4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Ok, I have just checked one more time, ( googled Cain accuser etc.)

she planned this event, had all weekend, so I would expect all or very much all of the following;

-when, exactly
-where, exactly
- some collaboration ala witnesses as to time and place
-evidence as in say, cell phone/ e mail/message records speaking to and/or serving as confirmation for an appt. with details stipulated etc....

if you are going to go out there and make this claim, you should have all or very many of those facts handy.....*shrugs*

I mean, seriously folks is this it?

snip-

Herman Cain Accuser Says He Reached Under Her Skirt

The allegations have not been confirmed by NBC News.
Monday, Nov 7, 2011 | Updated 2:17 PM EST

woman who sought Herman Cain's help getting a job in 1997 says he was sexually inappropriate towards her, reaching under her skirt and pushing her head toward his crotch.

Sharon Bialek held a news conference with celebrity attorney Gloria Allred in Manhattan on Monday.

Bialek said the incident happened when she met with Cain in Washington to ask about getting her old job back at the National Restaurant Association. At the time, Cain was chief of the restaurant trade group.

Bialek says when she asked Cain what he was doing, Cain said, "You want a job, right?"

Herman Cain Accuser Says He Reached Under Her Skirt | NBC New York

Ok, I have just checked one more time, ( googled Cain accuser etc.)

she planned this event, had all weekend, so I would expect all or very much all of the following;

-when, exactly
-where, exactly
- some collaboration ala witnesses as to time and place
-evidence as in say, cell phone/ e mail/message records speaking to and/or serving as confirmation for an appt. with details stipulated etc....

if you are going to go out there and make this claim, you should have all or very many of those facts handy.....*shrugs*

I mean, seriously folks is this it?

snip-

Herman Cain Accuser Says He Reached Under Her Skirt

Monday, Nov 7, 2011 | Updated 2:17 PM EST

woman who sought Herman Cain's help getting a job in 1997 says he was sexually inappropriate towards her, reaching under her skirt and pushing her head toward his crotch.

Sharon Bialek held a news conference with celebrity attorney Gloria Allred in Manhattan on Monday.

Bialek said the incident happened when she met with Cain in Washington to ask about getting her old job back at the National Restaurant Association. At the time, Cain was chief of the restaurant trade group.

Bialek says when she asked Cain what he was doing, Cain said, "You want a job, right?"

Herman Cain Accuser Says He Reached Under Her Skirt | NBC New York

I don't buy her story.. but I think Cain is damaged.

One can always argue (whether it's true or not) that a man (or a woman, for that matter) may be married to the wrong person and then meet the 'right person' for them while they're still married. It happens. For example, it happened to Amy Grant (even though she never cheated on husband number 1).

But when it happens twice, that's not an example of finding true love. That's being a serial wife-dumper.

A serial wife dumper??? WTF is that!? Newt loves women.. Bubba did also. What's the problem? It didn't hinder Newt from being Speaker.. did it hinder Clinton from performing his responsibilities as Commander In Chief? If so, I guess that makes JFK a serial cheater too and our history books need to be rewritten. Knock off the bullshit about Newt.. that ship has sailed and it doesn't mean squat!

JFK and BC never 'dumped' their wives.

s-SHARON-BIALEK-HERMAN-CAIN-ACCUSER-large300.jpg

Drool much? He one of the board racists.

And, who the fuck are you?

of course he is a racists, i have seen his work before....... you going to try and tell me he is a liberal/leftist/dem?

why the fuck should i fuckin care who you fuckin wanna know who the fuck i am?

You used the "eff" word too much in that last sentence. Redundancy.

i am pretty sure that four is within acceptable limits....... and it constituted less than 25% of the total sentence, which is more than acceptable........

One can always argue (whether it's true or not) that a man (or a woman, for that matter) may be married to the wrong person and then meet the 'right person' for them while they're still married. It happens. For example, it happened to Amy Grant (even though she never cheated on husband number 1).

But when it happens twice, that's not an example of finding true love. That's being a serial wife-dumper.

A serial wife dumper??? WTF is that!? Newt loves women.. Bubba did also. What's the problem? It didn't hinder Newt from being Speaker.. did it hinder Clinton from performing his responsibilities as Commander In Chief? If so, I guess that makes JFK a serial cheater too and our history books need to be rewritten. Knock off the bullshit about Newt.. that ship has sailed and it doesn't mean squat!

What's the difference???? OMG... You're so blatantly obvious you reek of propaganda. That leftist line of BULLSHIT doesn't fly.. JFK treated Jackie like shit or haven't you read Chrissy Matthews book? Your contention is that its best to stay in the marriage, cheat like hell on your wife, treat her like yesterdays garbage and that makes it ok?? Douche.

of course he is a racists, i have seen his work before....... you going to try and tell me he is a liberal/leftist/dem?

why the fuck should i fuckin care who you fuckin wanna know who the fuck i am?

You used the "eff" word too much in that last sentence. Redundancy.

i am pretty sure that four is within acceptable limits....... and it constituted less than 25% of the total sentence, which is more than acceptable........

Geez, I dont know man but I do know that knowing is half the known battle.

know.

What's the difference???? OMG... You're so blatantly obvious you reek of propaganda. That leftist line of BULLSHIT doesn't fly.. JFK treated Jackie like shit or haven't you read Chrissy Matthews book? Your contention is that its best to stay in the marriage, cheat like hell on your wife, treat her like yesterdays garbage and that makes it ok?? Douche.

A double standard doesn't make it right. Both sides are wrong.

If you're looking for a candidate with no baggage that man died on a cross over two thousand years ago.

If you're looking for a candidate with no baggage that man died on a cross over two thousand years ago.

Tryin' to say Jesus didn't have a ballbag? :eek:

Lots of people get divorced and then remarry. I get that. But how many people, as a percentage of the population, do you suppose ever dump two different spouses in favor of someone with whom they're having an affair in order to marry the person with whom they're having that affair? That's GOT to be a pretty low number. I think Newt has some serious character flaws. Can't the GOP do better than him?

Sexual her ass ment is pretty commonplace.

Just ask any attractive woman.

I saw a lot of it at a place I used to work.

That doesn't make it right though.

Lots of people get divorced and then remarry. I get that. But how many people, as a percentage of the population, do you suppose ever dump two different spouses in favor of someone with whom they're having an affair in order to marry the person with whom they're having that affair? That's GOT to be a pretty low number. I think Newt has some serious character flaws. Can't the GOP do better than him?

Be careful of the measure you use to judge with. Let's take a look at moral issues concerning every President starting with the one currently in office who admitted to doping it up on smack.. Who befriended a terrorist named William Ayers and started his political career in that man's home.. I don't see you demanding he step down. If you're so bothered by a man who cheats write to Hillary and tell her she's a dumbass and to relinquish her Secretary position after all she's influenced by a serial cheater and alleged rapist.. what does that say about our Secretary of State? As I stated, be careful of the measure you use to judge. Hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back