5.7% of Clinton Foundation Actually went to Charity

Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charity

Guess the rest is called OSF "Our Slush Fund."

So the donors did not get that soft, good feeling for helping others around the globe. Just what did they get?
guess you are totally wrong ... look up the tax record ... its on line ... 90% of the money in the clinton foundation goes to charity ... trumps charity goes all into his pocket and that has been proven by his foundation tax records
So,,you're saying the Clinton's are a charity....fascinating....:lol:
90% of the clinton foundation money goes to charity ... :fu: hows hard is that for you to understand ??? :fu:
So, you admit the Clinton's are a charity.....fascinating.....
never admited to no such thing you dumb fuck like i said you're not very bright

Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charity

Guess the rest is called OSF "Our Slush Fund."

So the donors did not get that soft, good feeling for helping others around the globe. Just what did they get?
guess you are totally wrong ... look up the tax record ... its on line ... 90% of the money in the clinton foundation goes to charity ... trumps charity goes all into his pocket and that has been proven by his foundation tax records
90% of the clinton foundation money goes to charity ... :fu: hows hard is that for you to understand ??? :fu:
Indeed....you did....

IRS statements on the charitable giving of the Clinton foundation.......5.7% goes out for charity....the rest...not so much....

Is 5.7% a lot?

This is a crimjnal money laundering enterprise.....

Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants
really, the daily caller ??? what not newsman or any other of the bull shit right wing sites ??? you need a better source heres one the IRS
Is that the same leviathan that attacked Americans?
no dumb fuck ...they are the ones who has the information on how much goes to charity ... I realize thats a little tuff for dumb fuck like you to understand but hey, you were never too bright ...
Yes.....5.7%.....

You commoncore?
no dumb fuck 90% ...pay attention !!!I realze that brain of your is full of silly putty but pay attention ... stop making a fool of yourself

Trump Foundation money pays for political favors to Fatten His Own Wallet!!! Trump hides his finances!!!

The Clinton Foundation money pays aid workers, funds their infrastructure & buys their supplies. Their finances are an open book.

annual_report_landing_v2_0.jpg
All of them blacks just to carry Bill and Chelsea's bags.....impressive...l
envious are ya ??? figures

Indeed....you did....
ok comrade ... what ever you commies say

Trump Foundation money pays for political favors to Fatten His Own Wallet!!! Trump hides his finances!!!

The Clinton Foundation money pays aid workers, funds their infrastructure & buys their supplies. Their finances are an open book.

No, I am just surprised the Clinton's had that many bags....they must have donated more to themselves from their charity....:lol:

No, I am just surprised the Clinton's had that many bags....they must have donated more to themselves from their charity....:lol:
ok dumb fuck here is a site from the New york times ... that has all the actual tax records ... from the IRS read it a weep ... try and not cry too hard... these are the actual records
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/12/us/politics/clintons-1040-2015.html

are ya crying hysterical owebo ??? cat got YOUR Tongue ??? or don't you know how to read a tax return???

5.7 doesn't even account for the net havoc of the 94.3 of slush either. Even then, the 5.7 is probably generous, pardon the pun.
They give a lot of money to their other charities so that they can look charitable.....its fucking hilarious.....and our LWNJ LIVs eat it up.....

The Clinton Foundation is one of the most respected charitable organization in the world - everywhere but in the USA. Republican lies. Repeated endlessly. It's coming back to bite you in the butt this time.

THREAD OVER- I linked the Clinton's tax return that shows only 6% of the Foundation's income went to charities.. You fucking liberals are meatheads.. Liberals lie about lying..

5.7 doesn't even account for the net havoc of the 94.3 of slush either. Even then, the 5.7 is probably generous, pardon the pun.
They give a lot of money to their other charities so that they can look charitable.....its fucking hilarious.....and our LWNJ LIVs eat it up.....

The Clinton Foundation is one of the most respected charitable organization in the world - everywhere but in the USA. Republican lies. Repeated endlessly. It's coming back to bite you in the butt this time.
I agree....you and I just have different definitions of respected....

Where else can the world's tyrants buy American influence so cheaply....they defiantly respect that....

This bullshit propaganda again

The Clinton Foundation does not make charitable grants they do the charitable work in house

Clinton Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charitable grants are not a major focus of the Clinton Foundation, which instead keeps most of its money in house and hires staff to carry out its own humanitarian programs.
, CharityWatch, says that 88% of the foundation's money goes toward its charitable mission

Now, if you want to see a scam.....look at the Trump Foundation that Trump does not even contribute to

ok dumb fuck here is a site from the New york times ... that has all the actual tax records ... from the IRS read it a weep ... try and not cry too hard... these are the actual records
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/12/us/politics/clintons-1040-2015.html

You dumb fucking idiot.. that's their personal return.. THE FOUNDATION'S return shows ONLY 6% given to charities.. Also, Bubba and HELLY ROTTEN gave their own fucking foundation at a rate of 96%.. 96% dick cheese.. of that fucking 96%, only 6% found it's way in to charities.. MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME..

Forum List

Back