5 former Memphis officers indicted on murder and kidnapping charges in Tyre Nichols’ death as nation braces for release of police video

I agree. If it were a Black Cop 👮‍♀️ it would have been so much better! Please tell us why this is better than Floyd ? If these Cops were CAUCASIAN you would be having a field day

It is better because cops covered for killing Floyd and there was no investigation until the video came out and people protested

B.S the problem is no one is training there children respect.

Do you agree that's true with the insurrectionists who spit on and attacked Capitol Police?

Every time a black is MURDERED by cops you guys say the black should have obeyed the cops lawful command. Funny you guys don't say the same about the Trump rioters. I agree. The cops should have mowed them down for not obeying their lawful commands. But could you imagine cops doing that to white people?

I agree. If it were a Black Cop 👮‍♀️ it would have been so much better! Please tell us why this is better than Floyd ? If these Cops were CAUCASIAN you would be having a field day
I'm glad it was black cops because I think the police need to be reformed PERIOD. Not just white cops when they deal with black men. All cops need to be retrained on how to deal with ALL OF US. They've been militarized and they don't know how to de escillate situations.

Do you agree that's true with the insurrectionists who spit on and attacked Capitol Police?

Every time a black is MURDERED by cops you guys say the black should have obeyed the cops lawful command. Funny you guys don't say the same about the Trump rioters. I agree. The cops should have mowed them down for not obeying their lawful commands. But could you imagine cops doing that to white people?

Those donut munchers couldn't mow down a lawn!!

What is different about this case and George Floyd?

Our conservatives will say….See? nobody protests if it is black on black

Look at how Memphis is handling this compared to George Floyd

Nothing was done to the police officers who killed Floyd until video was released and people were protesting.
In this case, the officers were fired and charged with murder BEFORE the video was released
You haven't seen the video.

I'm glad it was black cops because I think the police need to be reformed PERIOD. Not just white cops when they deal with black men. All cops need to be retrained on how to deal with ALL OF US. They've been militarized and they don't know how to de escillate situations.
I’m glad it was BLACK COPS because it clarifies the Double Standards , Translation ; Black Lives DON’T Matter. 👍🗣️

Forum List

Back