5.7 million illegal votes

What’s not to love? Righties can never show Snopes is wrong. Shaking your cane at them certainly doesn’t.
Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker ...
https://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites...
Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.

EXPOSED - Guess Who is REALLY Behind Snopes.com?
www.angrypatriotmovement.com/who-is-behind-snopes
But Lacapria simply joins the very small crew at Snopes who have existed as bias from the start. David and Barbara Mikkelson, the founders and proprietors of Snopes, have been found on many occasions to have “erred” on the side of the truth best benefiting the Left’s narrative on issues.
Youre not going to get very far using far right sites for critique of snopes.

Daily Caller far right bias, factual reporting: mixed

Angry Patriot is even worse; extreme right conspiracy
nh73w9o5syg11.jpg
So just go with extreme left biased sources? No thanks. I don't buy their steady diet of propaganda BS.
And by “biased,” you mean accurate assments you don’t like.

No, assments are your typical comments.
:boohoo:

Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.

But Lacapria simply joins the very small crew at Snopes who have existed as bias from the start. David and Barbara Mikkelson, the founders and proprietors of Snopes, have been found on many occasions to have “erred” on the side of the truth best benefiting the Left’s narrative on issues.

nh73w9o5syg11.jpg
So just go with extreme left biased sources? No thanks. I don't buy their steady diet of propaganda BS.

After the midterms. :boohoo:

nh73w9o5syg11.jpg

You got plenty of proof (there was more I could post) and you reply with a childish smilie?
WTF?
Master debater...

That and Snopes. Liberals love them and pretend they deliver stone tablets from Moses.
What’s not to love? Righties can never show Snopes is wrong. Shaking your cane at them certainly doesn’t.

nh73w9o5syg11.jpg
assments, yea. what your ass meant when you were talking out if it.
Snopes is actually least biased.

If you want an example of a left bias sources, look at Daily Kos for example.
Stay away from shitty far right sites like daily caller and angry patriot.

nh73w9o5syg11.jpg
assments, yea. what your ass meant when you were talking out if it.
Snopes is actually least biased.

If you want an example of a left bias sources, look at Daily Kos for example.
Stay away from shitty far right sites like daily caller and angry patriot.

Another one who is incapable of gathering information and making an informed judgment.

It's OK, cupcake, we get that you need someone smarter to do it for you, I suppose. :itsok:

All I'm saying is don't always trust them to do the right thing. They will not.

nh73w9o5syg11.jpg

You got plenty of proof (there was more I could post) and you reply with a childish smilie?
WTF?
Master debater...

Yup, that's Faun.

The joke is you idiotic Moon Bats that are in such denial that you can't connect simple dots. Lots of illegals, lax voter ID requirements, big turn out for Crooked Hillary. Don't be a dumbass and deny something as simple as that.

Your filthy Corrupt Hillary bitch lost. Because of the EC the Illegals weren't able to steal the election for the Democrats and all America should be grateful.

You can be in denial and have your head up your ass all you want. It just makes you look like a fool. Continue to be in denial. The dumber you Moon Bats are the fewer elections you will win and the better off the country will be.

And if there was any proof of this, I would be with you on this. But a "self proclaimed conservative" that pulls numbers out of their ads, butchering a study in the process, does not equal proof.

Just follow the money. In this case the votes.

See who had the most votes for Crooked Hillary, the most lax voter ID laws and the most illegals. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

I don't care who voted for Hillary, if they were legal voters then they can vote for Mickey Mouse for all I care.

There is no evidence of millions of illegals voting. Trump's own commission couldn't find any evidence and was disbanded. And you keep spouting nonsense about "following the money". Fuck the money, show me the evidence.

There is a ton of evidence when you look at the number of illegals in this country and the great margin that voted for Crooked Hillary in the areas with lax voter laws and high numbers of Illegals.

All an illegal has to do in those Moon Bat shitholes like in LA or San Fran is to go into a voting place and cast their vote. Nobody is going to stop them.

There is a big incentive for the Illegals to vote for someone that supports open borders and there is a big incentive for the Democrats to let the Illegals vote. Just follow the money.

Good thing it didn't work.

None of what you posted is evidence. It's just you being butt-hurt over Trump losing the popular vote.

They don't keep lists of the Illegals that voted, do they?

However, the evidence that Illegals voted in large numbers is overwhelming.

It is a millions times more evidence for that than there is that Kavanaugh sexually attacked Christine Ford isn't it?

Democrats are known for corruption. When they control the voting process in the areas that had great margins for Crooked Hillary and when those areas have large numbers of Illegals then you would have to be an idiot to deny it, wouldn't you?

