5.7 million illegal votes

Wanna see people with self control problems?

Those people were protesting Kavanaugh's swearing in. They were doing exactly what they intended to do. They are a good indication of how motivated liberals are to vote in the upcoming election. Kavanaugh was in a hearing discussing his confirmation. Not the same situation, and certainly not the same behavior is appropriate. You really don't understand that?

Crowds On Demand Jobs Now Hiring | Snagajob
https://www.snagajob.com/job-search/q-crowds+on+demand
774 Crowds On Demand jobs hiring near you. Browse Crowds On Demand jobs and apply online. Search Crowds On Demand to find your next Crowds On Demand

Bet most were rent a mob.

Did you even look at your link? I'm not sure how general job listings for mostly restaurant jobs has much to do with anything. You got a link to rent a mob? Is that a real thing, or just your imagination?

You might also look up "astroturfing" and learn more.
Crowds on Demand - Official Site
https://crowdsondemand.com
At Crowds on Demand, we provide our clients with protests, rallies, flash-mobs, paparazzi events and other inventive PR stunts. These services are available across the country in every major U.S city, every major U.S metro area and even most smaller cities as well. We provide everything including the people, the materials and even the ideas.

Yes, we know Trump used this or a similar company when he announced his campaign, and at some of earlier events. Do you think the hundreds of thousands, or even millions of people who have taken to the streets to protest almost every aspect of Trump's behavior were hired to do that? Since Trump's inauguration, there has been at least 1 protest in the US in opposition to him every single day. How much do you think it would cost to hire a million people? How do you keep a million people from telling that they really didn't care about all those protests, but they just did it for the money?

Now who is the one using their imagination? Prove it, like this proves Democrats paid people to stir shit at his rallies.

Undercover video shows Democrats saying they hire ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/undercover-video...
Oct 18, 2016 · The first video shows Democratic strategists discussing how they hire agitators — including union members, homeless people and the mentally ill — to incite violence by provoking Trump supporters on camera at campaign stops.

I am rather perturbed by Mexicans that immigrate illegally. Racism this, hate that. Mexicans aren't a race and they aren't god's gift to man kind, either. We are a nation of laws. Immigration law is part of those laws. You can't pick and choose which laws you want to follow, liberal or not. Nobody is above the law.

You believe 5.7 million illegally voted?
That isn't the issue. When someone gives illegals aliens sanctuary and creates situations that gives illegals the vote without the consent, that is the issue here. Its a HUGE issue brother. This would make George Washington mad if he was alive...

I don't want illegals to vote either. I haven't seen any reason that is a widespread problem yet. They might find one or two incidents, but a hand full of votes out of 140 million votes doesn't really bother me too much.

LOLOL

I don’t have to prove something doesn’t exist when you’re utterly incapable of proving it does.

It's been proven several times. The failing is all yours for refusing to see it.
LOLOL

It’s been proven you’re batshit insane. It’s never been proven 6 million illegal aliens voted.

Proven insane? How? When? By who? You? Like all of your other arcane theories and claims? I'm so crazy, that's why I keep getting proven right. No one knows the exact number yet, but this is like the third credible independent study I've seen over the past year that keeps confirming MASSIVE voter fraud, ALWAYS in the Democrat's favor. You don't need to see it sink to know that a boat full of holes is going to sink in the water. Democrats aren't fighting to bring all these illegals into the country to vote Republican!

Hillary Clinton: Lost the election badly. Lost the popular vote. The Left: a FRAUD at every level.

Do you think Hillary had people killed? If so, you are insane.

Where anywhere in this thread did anyone say anything about Hillary having people killed? For what, to stop them from voting? Shut the hell up and go back to smoking your crack pipe.

The discussion drifted to whether you are insane. If you believe that Hillary had people killed, as you have claimed so often, you are definitely insane.

Look, View attachment 222455Brain,

Can you prove it false? Then you are the more deluded one to think that none of the 20 million illegals or only a few voted for Hillary when you have whole states like California making it legal and possible! Your entire empty belief that progressives are winning out is based on your hollow assertion that Hillary won the popular vote. Deep down inside you know that your phony theories can't hold a cup of water!
LOLOL

I don’t have to prove something doesn’t exist when you’re utterly incapable of proving it does.

It's been proven several times. The failing is all yours for refusing to see it.
LOLOL

It’s been proven you’re batshit insane. It’s never been proven 6 million illegal aliens voted.

