone else above the pay grade of tourist guide.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're not even a good liar.. Go back to your day job. YOU SUCK!

Allred-Bialek-Press-Conference-SG-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

08bialek-1-blog480.jpg

New York Times: Second Accuser Says Bialek's Story Sounds Familiar

Accuser Details Lewd Behavior by Cain - NYTimes.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E69P2eHXLc&feature=player_embedded]4th Cain Accuser Comes Forward - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds like Cain was trying to reduce the unemployment crisis one "job" at a time...

Sounds like Cain is a "BJ" man...

Sounds like Cain was trying to reduce the unemployment crisis one "job" at a time...

Sounds like Cain is a "BJ" man...

Sounds like you sit around in your tightie whities thinking perverted shit up. Whatever cooks your salami ..:cuckoo:

Maybe someone will post a photo of what Sharon Bialek looked like 14 years ago in 1997, and we can all look at the photo and agree that NO red-blooded American straight male (regardless of race or political leaning) who's in a position of power would even consider trying to trade a job favor for a sexual favor when his wife is currently living in another state.

It's silly!

Ayers is the ghostwriter for Obama's autobiography 'Dreams Of My Father'. Obama got his career started in Ayers living room.

Maybe someone will post a photo of what Sharon Bialek looked like 14 years ago in 1997, and we can all look at the photo and agree that NO red-blooded American straight male (regardless of race or political leaning) who's in a position of power would even consider trying to trade a job favor for a sexual favor when his wife is currently living in another state.

It's silly!

Yes, I would also like to see a picture of her from 14 years ago. She was probably pretty hot. She's still attractive.

I heard the presser on radio. I felt she was full of shit. A person with a true account does not read a statement.

Cain is still too stupid to be POTUS......but I ain't buying what this woman is selling.

Ayers is the ghostwriter for Obama's autobiography 'Dreams Of My Father'. Obama got his career started in Ayers living room.

Why? Because Obama, the former editor of the Harvard Law Review, can't write well enough to write about his own personal history which Ayers knows nothing about?

Forum List

Back