5.7 million illegal votes

Talking about million of illegal votes......lookie lookie.... they keep on coming.....these people are like an infestation....my goodness!:mad:

Hundreds of Hondurans head for US border in mass migration 'march': report | Fox News

October 13, 2018

DdWFFJn.jpg

And none of those people can vote
They cant illegally enter the US either, but they do, don't they? They have no respect for law.

That's how the DemonRats import more votes for the Midterms.

But

Lose they will! :04:

This "study" was done by "Justfacts" a right wing BLOG.

Jesus

Will you be gone after the midterms, or no? I could be gone before, because I get angry at fucktarded leftist shills and don't hold much back.

Yes. Self control is always a problem for right wing nuts. Kavanaugh demonstrated that on national TV.
Wanna see people with self control problems?

Those people were protesting Kavanaugh's swearing in. They were doing exactly what they intended to do. They are a good indication of how motivated liberals are to vote in the upcoming election. Kavanaugh was in a hearing discussing his confirmation. Not the same situation, and certainly not the same behavior is appropriate. You really don't understand that?

Let me say I have also known Asians that were Hispanic, Hispanic is a cultural lingual thing. It's about Spanish, not a race issue. Hell, how many Nazi Germans fled to Venezuela or Argentina and became Hispanic, too? Ok. I digress. Why can't Mexicans acclimate and learn English? Because that's all I want, learn English and accept American laws. Is that too much to ask?

Yea, we were right,

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

I suspect that you didn't think anyone would actually read the article--:auiqs.jpg:Like the part where it says this:

"The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration." :lame2:

Our election in 2016 was definitely hacked but it wasn't illegals. No illegal is stupid enough to walk into a voting precinct and risk immediate deportation, just so they can cast a single vote. Common horse sense should tell you that.

The 2016 election was hacked by Vladimir Putin. Here are some of the adds that were inundated on Facebook.

russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

By clicking this link it will redirect you to the post on this board, and will explain why James Clapper stated that Vladimir Putin did change the outcome of the election.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

GreenS20160728_low.jpg

Last edited:

Jesus

Will you be gone after the midterms, or no? I could be gone before, because I get angry at fucktarded leftist shills and don't hold much back.

Yes. Self control is always a problem for right wing nuts. Kavanaugh demonstrated that on national TV.

Those people were protesting Kavanaugh's swearing in. They were doing exactly what they intended to do. They are a good indication of how motivated liberals are to vote in the upcoming election. Kavanaugh was in a hearing discussing his confirmation. Not the same situation, and certainly not the same behavior is appropriate. You really don't understand that?

Yes, they're clearly a representation of how liberals are.

Jesus

Crowds On Demand Jobs Now Hiring | Snagajob
https://www.snagajob.com/job-search/q-crowds+on+demand
774 Crowds On Demand jobs hiring near you. Browse Crowds On Demand jobs and apply online. Search Crowds On Demand to find your next Crowds On Demand

Bet most were rent a mob.

I am rather perturbed by Mexicans that immigrate illegally. Racism this, hate that. Mexicans aren't a race and they aren't god's gift to man kind, either. We are a nation of laws. Immigration law is part of those laws. You can't pick and choose which laws you want to follow, liberal or not. Nobody is above the law.

Yea, we were right,

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

View attachment 206252

Poltitifuct.....

Jesus

774 Crowds On Demand jobs hiring near you. Browse Crowds On Demand jobs and apply online. Search Crowds On Demand to find your next Crowds On Demand

Did you even look at your link? I'm not sure how general job listings for mostly restaurant jobs has much to do with anything. You got a link to rent a mob? Is that a real thing, or just your imagination?

I am rather perturbed by Mexicans that immigrate illegally. Racism this, hate that. Mexicans aren't a race and they aren't god's gift to man kind, either. We are a nation of laws. Immigration law is part of those laws. You can't pick and choose which laws you want to follow, liberal or not. Nobody is above the law.

You believe 5.7 million illegally voted?

Did you even look at your link? I'm not sure how general job listings for mostly restaurant jobs has much to do with anything. You got a link to rent a mob? Is that a real thing, or just your imagination?

:blahblah:

You might also look up "astroturfing" and learn more.
Crowds on Demand - Official Site
https://crowdsondemand.com
At Crowds on Demand, we provide our clients with protests, rallies, flash-mobs, paparazzi events and other inventive PR stunts. These services are available across the country in every major U.S city, every major U.S metro area and even most smaller cities as well. We provide everything including the people, the materials and even the ideas.

