5.7 million illegal votes

Yea, we were right,

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

View attachment 206252
Politi"fact" is so far left it runs in circles.

You hate facts almost as much as you hate education, don't you?
There are no facts in "Politifact."
That and Snopes. Liberals love them and pretend they deliver stone tablets from Moses.

Yea, we were right,

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

View attachment 206252

at least there's something you've in common......

Yea, we were right,

Really?

A conservative think tank pulls numbers out of their ass and you scream "PROOF!".

Did you actually read the article? "594,000 to 5.7 million voted". Wow, that's some accurate investigating right there. There's only a factor of 10x for a margin of error.

What a joke.

The joke is you idiotic Moon Bats that are in such denial that you can't connect simple dots. Lots of illegals, lax voter ID requirements, big turn out for Crooked Hillary. Don't be a dumbass and deny something as simple as that.

Your filthy Corrupt Hillary bitch lost. Because of the EC the Illegals weren't able to steal the election for the Democrats and all America should be grateful.

You can be in denial and have your head up your ass all you want. It just makes you look like a fool. Continue to be in denial. The dumber you Moon Bats are the fewer elections you will win and the better off the country will be.

And if there was any proof of this, I would be with you on this. But a "self proclaimed conservative" that pulls numbers out of their ads, butchering a study in the process, does not equal proof.

Trump has his schtick, so do liberals. I voted for Trump out of desperation. Is there even a God out there? Jesus Christ. Liberals are licking the testicles of illegal aliens. They LOVE to trash American poor at the same time. Explain that to me, illegal aliens are great, but..ahhm, poor Americans that were born here are garbage and deserve to be neglected? What makes illegal aliens so much better?

Yea, we were right,

View attachment 206252

at least there's something you've in common......
That must be your conception of wit.

My hometown threw out commonsense and reason. Denver, Colorado. First, our illustrious leaders create this sanctuary for illegal aliens from federal immigration laws. Secondly, they create this Motor voter law (anyone with a drivers license can vote in elections) . THEN (drum roll please) They let illegal aliens get valid driver licenses. Letting illegals IN against the law and the will of the people , giving them sanctuary and then tampering with laws to allowing them to vote...
OH my freaking god, what could be wrong with that?
Utter nonsense. Show the law in any state that gives illegal aliens a license and let’s them use that license to vote....
Yes, and yet it happens. Denver does, I don't fault you for your skepticism. But here we are.
Why shouldn't I be skeptical when you can't prove your bullshit; even after being challenged to prove it?
You should be skeptical. What proof do you require? What is bullshit?
Everything you’re posting.

You said states are giving illegal aliens driver’s licenses and letting them use those licenses to register to vote.

I challenged you to post the law from any state in the nation which allows that.... you still haven’t posted any such law. The only reasonable conclusion I can reach by your refusal to post a law corroborating your claim is that you can’t because you’re bullshitting and no such law exists.

Illegal aliens/ Immigrants. Not synonymous. I love how my city, my state gave sanctuary to illegal aliens from federal immigration law. No referendums, no votes by the electorate. It wasn't even made an issue to be given yeah/ nay to, nope. It just magically happened. Just POOF. As if it was by public mandate.

Isn't this still a Democratic republic? So HOW does this happen? I have asked this question many times before, I still I have gotten no rational response to that question.

It happens because the Illegals keep the filthy politicians in power by illegally voting.

There is always gain in giving away welfare to people that will keep you in power.

Yea, we were right,

Really?

A conservative think tank pulls numbers out of their ass and you scream "PROOF!".

Did you actually read the article? "594,000 to 5.7 million voted". Wow, that's some accurate investigating right there. There's only a factor of 10x for a margin of error.

What a joke.

The joke is you idiotic Moon Bats that are in such denial that you can't connect simple dots. Lots of illegals, lax voter ID requirements, big turn out for Crooked Hillary. Don't be a dumbass and deny something as simple as that.

Your filthy Corrupt Hillary bitch lost. Because of the EC the Illegals weren't able to steal the election for the Democrats and all America should be grateful.

You can be in denial and have your head up your ass all you want. It just makes you look like a fool. Continue to be in denial. The dumber you Moon Bats are the fewer elections you will win and the better off the country will be.

And if there was any proof of this, I would be with you on this. But a "self proclaimed conservative" that pulls numbers out of their ads, butchering a study in the process, does not equal proof.

Just follow the money. In this case the votes.

See who had the most votes for Crooked Hillary, the most lax voter ID laws and the most illegals. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Yea, we were right,

View attachment 206252

That and Snopes. Liberals love them and pretend they deliver stone tablets from Moses.
What’s not to love? Righties can never show Snopes is wrong. Shaking your cane at them certainly doesn’t.

