5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

Did I get fired? Lol.

No, dear. Nazi all you want!

We could have a Dueling Spelling Bee's thing going if you like. We could get a couple of democrats to play the banjos.

You are probably far better at the grammar thing than I am.

Why is anyone bracing for anything it was 5 black cops, it wasn't racial right? it was bad but was it racial? Burn loot murder going on a rampage

Read the rules regarding starting a thread. You need to provide a link that shows where the 5 cops have been indicted.

• Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable.
All cops need to be reformed not just white ones. They've all been trained improperly.

I am not killing myself....unless you are just wishing all black folks kill themselves?

Do you have that same energy for the opioid crisis? Should we not have empathy for those people if the majority of them are white? We should just hope they keep killing themselves?

Don't worry, the rest of us are not evil....we don't issue empathy based on race....dick suckers like you do
Oh I have empathy but i do not suffer fools! If the little gang bangers want to continue to off themselves, so be it, same with the opioid crisis, not thing one I can do for them.

The difference this time is that the Police Officers were immediately fired and charged with murder

Justice

Because it appears they actually beat this guy, as opposed to floyd where they held him down, called an ambulance and he died from cardiac arrest due to 3 blocked arteries, and the cocktail of illegal drugs in his system......

If the injuries are as reported...these guys should be executed....

Why is anyone bracing for anything it was 5 black cops, it wasn't racial right? it was bad but was it racial? Burn loot murder going on a rampage

Read the rules regarding starting a thread. You need to provide a link that shows where the 5 cops have been indicted.

• Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable.

Can you imagine the weeping going on in leftist/democrat party circles when they realized it was 5 black cops......just ruined their whole day...

Because it appears they actually beat this guy, as opposed to floyd where they held him down, called an ambulance and he died from cardiac arrest due to 3 blocked arteries, and the cocktail of illegal drugs in his system......

If the injuries are as reported...these guys should be executed....
Don’t even go there

Kneeling on a guys neck until he passes out

If the BLM turns violent over this then Biden and most of the left needs to slap them down hard. This is unacceptable behavior.

Justice is being served.

And Ben Crump is on television right now talking about......RACISM.

how the fuck is 5 black cops killing a black man RACISM??????? Make no mistake, THEY WANT VIOLENCE tonight and they will likely get it. They have had numerous news conferences this week. Why have another one now? right before the release of the video? because they want to talk about NON EXISTENT racism in this case.

Forum List

Back