5.7 million illegal votes

Politi"fact" is so far left it runs in circles.

You hate facts almost as much as you hate education, don't you?
There are no facts in "Politifact."

Well, probably none that a RWNJ wants to believe.
The Houston Conservative: Politi"fact" Caught In A Lie
www.thehoustonconservative.com/2013/01/politifact-caught-in-lie.html
Given PolitiFact's dubious record of singling out Republicans for lying far more often than Democrats, you probably could have guessed the winner of this particular sweepstakes was a Mitt Romney campaign ad:
Given PolitiFact's dubious record of singling out Republicans for lying far more often than Democrats, you probably could have guessed the winner of this particular sweepstakes was a Mitt Romney campaign ad:
  1. Fact Check: PolitiFact Caught Lying About Donald …
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/10/fact-check...
    The serial liars at PolitiFact have again been caught red-handed lying, this time about a poll cited by Donald Trump in his call to temporarily pause Muslim immigration. The Leftwing PolitiFact hands Trump a “Mostly False” for citing the widely respected Pew Poll and a Center for Security Policy ...

2. PolitiFact And Snopes Caught Lying About Democrats
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/14030/politifact-and-snopes-caught...
    Even the left-wing PolitiFact admits that during President Trump's moving tribute to the widow of Navy SEAL William Owens "most Democrats are seated.
1) read about what was actually up with romney jeep china.
"Jeep is doing poorly and so will move manufacturing to China," is false, while "Jeep is doing well and may resume manufacturing in China," is true.

2) There were two ovations and video shows Democratic leaders stood for both. However, they did not remain standing as long as Republicans
So you can cherry pick to show them seated.

The serial liars at PolitiFact have again been caught red-handed lying, this time about a poll cited by Donald Trump in his call to temporarily pause Muslim immigration. The Leftwing PolitiFact hands Trump a “Mostly False” for citing the widely respected Pew Poll and a Center for Security Policy ...

Even the left-wing PolitiFact admits that during President Trump's moving tribute to the widow of Navy SEAL William Owens "most Democrats are seated.
"Jeep is doing poorly and so will move manufacturing to China," is false, while "Jeep is doing well and may resume manufacturing in China," is true.

2) There were two ovations and video shows Democratic leaders stood for both. However, they did not remain standing as long as Republicans
You obviously did not read the link.

You obviously did not read the link.
Thats because you cant properly put links into posts. This is the daily wire story.

but daily wire has extreme right bias. While politifact is not.

Thats because you cant properly put links into posts. This is the daily wire story.

That is correct! Politifact has extreme left bias, derp! So do you want bias confirmation, or bias confirmation?

Or.. would you rather research things for yourself, then come to your own conclusions? Hmm?

Metinks you want bias confirmation, and are intellectually lazy.
I showed Politifact is least biased.
This is why I use mediabiasfactcheck; deferring expertise to those using correct methodology to determine bias and rating of factual reporting. Dailywire is really crappy in the regard.

That is correct! Politifact has extreme left bias, derp! So do you want bias confirmation, or bias confirmation?

Or.. would you rather research things for yourself, then come to your own conclusions? Hmm?

Metinks you want bias confirmation, and are intellectually lazy.
I showed Politifact is least biased.
This is why I use mediabiasfactcheck; deferring expertise to those using correct methodology to determine bias and rating of factual reporting. Dailywire is really crappy in the regard.

You didn't show a damn thing.

Talking about million of illegal votes......lookie lookie.... they keep on coming.....these people are like an infestation....my goodness!:mad:

Hundreds of Hondurans head for US border in mass migration 'march': report | Fox News

October 13, 2018

DdWFFJn.jpg

This "study" was done by "Justfacts" a right wing BLOG.

Jesus

Will you be gone after the midterms, or no? I could be gone before, because I get angry at fucktarded leftist shills and don't hold much back.

Yes. Self control is always a problem for right wing nuts. Kavanaugh demonstrated that on national TV.
Wanna see people with self control problems?

I see the out of control Trumpers all over this board

This "study" was done by "Justfacts" a right wing BLOG.

Jesus

Will you be gone after the midterms, or no? I could be gone before, because I get angry at fucktarded leftist shills and don't hold much back.

Yes. Self control is always a problem for right wing nuts. Kavanaugh demonstrated that on national TV.
Wanna see people with self control problems?

Banging at the door, aye? Fuckin' Chazzers. Uh oh, that's supposed to be people from skye's place. I like skye! I have friends from there, old and good friends.

Last edited:
I don't care who voted for Hillary, if they were legal voters then they can vote for Mickey Mouse for all I care.

There is no evidence of millions of illegals voting. Trump's own commission couldn't find any evidence and was disbanded. And you keep spouting nonsense about "following the money". Fuck the money, show me the evidence.

There is no evidence of millions of illegals voting. Trump's own commission couldn't find any evidence and was disbanded. And you keep spouting nonsense about "following the money". Fuck the money, show me the evidence

bump

Talking about million of illegal votes......lookie lookie.... they keep on coming.....these people are like an infestation....my goodness!:mad:

Hundreds of Hondurans head for US border in mass migration 'march': report | Fox News

October 13, 2018

DdWFFJn.jpg

And none of those people can vote

ohhhhh we know that.....dead people can't vote either....

but strangely that's all about what DemonRats voters are!:04:

Wonder why???:eusa_think:

All 50 secretaries of state signed off on the election results.
Your orange messiah lost by 3,000,000+ votes.

October 13, 2018

DdWFFJn.jpg

Deal with it! :itsok:~~~~~~~~~~~:wink:

October 13, 2018

DdWFFJn.jpg

Ignorance is bliss. Explains your happiness.

October 13, 2018

DdWFFJn.jpg

Ignorance is bliss. Explains your happiness.

awwww....here .....your medal!:21:

Why is it Mexicans are always victims? Immigration law applies to all. So how does immigration law discriminate against Hispanics? Especially since it applies to all? Racism? I have known red haired Irish freckled protestant Mexicans. Mexican is a culture not a race, kiddos. Nobody is above the law, not brown skinned brown eyed whosits. Nobody is above immigration law. No one named Nixon or Martinez. NOOOOOPE. Sorry kids.

Only leftwingers classify "facts" into those they want to believe, and those they don't want to believe. Take, for instance, that there were no facts indicating that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted the lying dingbat Ford.

I never said anything about facts I believe. Facts are facts. Doesn't matter if you believe them or not. I mentioned facts RWNJs choose to believe.

Forum List

Back