Last edited:
There are no facts in "Politifact."
That and Snopes. Liberals love them and pretend they deliver stone tablets from Moses.

nh73w9o5syg11.jpg

Iz you a cracker? I know where Arcadia is.

This "study" was done by "Justfacts" a right wing BLOG.

Jesus

Jesus

Will you be gone after the midterms, or no? I could be gone before, because I get angry at fucktarded leftist shills and don't hold much back.

Yea, we were right,

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

View attachment 206252
Politi"fact" is so far left it runs in circles.

You hate facts almost as much as you hate education, don't you?

Well, probably none that a RWNJ wants to believe.

nh73w9o5syg11.jpg

Iz you a cracker? I know where Arcadia is.
Yep, kin folk fought for the Confederacy.

Yea, we were right,

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

View attachment 206252

It's not wise to rely on someone else to find out the truth for you.

Politifact n Snopes are bullshit leftist sites. Nothing but confirmation bias, dipshit.

Are you capable of figuring things out for yourself, or no?

I am. I, by the grace of God, got an education before they started the indoctrination.

Back in the day, they taught us to gather resources and figure things out for ourselves, not take some "truth-teller" as gospel.

Things like this are part of the dumbing-down of America. 200+ years a liberal education included teaching via the Socratic method, then all of a sudden NOT in some places. This is the indoctrination bullshit.

Bullshit. You don't have the resources to investigate everything. Admit you just go by what fox et. al tells you.

Yea, we were right,

View attachment 206252

The Houston Conservative: Politi"fact" Caught In A Lie
www.thehoustonconservative.com/2013/01/politifact-caught-in-lie.html
Given PolitiFact's dubious record of singling out Republicans for lying far more often than Democrats, you probably could have guessed the winner of this particular sweepstakes was a Mitt Romney campaign ad:
The Houston Conservative: Politi"fact" Caught In A Lie
www.thehoustonconservative.com/2013/01/politifact-caught-in-lie.html
Given PolitiFact's dubious record of singling out Republicans for lying far more often than Democrats, you probably could have guessed the winner of this particular sweepstakes was a Mitt Romney campaign ad:
  1. Fact Check: PolitiFact Caught Lying About Donald …
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/10/fact-check...
    The serial liars at PolitiFact have again been caught red-handed lying, this time about a poll cited by Donald Trump in his call to temporarily pause Muslim immigration. The Leftwing PolitiFact hands Trump a “Mostly False” for citing the widely respected Pew Poll and a Center for Security Policy ...

2. PolitiFact And Snopes Caught Lying About Democrats …
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/14030/politifact-and-snopes-caught...
    Even the left-wing PolitiFact admits that during President Trump's moving tribute to the widow of Navy SEAL William Owens "most Democrats are seated.

Yea, we were right,

View attachment 206252

Politifact n Snopes are bullshit leftist sites. Nothing but confirmation bias, dipshit.

I am. I, by the grace of God, got an education before they started the indoctrination.

Back in the day, they taught us to gather resources and figure things out for ourselves, not take some "truth-teller" as gospel.

Things like this are part of the dumbing-down of America. 200+ years a liberal education included teaching via the Socratic method, then all of a sudden NOT in some places. This is the indoctrination bullshit.

Bullshit. You don't have the resources to investigate everything. Admit you just go by what fox et. al tells you.

Holy shit! You really are a fucktard shill, huh?

I rate CBS news over FOX, faggot. Know why? Because I did an in-depth study on it, you stupid fuck.

Here's a hint, fucktard: All "news" originates from the globalist "AP"

AP stands for Associated Press.

I don't think we need to have much further interaction, because you are simply not on my level.

Jesus

...and they idiots that deny that Illegals voted are the same stupid Moon Bats that voted for Crooked Hillary.
Trump commissioned a study using taxpayer dollars for this same purpose...and it shut DOWN because it found so little

Yea, we were right,

View attachment 206252

Holy shit! You really are a fucktard shill, huh?

I rate CBS news over FOX, faggot. Know why? Because I did an in-depth study on it, you stupid fuck.

Here's a hint, fucktard: All "news" originates from the globalist "AP"

AP stands for Associated Press.

I don't think we need to have much further interaction, because you are simply not on my level.

You bet. In depth research isn't my field, but I do know a few who do it for a living. I highly doubt you have the resources to evaluate everything you might hear.

Yea, we were right,

View attachment 206252

Only leftwingers classify "facts" into those they want to believe, and those they don't want to believe. Take, for instance, that there were no facts indicating that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted the lying dingbat Ford.

Forum List

Back