We dispossessed... We poor... WE IMMIGRANTS, we tied, we poor that followed all the laws immigrating in the past...expect everyone to do so. Other wise, fuck off. Illegal aliens don't get a freebie.

We dispossessed... We poor... WE IMMIGRANTS, we tied, we poor that followed all the laws immigrating in the past...expect everyone else to do so. Other wise, fuck off. Illegal aliens don't get a freebie.

What’s not to love? Righties can never show Snopes is wrong. Shaking your cane at them certainly doesn’t.
Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker ...
https://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites...
Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.

EXPOSED - Guess Who is REALLY Behind Snopes.com?
www.angrypatriotmovement.com/who-is-behind-snopes
But Lacapria simply joins the very small crew at Snopes who have existed as bias from the start. David and Barbara Mikkelson, the founders and proprietors of Snopes, have been found on many occasions to have “erred” on the side of the truth best benefiting the Left’s narrative on issues.

Yea, we were right,

Total bullshit. They have been peddling this bullshit for years and have never supported a single "finding" they claim. There is a reason there is never a link to their work.

:lol: what a load of shit. You Dotards will fall for anything.

This is my favorite part of the article...a lot of words that say nothing.

Mr. Agresti lays out his reasoning in a series of complicated calculations, which he compares to U.S. Census Bureau figures for noncitizen residents. Polls show noncitizens vote overwhelmingly Democratic.

“The details are technical, but the figure I calculated is based on a more conservative margin of sampling error and a methodology that I consider to be more accurate,” Mr. Agresti told The Washington Times.

Haha..You LefTards are terrified of the probability principle...fucking hilarious. You hate to connect the dots don’t you?
Well we now have about 3500 more voters heading North from Mexico so the Democrats will be at the border with Registration cards to be filled out.
upload_2018-10-13_19-4-46.jpeg

Trump has his schtick, so do liberals. I voted for Trump out of desperation. Is there even a God out there? Jesus Christ. Liberals are licking the testicles of illegal aliens. They LOVE to trash American poor at the same time. Explain that to me, illegal aliens are great, but..ahhm, poor Americans that were born here are garbage and deserve to be neglected? What makes illegal aliens so much better?
Democrats stand up for both poor Americans and the rights of illegal aliens.

Republicans mock our poor and take the children away from immigrants

I can buy a ticket to a sporting event or a concert and once my ticket is scanned, it is voided and no duplicates (fakes) can be used. If the entertainment world can do this, certainly a national id card with secondary photo id can be used with the same effects. Its not that difficult and could be easily incorporated into the voting system, not a big deal. #termlimits

Last edited:
Yea, we were right,

View attachment 206252

It's not wise to rely on someone else to find out the truth for you.

Politifact n Snopes are bullshit leftist sites. Nothing but confirmation bias, dipshit.

Are you capable of figuring things out for yourself, or no?

I am. I, by the grace of God, got an education before they started the indoctrination.

Back in the day, they taught us to gather resources and figure things out for ourselves, not take some "truth-teller" as gospel.

Things like this are part of the dumbing-down of America. 200+ years a liberal education included teaching via the Socratic method, then all of a sudden NOT in some places. This is the indoctrination bullshit.

Last edited:
Yea, we were right,

Up to 5 million Russians voted for Trump

Nice deflection, lol. Your one liners are legendary. To bad they are worth squat, lol...…...phony baloney!

What the mighty winger doesn't want to tell you is---------->He/she is sweating. The poll numbers are closing, and Trump still has the FISA warrant to dump.

Trust me, he/she will still be here day one after the election, no matter who wins! His/her whole deal is clicks, and we should send him/her regardless, because he/she has nothing to offer to the conversation-)

IGNORE HIM/HER, put that account on your list!

Buh-bye Winger. CYA, wouldn't want to be ya! And can't wait to hear what your parents are going to do with you pajama based income when it fries up-)

ERGO--------> The most pathetic poster on USMB!

We dispossessed... We poor... WE IMMIGRANTS, we tied, we poor that followed all the laws immigrating in the past...expect everyone else to do so. Other wise, fuck off. Illegal aliens don't get a freebie.
Don't I wish.
Democrats stand up for both poor Americans and the rights of illegal aliens.

Republicans mock our poor and take the children away from immigrants
Same people that use their children as human shields and deliberately ignore immigration law. I don't know who is the worse here. Why can't people just be civilized and stop playing both ends against the middle?

Forum List

Back