Hey, if an illegal Irishman that is a productive member of the community can be deported, so can illegal Mexicans, dammit!

Yea, we were right,

View attachment 206252

Poltitifuct.....

Got it. Anything that doesn't praise Trump is fake news, right? You really don't believe that do you?

The illegal vote is why the left fights hard against Voter I.D. laws..............Time and time again there are reports of illegals voting and illegals admitting they vote.

The actual numbers voting............probably just guessing but in the millions I'd have to agree...........

They are afraid of Voter I.D. for a reason, but always call it voter suppression when challenged...........Liberals are a bunch of Lying Sacks.
LOLOL

If only you could prove your delusions are real.

If only.

Look, View attachment 222455Brain,

Can you prove it false? Then you are the more deluded one to think that none of the 20 million illegals or only a few voted for Hillary when you have whole states like California making it legal and possible! Your entire empty belief that progressives are winning out is based on your hollow assertion that Hillary won the popular vote. Deep down inside you know that your phony theories can't hold a cup of water!
LOLOL

I don’t have to prove something doesn’t exist when you’re utterly incapable of proving it does.

It's been proven several times. The failing is all yours for refusing to see it.
LOLOL

It’s been proven you’re batshit insane. It’s never been proven 6 million illegal aliens voted.

Proven insane? How? When? By who? You? Like all of your other arcane theories and claims? I'm so crazy, that's why I keep getting proven right. No one knows the exact number yet, but this is like the third credible independent study I've seen over the past year that keeps confirming MASSIVE voter fraud, ALWAYS in the Democrat's favor. You don't need to see it sink to know that a boat full of holes is going to sink in the water. Democrats aren't fighting to bring all these illegals into the country to vote Republican!

Hillary Clinton: Lost the election badly. Lost the popular vote. The Left: a FRAUD at every level.

You believe 5.7 million illegally voted?
That isn't the issue. When someone gives illegals aliens sanctuary and creates situations that gives illegals the vote without the consent, that is the issue here. Its a HUGE issue brother. This would make George Washington mad if he was alive...

Yea, we were right,

View attachment 206252

Poltitifuct.....

Got it. Anything that doesn't praise Trump is fake news, right? You really don't believe that do you?

Since I didn't say anything of the sorts, I'll chalk this one up to your typical left wing bullshit way of thinking you actually have a clue as to what people are thinking.

You might also look up "astroturfing" and learn more.
Crowds on Demand - Official Site
https://crowdsondemand.com
At Crowds on Demand, we provide our clients with protests, rallies, flash-mobs, paparazzi events and other inventive PR stunts. These services are available across the country in every major U.S city, every major U.S metro area and even most smaller cities as well. We provide everything including the people, the materials and even the ideas.

Yes, we know Trump used this or a similar company when he announced his campaign, and at some of earlier events. Do you think the hundreds of thousands, or even millions of people who have taken to the streets to protest almost every aspect of Trump's behavior were hired to do that? Since Trump's inauguration, there has been at least 1 protest in the US in opposition to him every single day. How much do you think it would cost to hire a million people? How do you keep a million people from telling that they really didn't care about all those protests, but they just did it for the money?

LOLOL

If only you could prove your delusions are real.

If only.

Can you prove it false? Then you are the more deluded one to think that none of the 20 million illegals or only a few voted for Hillary when you have whole states like California making it legal and possible! Your entire empty belief that progressives are winning out is based on your hollow assertion that Hillary won the popular vote. Deep down inside you know that your phony theories can't hold a cup of water!
LOLOL

I don’t have to prove something doesn’t exist when you’re utterly incapable of proving it does.

It's been proven several times. The failing is all yours for refusing to see it.
LOLOL

It’s been proven you’re batshit insane. It’s never been proven 6 million illegal aliens voted.

Proven insane? How? When? By who? You? Like all of your other arcane theories and claims? I'm so crazy, that's why I keep getting proven right. No one knows the exact number yet, but this is like the third credible independent study I've seen over the past year that keeps confirming MASSIVE voter fraud, ALWAYS in the Democrat's favor. You don't need to see it sink to know that a boat full of holes is going to sink in the water. Democrats aren't fighting to bring all these illegals into the country to vote Republican!

Hillary Clinton: Lost the election badly. Lost the popular vote. The Left: a FRAUD at every level.

Do you think Hillary had people killed? If so, you are insane.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Do you think Hillary had people killed? If so, you are insane.

Where anywhere in this thread did anyone say anything about Hillary having people killed? For what, to stop them from voting? Shut the hell up and go back to smoking your crack pipe.

Forum List

Back