🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 facts about mass public shootings anti gunners don't want to know or understand...

The left is simply trying to create paranoia and panic over something that is statistically so minor that it’s laughable.

I think they just like hearing themselves talk.
You should read the Bible the left is done gone crazy in dat book..

You should post something that doesn’t make the left actually look crazy.

If making the left look like limp dicked wimps was your goal, CONGRATULATIONS, IT WORKED!
Why they should be crazy look at what is in that book, paranoia is like generational for millenia...

In the OP. Show us one, just one place that quotes the Bible. Just one and I’ll give you a break.

If you can’t, then realize, the Bible is renting a room in your head, free of charge.

Maybe even better, you’re proving the effect it has in you!

And that shit, you just can’t make up!
Paranoia knows no political bounds, why deny it?
Lib liars know none.

If making the left look like limp dicked wimps was your goal, CONGRATULATIONS, IT WORKED!
Why they should be crazy look at what is in that book, paranoia is like generational for millenia...

In the OP. Show us one, just one place that quotes the Bible. Just one and I’ll give you a break.

If you can’t, then realize, the Bible is renting a room in your head, free of charge.

Lib liars know none.
I bet paranoia creeps into your realm just thinking about it..

The left is simply trying to create paranoia and panic over something that is statistically so minor that it’s laughable.

I think they just like hearing themselves talk.

And now I’m living in your head rent free as well.

Good job lil fella

And where were the police when people were being murdered? Not where the killings were happening......

Exactly my point.

Because the mass shooter usually has a plan. He's usually taken the time to plan out his attack and knowing where the cops are going to be.

Now, part of the problem is, they don't send the really good cops to schools. If you are getting sent to the school, it's because you are probably too much of a fuck up to be walking a beat in a crime ridden neighborhood. They just figure you are slightly more impressive than a mannequin in a uniform.

Which is fine, most of the time.

Kind of the problem when you live in a gun-infested country, having to decide, "Well, I'll put the really sharp guys in the hood, and the fuckups in the schools, because we only have so m any men."

Most of the time? Like 99.99%

The paranoia in this one runs deep

Lib liars know none.
Now the troll claims people wanting a gun to defend themselves with are paranoid! And these are the same people that claim there are thousands upon thousands of murders each year. Funny how that just can't add up.

Lib liars know none.
Now the troll claims people wanting a gun to defend themselves with are paranoid! And these are the same people that claim there are thousands upon thousands of murders each year. Funny how that just can't add up.

Hey Mike, have you also noticed that they fear the risks posed by guns soooooo very much that they’ve guit going about their day to day life?

Me neither

Isn’t that curious?

Lib liars know none.
No you said that I said that there are paranoids on both sides...
The Bible proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
I don't use firearms to kill, I use them to survive...Fuck the paranoia, and the Bible..

Lib liars know none.
No you said that I said that there are paranoids on both sides...
The Bible proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
I don't use firearms to kill, I use them to survive...Fuck the paranoia, and the Bible..
Never said any such thing? Why to do have to lie?

Yep...but we are still not putting armed guards or staff in all of our schools......one of two things you can do to actually stop mass shooters from targeting schools...the other thing is to end democrat gun free zones....do those two things and mass public school shootings will end over night....

One more time...

View attachment 190415
Silly fool, more frivolous laws will not stop any of this violence.
The vast majority of the violence happens in progressive controlled areas, The breakdown of the traditional American family is the root cause

No....we keep telling you how to stop it...... end democrat gun free zones.... and we aren't the only country where it happens dipshit.....in fact, it happens all over Europe and they have extreme gun control.....

Uh, no, guy, it doesn't happen in Europe outside of orchestrated ISIL attacks.

Not much you can do about terrorism, short of stopping dumb policies of invading the middle east and supporting the Zionist shitheels, but that's not going to happen.

Banning guns.. um, yeah, the Europeans and Japanese did that and they don't have very many of these incidents.
Muslims are inherently violent, they live for violence, they kill everyone they disagree with, that is their very nature.
The must violent cult the world has ever known is Islam... fact

From 2016....this is what Dr. John Lott means that when you look at Europe as a population equal to the U.S.....not just tiny little countries independent of one another...they have far more shootings than the anti gunners want you to think they do.....