Proven insane? How? When? By who? You? Like all of your other arcane theories and claims? I'm so crazy, that's why I keep getting proven right. No one knows the exact number yet, but this is like the third credible independent study I've seen over the past year that keeps confirming MASSIVE voter fraud, ALWAYS in the Democrat's favor. You don't need to see it sink to know that a boat full of holes is going to sink in the water. Democrats aren't fighting to bring all these illegals into the country to vote Republican!

Hillary Clinton: Lost the election badly. Lost the popular vote. The Left: a FRAUD at every level.

If you think she didn't, you're a fucking idiot. It wasn't Billy, it was her.

I am rather perturbed by Mexicans that immigrate illegally. Racism this, hate that. Mexicans aren't a race and they aren't god's gift to man kind, either. We are a nation of laws. Immigration law is part of those laws. You can't pick and choose which laws you want to follow, liberal or not. Nobody is above the law.

That isn't the issue. When someone gives illegals aliens sanctuary and creates situations that gives illegals the vote without the consent, that is the issue here. Its a HUGE issue brother. This would make George Washington mad if he was alive...

I don't want illegals to vote either. I haven't seen any reason that is a widespread problem yet. They might find one or two incidents, but a hand full of votes out of 140 million votes doesn't really bother me too much.
How would you know how many are illegal? I have seen the issues, but I don't live in a gated white community, either. I have seen poor Americans lose their jobs to Mexicans. Black, Asians Hispanic and whites. Where do you come from? I have a sneaking feeling you have never been effected or never will be by any of this.. So it's all good with you. What do you care?

Those people were protesting Kavanaugh's swearing in. They were doing exactly what they intended to do. They are a good indication of how motivated liberals are to vote in the upcoming election. Kavanaugh was in a hearing discussing his confirmation. Not the same situation, and certainly not the same behavior is appropriate. You really don't understand that?
774 Crowds On Demand jobs hiring near you. Browse Crowds On Demand jobs and apply online. Search Crowds On Demand to find your next Crowds On Demand

Did you even look at your link? I'm not sure how general job listings for mostly restaurant jobs has much to do with anything. You got a link to rent a mob? Is that a real thing, or just your imagination?
At Crowds on Demand, we provide our clients with protests, rallies, flash-mobs, paparazzi events and other inventive PR stunts. These services are available across the country in every major U.S city, every major U.S metro area and even most smaller cities as well. We provide everything including the people, the materials and even the ideas.

Yes, we know Trump used this or a similar company when he announced his campaign, and at some of earlier events. Do you think the hundreds of thousands, or even millions of people who have taken to the streets to protest almost every aspect of Trump's behavior were hired to do that? Since Trump's inauguration, there has been at least 1 protest in the US in opposition to him every single day. How much do you think it would cost to hire a million people? How do you keep a million people from telling that they really didn't care about all those protests, but they just did it for the money?
Now who is the one using their imagination? Prove it, like this proves Democrats paid people to stir shit at his rallies.

Oct 18, 2016 · The first video shows Democratic strategists discussing how they hire agitators — including union members, homeless people and the mentally ill — to incite violence by provoking Trump supporters on camera at campaign stops.

upload_2018-10-13_23-40-44.png

Donald Trump Campaign Offered Actors $50 to Cheer for Him at Presidential Announcement

How would you know how many are illegal? I have seen the issues, but I don't live in a gated white community, either. I have seen poor Americans lose their jobs to Mexicans. Black, Asians Hispanic and whites. Where do you come from? I have a sneaking feeling you have never been effected or never will be by any of this.. So it's all good with you. What do you care?

Personally, I don't like it when my black and Cuban friends (and me) lose jobs to illegal Mexicans, that's bullshit. Their quality of work is nowhere near ours, as well. They don't know how to do things right.

Oh man, I know some good dudes.

They are not illegal Mexicans.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You bet. I'll bet you could get Bigfoot to testify as an eye witness to that too.

View attachment 222512
Donald Trump Campaign Offered Actors $50 to Cheer for Him at Presidential Announcement
I see no proof, like who supposedly paid them. Get back to me when you have video. Show me a Republican staffer on film admitting they sent people into Hillary rallies to incite violence.

