5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

Black folks are against police brutality period....

I don't recall you folks coming to the aid of this guy when he killed a white woman??

View attachment 751219

But I do recall plenty of black folks down at city hall demanding justice for her...but that is often the case with black folks -- when they have fought for civil rights thru-out the history of this country, it was done with everyone in mind, for future generations..that is why the movements like women's rights and gay rights were built on the backs of the black liberation movements...

lol more delusional fantasies. Stay away from drugs, before it's too late, like it is for Biff here.

If shit hit fan, protect your life/property like a South Korean!!!
:muahaha:
k-2.jpg

Woo like a Roof Korean. ;)

GlnUtF8LKAhLZuDJEefeRZAnkb1O0W3McN0LCFqT6TE.jpg

xpj2kvat5ho41.jpg

Black folks are against police brutality period....

I don't recall you folks coming to the aid of this guy when he killed a white woman??

View attachment 751219

But I do recall plenty of black folks down at city hall demanding justice for her...but that is often the case with black folks -- when they have fought for civil rights thru-out the history of this country, it was done with everyone in mind, for future generations..that is why the movements like women's rights and gay rights were built on the backs of the black liberation movements...
but when they kill each other in record numbers nobody bats an eye

What is different about this case and George Floyd?

Our conservatives will say….See? nobody protests if it is black on black

Look at how Memphis is handling this compared to George Floyd

Nothing was done to the police officers who killed Floyd until video was released and people were protesting.
In this case, the officers were fired and charged with murder BEFORE the video was released

Plenty?

I have plenty fingers on one hand!
Yes, plenty.....

Where were you? Were you down there demanding justice for Justine??

Oh never mind, you don't even know her name....because police brutality isn't really a thing you give a fuck about....you love the brutality as long as black folks are brutalized.....

Chicago.

Again, this is how you know these cowards don't give a fuck about "Chicago" - if they did, they would know that thousands and thousands of people have rallies, protests and are CONSTRUCTIVELY engaged ...

If you care so much, how did you not know any of this??

Truth is, you right-wingers don't give a fuck about Chicago other than to use it as a deflection when someone calls out your bullshit...

Forum List

Back