They still don't have as many as we do, nor do they have as many fatalities.

Your usual SPPPPPOOOOOGE list the top body count was 3. All of them together the body count was 6.

17 dead at Parkland. USA..USA..USA!!!!

We are still best at something... just something you shouldn't really want to be good at.
Most All in progress of controlled areas, that should tell you something. Or are you too dense

Moron....the democrats keep letting the violent gun criminals out of jail...it doesn't matter how many you lock up if you let them right back out....

Um, yeah. it kind of does.

You see, when you lock up 2 million people, have another 7 million on probation and parole, and bankrupt yourselves supporting a prison industrial complex that springs from the Gun Culture, you really haven't fixed the underlying problems. You are just treating the symptoms.

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

We still have 33,000 gun deaths a year... that's what happened. We've turned our workplaces and schools into armed camps, we've created a police prison state.

That's what happened. You see, I'm old enough to remember when you didn't have to walk through three security checkpoints to get to your desk in the morning.

And Joe, being so scared of a world without control has barricaded himself in a concrete fortified safe room?

No?

Why not Joe?

Because statistically, there is less chance of death by gun then there is of falling down in the safe room?

Um, 33,000 gun deaths a year.

Not sure about falling down in a safe room.
Suicide does not count dumbass
We have much bigger fish to fry, take your pick…
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Moron....the democrats keep letting the violent gun criminals out of jail...it doesn't matter how many you lock up if you let them right back out....

Um, yeah. it kind of does.

You see, when you lock up 2 million people, have another 7 million on probation and parole, and bankrupt yourselves supporting a prison industrial complex that springs from the Gun Culture, you really haven't fixed the underlying problems. You are just treating the symptoms.

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

We still have 33,000 gun deaths a year... that's what happened. We've turned our workplaces and schools into armed camps, we've created a police prison state.

That's what happened. You see, I'm old enough to remember when you didn't have to walk through three security checkpoints to get to your desk in the morning.
Still posting the same debunked lies. At least you admit you want criminals to roam free. But you still don't tell anyone that your 33,000 deaths are mostly criminals.

Hey, I think I found a word that describes 2AGuy and other gun nuts.

upload_2018-4-28_10-54-48.jpeg

images

France is in lockdown....Britain is in lockdown.....Sweden...the police are quitting because of all the gun and grenade violoence....Japan is a police state....

Um, yeah, buddy, you keep saying that... it's just not true.

Here's the thing

WE LOCK UP 2 MILLION PEOPLE!!!!

That's a country on lockdown.

Those countries lock up less than 100,000.

But you keep caressing your gun thinking it makes you safe.
Most all of the violence we have is in progressive controlled areas that should tell you something, progressives are sick fuckers

No.....it is a problem when you democrats enforce a law that makes law abiding gun owners leave their legal gun at home, or in their cars...so when the mass shooter comes into the democrat gun free zone to murder people, there is no one there to stop them....

Guy, most of your gun nuts would PISS YOURSELVES if you were ever confronted with a mass shooter.
Says someone sitting in his moms basement

And, according to the CDC, Americans using guns 2.4 million times a year to stop

Nope. never happens.

Here's the thing. According to the FBI, only 200 gun homicides by civilians are ruled "Justifiable". (There are 900 gun homicides by LEO's, but given you can't convict these guys with videotape of them shooting people in the back, that's not saying much).

So we are to believe that in 2,400,000 times when a good guy with a gun gets to live his utlimate wank fantasy of shooting an evil-doer/darkie/bad guy, 2,399,800 of those times, they manage to restrain themselves.

Again, just listening to you gun nuts masturbate here all day about how you just can't wait to shoot you a bad guy, I find that difficult to believe.
The majority of violent criminal activity is done by repeat offenders in progressive controlled areas that should tell you something, progressives are sick fuckers

Forum List

Back