The paper industry. Willamette, Smurfit Stone those industries turned over from a lower class American workers to Mexicans. Yeah. Those people? The American worker? Americans? Displaced. Dead, as the t-rex. Just Mexicans. It took 25 to 30 years but, the Mexicans took over all the lower class jobs. It is disgraceful, but who won this battle? The upper-class. It's enough to make full fledged Marxist out of me. Capitalism sucks sometimes.

What does a gated community have to do with anything? I like acreage and wouldn't live in a gated community even if I could afford it. I've seen no evidence of more than a hand full of illegal votes. You got any credible proof of that happening? Employers, not employees decide who have the jobs. They gave those jobs to lower paid people who happened to be Mexicans. The Mexicans weren't able to take them until they were offered. When the right decided to kill unions, they guaranteed that the lowest paid employees would get the jobs.

Personally, I don't like it when my black and Cuban friends (and me) lose jobs to illegal Mexicans, that's bullshit. Their quality of work is nowhere near ours, as well. They don't know how to do things right.

Oh man, I know some good dudes.

They are not illegal Mexicans.

So who decides who gets those jobs? Employers decided the lower wages would make up for the decreased production and quality. After years of experience, their work got better, and their production increased. Can't blame the Mexicans for that. Employers saw a way to save money and we got fucked. Didn't have to be Mexicans. Plenty of poor people willing to work for less. Still has nothing to do with illegal votes. You got any real credible evidence of widespread illegal voting?

Nothing. Nothing at all. Being able to live apart and exclude people. That has nothing to do with anything. What do you think I meant?

View attachment 222512
I see no proof, like who supposedly paid them. Get back to me when you have video. Show me a Republican staffer on film admitting they sent people into Hillary rallies to incite violence.

Show me someone hired to incite violence anywhere. What do you think it costs to have someone intentionally engage in violence? Do you think a legally operating employment agency could supply people to engage in violence?

LOLOL

Where anywhere in this thread did anyone say anything about Hillary having people killed? For what, to stop them from voting? Shut the hell up and go back to smoking your crack pipe.

The discussion drifted to whether you are insane. If you believe that Hillary had people killed, as you have claimed so often, you are definitely insane.

As I have claimed so often? When asshole? Where? The only thing drifting here is your brain. This thread is supposed to be about illegal voters, asshole! Now the discussion has drifted to whether you have shit for brains and how you got all the cow dung into your head!

The paper industry. Willamette, Smurfit Stone those industries turned over from a lower class American workers to Mexicans. Yeah. Those people? The American worker? Americans? Displaced. Dead, as the t-rex. Just Mexicans. It took 25 to 30 years but, the Mexicans took over all the lower class jobs. It is disgraceful, but who won this battle? The upper-class. It's enough to make full fledged Marxist out of me. Capitalism sucks sometimes.

So who made that decision? Was it the companies who enjoy massive tax breaks, or the people filling out the application? Marxism isn't a good choice, but reasonable regulation is what we need. Of course, regulation is a bad word for Trump's right wing..

LOLOL

LOLOL

Yes, but that was way back when Billy was Governor of Arkansas and during the Clinton rape trials, like when she had that ladies pet cat killed to send her the message not to testify against the Clintons. This has nothing to do with the fact that millions of illegals are getting to vote now to push democratic elections artificially high to keep the party afloat.

LOLOL

You bet. I'll bet you could get Bigfoot to testify as an eye witness to that too.

Bigfoot has more credibility than you.

So who made that decision? Was it the companies who enjoy massive tax breaks, or the people filling out the application? Marxism isn't a good choice, but reasonable regulation is what we need. Of course, regulation is a bad word for Trump's right wing..
Marxism loves illegal aliens. But then all those capitalist swine that hate the basic American worker do too. It's all those poor trash that want 401ks and demand workman's comp that made rich businesses hire illegal aliens, they can't afford THAT. They had no choice, the American worker made himself a dinosaur. Poor bastards wanting rights and stuff. How dare they. Illegal aliens are so darn cute and exploitable, how could any capitalist worth his mettle resist? Poor witto Mexicans...

Marxism loves illegal aliens. But then all those capitalist swine that hate the basic American worker do too. It's all those poor trash that want 401ks and demand workman's comp that made rich businesses hire illegal aliens, they can't afford THAT. They had no choice, the American worker made himself a dinosaur. Poor bastards wanting rights and stuff. How dare they.

Yes. Wanting decent and fair treatment is so unAmerican.

Forum List

Back